PDA

View Full Version : Essay ! Essay !

fairy land
16-09-2008, 05:09 PM
Ḿnh có 2 chủ đề thế này các bạn thử viết nhé !
1/Now write a paragraph of 100-150 word But thís time you support the argument that secondary school student should swear casual clothes
2/ viết 1 bài luận nêu ư kiến của ḿnh để nói tại sao em thích đi học ở trường vào buổi sáng

07cxd01ntt
21-09-2008, 09:45 PM
I like to learn in the morning because when i get up , i will feel very fresh and full by energy , The weather is very cool , it does not like in the afternoon because in the afternoon weather is so hot that i feel very bad and i alway be asleep when i have to learn in the afternoon

trangtri
21-09-2008, 10:25 PM
I like to learn in the morning because when i get up , i will feel very fresh and full by energy , The weather is very cool , it does not like in the afternoon because in the afternoon weather is so hot that i feel very bad and i alway be asleep when i have to learn in the afternoon
I think so. That's very good, but I can not get up early. Nomal, I learn at the everning, until 3 am next day. Can you tell me about yoursel? Where are you studying? Whêre do you come from?

turtlegold
23-09-2008, 12:43 PM
I like to learn in the morning because when i get up , i will feel very fresh and full by[s/] of energy. The weather is very cool , it does not like in the afternoon because in the afternoon, the weather is so hot that i feel very bad and i always [s]be fall asleep (buồn ngủ) when i have to learn in the afternoon

Nhớ viết hao chữ I và chữ cái đầu câu