PDA

View Full Version : money and success

alfaray
10-09-2008, 01:05 PM
In nowadays society, we can't live without money. It's an exactly theory. The person who have a lot of money are successful. It's true? I don't believe in this statement, so i disagree with this.

First, we should know what make the success. Money? No! Money can buy many things, but not everything. It can't buy happiness. It's only a facility or a tool that we use for our life. It's not the measure for a successful person. In my opinion, famous people is alway master at one or some areas. They must have knowledge and be respected by everybody in the soceity.
Being respected is the important thing. If you try all your best in any areas, your effort will be recognized. It's success because everybody support you and know you, but i don't know the result you will make. I only respect your effort and your good desire. For example, the director of the Microsoft cooperation- Bill Gate started his career with only three employees. No one at that time anticipate that it now has more than 16000 workers in more than 48 countries and produces computer programs in 30 languages and sell them in more than 100 countries. This extremely success depends on his restless effort and his desire about the worldwide computer program. Certainly, he is the richest man in the world, but rich is only the sign of famous people. In contrast, Osama Binladen, he is also very rich, but i don't respect him. I alway feel frighted when i walk on the street of the US( when i travel abroad) because some guns or bullets are waiting for me in any dark corner or in the top of any skyscraper. I hate terrorism.
Finally, knowledge is one of the most important thing that successful person must have. If you have knowledge, you will do everything well. And you will be the beloved person because of your courteous behavior. Few days ago, Tran Thuy Dung attained Miss Vietnam. It's really a great achievement, but suddenly it became a big scandal because Tran Thuy Dung doesn't have graduated high school certificate. It's clearly that knowledge is very important especially in nowadays society.
It's all my thoughts about success. Money or appearance is never indicator for success. Success only depend on your effort, your desire and your knowledge. Time and history will judge our success.

turtlegold
11-09-2008, 05:50 PM
In Nowadays, in our society, we can't live without money. It's an exactly theory. The person who have one who has a lot of money are is successful. It's true? I don't believe in this statement, so i disagree with this.

First, we should know what makes the success. Money? No! Money can buy many things, but not everything. It can't buy happiness. It's only a facility or a tool that we use for our life. It's not the measure for a successful person. In my opinion, famous people is alway a master at one or some areas. They must have knowledge and be respected by everybody in the soceity.
Being respected is the important thing. If you try all your best in any areas, your effort will be recognized. It's successful because everybody supports you and knows you, but i don't know the result you will make. I only respect your effort and your good desire. For example, the director of the Microsoft cooperation- Bill Gate started his career with only three employees. No one at that time anticipated that it now has more than 16000 workers in more than 48 countries and produces computer programs in 30 languages and sell them in more than 100 countries. This extremely success depends on his restless effort and his desire about the worldwide computer program. Certainly, he is the richest man in the world, but rich is only the sign of famous people. In contrast, Osama Binladen, he is also very rich, but i don't respect him. I alway feel frightened (adj: sợ hi) when i walk on the street of the US (when i travel abroad) because some guns or bullets are waiting seemed to wait for me in any dark corner or in the top of any skyscraper. I hate terrorism.
Finally, knowledge is one of the most important thing that successful person must have. If you have knowledge, you will do everything well. And you will be the beloved person because of your courteous behavior. Few days ago, Tran Thuy Dung attained Miss Vietnam. It's really a great achievement, but suddenly it has became a big scandal because Tran Thuy Dung doesn't haven't graduated from high school yet and she had made a fake certificate. It's clearly that knowledge is very important, especially in nowadays society.
It's all my thoughts (suy nghĩ lm sao đếm dc :D) about success. Money or appearance is never indicator for success. Success only depends on your effort, your desire and your knowledge. Time and history will judge our success.

bi bạn viết rất tốt cn sai 1 t lỗi ngữ php thuj, tiếp tục ft huy nh :D

.::Apologize::.
01-05-2009, 06:46 PM
hehe, thầy con sửa bi pro w :D

It's an exact theory

In my opinion, famous people are always master in one or some areas majors .

Sửa thm 2 cu, hok bik đng hok nữa :D
Bi bạn viết hay lắm đ :x:x