PDA

View Full Version : Topic 8: Write about the most unforgetable memory in your school life

turtlegold
21-08-2008, 06:44 PM
H đ tri qua, năm học mới sắp bắt đầu. Thời học sinh, chắc chắn trong chng ta ai cũng đ từng trải qua, từng cảm nhận v từng c nhiều những k ức vui buồn trong qung đời của tuổi cắp sch đến trường.
=> Hy cng chia sẻ cho nhau những kỉ niệm đng nhớ nhất trong thời học sinh của mnh bằng cch viết bi theo topic 8:

TOPIC 8: Write about the most unforgetable memory in your school life

YU CẦU:

- Bi viết phải t nhất 5 cu!
- Trnh by sạch đẹp, r rng (nhớ chọn font VNI trước khi viết)
- Cc từ gợi :
school life: qung đời học sinh
kindergarten: nh trẻ (got wet in pants: đi dầm :D)
primary school: trường cấp 1
secondary school: trường cấp 2
high school: trường cấp 3
to coddle oneself: nũng nịu ai đ
left-handed/right-handed: thuận tay tri/tay phải (học lớp 1 hay bị c gio nhắc ci ny :D)
- Lỗi ny rất nhiều bạn mắc phải: So v but ko viết đầu cu m thay vo đ l Therefore v However (c dấu phẩy sau 2 từ đ). Bạn no cn phạm phải lỗi ny sẽ ko dc sửa bi!

Chc cc bạn viết tốt! :78:

turtlegold
22-08-2008, 01:04 AM
topic ế w, thuj để tớ mở hng đầu tin :D [đang buồn ngủ, viết ngắn thuj :D]

Now I'm 15, but I still never forget the first day I was in kindergarten. I used to be very naughty so my mom had decided to send me to the most reliable kindergarten in my hometown. I was very excited because I could befriend with everyone and share my toys to play with them. That was a rainy day, and I wondered why I had a strange feeling when I saw the teacher stare at me, take my hand and my mother said goodbye to me. I thought this place could be heaven, though the atmosphere was not as funny as I expected.

As a child, I didn't know exactly what the meaning of "cruel" means, but maybe the teacher in my kindergarten had shown me the way to understand it. She hit me at my back because I was crying so much time that no one could make me stop doing it. I missed my mother and I wanted to go home. At that time, I thought that I couldn't escape and in my mind, this was just like a prison. I had no choice. I still had to stay there until evening.

I felt so scared and thing became seriously. That afternoon, I got wet in my pants! My teacher shouted at me and hit me at my back again. I run away out of the class. It was still raining.

The day after, I got sick. My mother knew the story and immediately she shouted at my teacher again. Moreover, I was forced to move to another better kindergarten. I was still very shocked that I was crying along the way to the new kindergarten. However, my new teacher's attitude was very kind and lovely that she gave me a candy. I got used to live here very fast. I have made a lot of friends and I always invited them to my house.

That's my most unforgetable memory in my school life. Staring at those photograph in the past, I remember the first day in my kindergarten and think about the moment that I will never forget in my life.

=>>>> bi ny cho anh hanawakuns sửa nh cc pc mod, ảnh đặt hng em trước roi` :D
~~~~> m em hơi nghi, school life m em lm thnh childhood mất oi`~~> vi phạm ~~> ko c ai dc xa pi em đu đ nh :D, mở hng cho m xa l ci topic die lun :D

Yuna
22-08-2008, 01:17 AM
Write about the most unforgetable memory in your school life.

It's in my high school.
I can't foget.
It's the first time and the last time I made my teacher cry.
It's my lecture teacher.

Until now, people always think I'm a good pupil. I learnt hard, I was obedient, I didn't scrap.... However, I'm big-headed, so, it happened.

When I was class 11. My lecture teacher was very young, very beautiful. My class also learnt Chemistry. You can say: we only leart Chemistry, Physic and Maths (It's the truth of VN education). Therefore, we didn't attent with learning lecture very much, and my teacher didn't attent with teaching us. She touch, because it was task. I didn't like this subject, ceirtainly (:|. Uhm. We used to use book and discuss with each other when we had a test. My teacher allowed, not public.

One time, when I arrived a result test, I was very angry. I was true, my friends the same, but i got mark 6, she got mark 8. I saw my teacher and told her why. She answered : Because I had an mistake (I erased it ). She said, "It is the cause. Maybe I saw my friend's test and copied". I was so angry, I said "No, I never copy other test". She said: "Maybe you discuss with your classmate". Oh no, everyone, not only me. I didn't say anymore. My teacher halved my result and my friend's result. When I read my result, I read 3, but she wanted me said the result in my test, and I perfervid. May be she was so angry too, she gave me rats. She told me not be trained, not good, and something is terrible. I cried, but I didn't hear her, didn't looked at her. A couple of minutes later, she cried and left my classroom.

Then, my friends advised me to apologize her, first I didn't accept. However, a week later, I apologized her, because my dealing was not good. She said: " It isn't your mistake". The last, I and she have never talked again. I don't hate her.

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=182370)

khunglongnho
22-08-2008, 02:45 PM
My school life is normal as the every body but there are an event which I can not forget. At that time, I learned in secondary school. I was a gentle pupil and I hardly ever teased my friends. However, one day, that it was the rest time on saturday, every one go out of the class room, there are only me and a friend of mine here this time. He asked me take a litter hull upper the door where is middle of the door and door-case then closing the door . we have hided near room and hoped that the litter hull would fall down some one when they opened the door. Then sortly after the teacher came to near room and he open the door. I think that you know what happen then. I have to write the report for my head teacher, clean the school-yard for a week and my action was informed my family. My parent scolded me very much. I don’t know How you think? However, this is unforgettable memory in my school life.

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?t=17345)

June vo
23-08-2008, 09:56 PM
Now I am 18. I have just passed the extrance exam. I'm very funny. I can't forget the time which I learnt hard all day with my friends and the teachers. All of my friends helped me so much. They taught me many things which I didn't understand. They agitated for me, which made me determine to pass the important extrance exam. Besides, there is my family. Specially, my mother took care of me so much and very well. I really thanked my mother because her love with me. I also never forgot this time. It's very tired, but it's also very wonderful.

Crunch
23-08-2008, 10:59 PM
It's so sure that there are many unforgettable events in anyone's school life. With wonderful friends around, it's always lots of laughs, full of funny things as well as happy moments that come with us to the end.

I always remember one night in my school life, the last night I live in the dormitory. That night all students collected together at the large and beautiful playground of the dormitory. We invited almost all of our teachers, we shared our stories, we sang one by one, we laughed, some girls cried. Before we leave school, our teachers gave us useful advice that helps us a lot later, and we are always thankful for that. There are many emotions in such an event.

here_u_are
24-08-2008, 09:04 AM
i'm student. I'm second year. My unforgetten memory is my life of high school. I studied french in secondary school and high school.French is the main language and i studied only one or two english period on week.it's the second language.I thought that english wasn't very important so i didn't study hard it . now, i'm student of hue college of economise. English is the more helful and conveninent.My classmates have the hight mark because they have the bacsic knowledge english in high school. And me, i must start firstly. I wonder i was wrong.

====================
turtlegold: bạn sửa lại bi viết của mnh lại cho han chỉnh, English hay French? :D

tepinfo
24-08-2008, 12:10 PM
I love this topic so much because this is a change for me to express the difficult feeling of mine that i have never told anbody before when i was a kid.:fingerscrossed:
At that time, it was a big problem of mine and my famillỵ I'm sure that you understand what i mean. Yes, i used to get wet in pants for a very long time, please don't laught at me when you knew that.
You know, when i lived in that bad situation, i was very shy and i didn't dare to go anywhere, especially going overnight, and nobody wanted to sleep with me. I took much methods of treatment during nearly 10 year, hu hu hu.
And one day, my school organized a picnic in 2 day, of course all of my friends were very happy except me, however i couldn't be able to not to go, so i did.
At that night, i daren't go sleep, just played cards with my friend, but most of my friends went to bed at midnight as they very tired and...so was i, therefore i didn't know when i slept...Suddenly, i woke up and very embarrassed when i saw much water around me and my friends, i worried so much, but i then kept patient again, and i had a reason to explain to my friends. Do you want to know what it was ??? Yes, when most of my friends woke up, i explained that : " i am sorry i dropped the bottle of water.^^" I was not sure whether my friends knew my problems, but they laught a lot and looked at me very stranglỵ Hu...hu..hu..
Anyway, that was my unforgetable memory. Thanks.!!!:10_002:

khicon_vuive478
24-08-2008, 12:22 PM
Well, if you want to know the most unforgettable memory in my school life, I'll tell you. It happened when I was in first grade.
That day was the school opening ceremy. When the ceremy finished, everyone came home but me. Because my mom didn't come yet. I had to wait there. However, after haft an hour, I still didn't see her. Then, I started crying. I cried, cried, and cried but nothing happened. And the more i was afraid, the louder I cried.
Then, I saw a woman coming. She was my teacher. When I saw her, i thought I was very lucky. She asked me why I cried, and I told her everything. After listening to me, she smiled at me and told me that she would take me home. I was very happy.
Ten minutes later, I was at home, my mom thanked her and appologised me for being late. Until now, i can even remember clearly the smile she gave me on that day. Oh, my dear teacher.

Please correct!

omo
24-08-2008, 01:13 PM
hi! there,I'm glad to be here, and this is the first time I've visitted this web. How are you....?(I hope so!!!). well, "yesterday is the history, tomorrow is the furture and today is a gift", I don't like to talk about the bad past, but I really like this topic because I used to have the nice life school.therefore, there will many things to talk about it,well, it is not nice if I don't talk about recalling my first day at school.That morning,It was a nice morning,( all the bird were singing in the sky to welcome me!!!!!! hic...hịc)I had to get up early and my mother drove me to school.I felt shy when I saw so many students in the school yard.Everything is strange,I clutched my mothers' hands and looked at everything with curious eyes.I joined a queue and was brought into class by my teacher( luckly, my teacher was my grand-aunt..haha).I didn't cry when my mother left.However, I had strange feeling,( empty??....uhm...yes, that's right!!!) Many of my classmates were also crying and my teacher had a hard time pacifying us.She played some games with us and taugh me reading.Soon, I got to know a few friends. At the end of the day, I wasn't longer frightened or lonely.My parents were glad when they saw me again,(ofcouse !!! me too).And the happy day in my life, It was first Prize-presentation in my school lif( class 1) .I was chosen to be the good student of year. My teacher given me a gift. I was surprise and happy.immediately, I runned so fat, run throught the crowd, run across a field to go home.I shouted for joy with my parents (mom!...dad!...>MOMMMMM!!!!..... DADDDDD!!!!!....I got a gift !!!...a gift>>> I got a gift...oh..la la la ...I can't belive it !!!! and I danced!!!:dancing-banana:) my parents beamed widely. they were very proud of me.My dad said " that's my son!!!".It was probably the happiest day in my life !!!!!!!(sorry you! it is noon and I am so hungry, I will got something to eat!!!bye bye for now) I will come back for this topic , many thing to talk about it!!! see ya... wouldn't wanna be ya....!!!![/quote]

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=183169#post183169)

bluesky_8816
24-08-2008, 01:27 PM
I always remember the memory that happened when i was in secondary school. It was near to the time of teacher's day. We had to make wall-newspaper to celebrate all teachers. So we dicided to come to my teacher's house to do that.
At there, we also cooked, played together besides making the wall-newspaper. It was very funny and interesting. Especially, my teacher taught me how to ride bicycle. It was so great.
It was the most interesting time in my school time. Now i live in HCM city and i haven't seen them for a long time. I remember them as well as the time we were together vey much.

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=183185#post183185)

Hong Minh Phi
24-08-2008, 04:06 PM
Not much to say about the most unforgetable memory in my school life. However, I've never forgotten the first day I went to primary school. In that day morning, my parents told me that we would go to Thu Le Park to see animals and play some games I liked the best. I was a quite intelligent boy, so I realized the unusual thing immediately. I agreed, but started to think of a plan. As I had thought, my parents took me to the shop and began asking the shop assistant the price of a schoolbag. Without saying a word, I quickly came out of the shop while my parents were choosing pencils, rubbers and notebooks for me (of course!) and ran to a toy store near the kidergarten. I think you could imagine what happened next. After over two hours looking for their kid , my parents found me in the toy stor. I was shouted at a lot, but I was not sad. It was too late for them to take me to school !

devil07
24-08-2008, 08:33 PM
My most unforgetable memory in my school life

Now, I am sixteen and learning at a high shool in Ha Noi citỵ After read the name of this topic, I just remember a memory when I learnt at a primary shool. At that time, I was learning in the 5th form. I remember it was a literature class. I seat at the end of the class room with three classmates of mine. When my teacher was passionately teaching, I in company with two classmates who seat beside me don't concentrate on the lecture of the teacher. We were talking with each other and eating candỵ Suddenly, the teacher call me to stand up and asked me a question. At that moment, I held a candy in my mouth. At once, I swallowed the candỵ I choked on the candy, glower eyes, I felt buring pain in my throat. Last, I swallowed the cand and began think about the question of the teacher. Tow friends beside me laughed fit to die. What a close shave! I will never forget this memory. Now, every time I think about that memory, I felt as I came back with a spontaneous and playful one-time.

unyeuphong
24-08-2008, 09:59 PM
I have missed the days I learnt at secondary school best.My school named "Chu Manh Trinh",I think there are few people know it but it is always in my heart.Before learning at secondary school,I wasn't be impressed any friends or teachers;at this time,I couldn't get a close friend or be a good student of my teacher.And when I was a baby(When I was about 3-5 years old),I think I was lovely but I didn't know anythings ;I only played with my friend because of "candies and toys"and so do they.Now,I am studying at high school,my mother said that I was an adult but I still want to be a child as I was in the past.Sometimes,I think about the old kỷ niệm (từ ny mnh ko biết) and want to cry .The time flows too fast that make me feel everythings is only yesterday....yesterday!
Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều!Trn đy l những cảm xc thật của mnh .Mnh chỉ viết theo những g mnh nghĩ,c thể bạn dịch ra chẳng c nghĩa nhưng với trnh độ mnh,viết để bản thn hiểu được đ l tốt lắm rồi!Sửa nhanh gim nh.Dẫn link tới chỗ sửa gim mnh đc ko ???A!Vốn từ của mnh cn hạn hẹp,mnh sẽ cố gắng hơn.Nếu ko dịch đc chỗ no th bảo mnh để mnh dịch nh!:47_002:

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?t=17345&page=2)

borrin87
24-08-2008, 11:05 PM
Now, I have just been graduate college. But I never fotfot the frist day go to primary school. I didn't study kindergarten.In the frist day, I cried a lot of and watch follow my mother into her disappear. In the Secondary shool, my memory most remember is teacher give me a thck ear who my nine grade literature's teacher, because I fotgot do homework. In the college school is the time I fell very happỵ Therefore,my class, girl have a little girl,so I was tendered. A few month, we had a picnic, and have a lot of photograph

Tiếng anh hơi tệ, mong mọi ng sửa,gp dm. Cho mnh vi gợi để viết hay hơn cng tốt.
CM ƠN NHIU

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?t=17345&page=2)

night_mare1399
25-08-2008, 03:35 PM
I’m eighteen years old now, and just have graduated from high school. Therefore, 12 years is the long time in order to tell you about my childhood stories. However, the unforgettable memory in me school life is this story. It’s the time I studied at primary school, grade 3. I was a fat and slow boy, while the recess I was standing at my school yard, it a big place with many pupil playing there. An accident was happen to me; a boy ran fast and suddenly hit me. I was fallen down and unlucky my head was hit a brick. I was fainted. When I woke up I saw my principle held me with many pupils around. I was brought to bureau of public health. My teacher called my parent to take me home. The injury wasn’t serious but I have to off school for 3 days. My friends helped me with lessons, they even paid me a visit and they bought for me some gifts. I was very happy to have friends like that. Now I think if I have a chance, I will visit my teacher and my friends.
It’s not so special but anyway it’s the unforgettable memory in my school life.
Thanks for reading and correct it as your convenient .

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=183194)

boingrain84
25-08-2008, 08:23 PM
I'm 16 now. By nowI have had a boringchoolife. Almost I don't have a special memory about this nice period of time. However, maybe I will never forgot the first time I have gone to kindergaten. If I were other children, Iwill cry when my parents take me to there. When my parents went away, I was playing with swing. The first class smoothly drift past except I cried when my parents went to meet me, I suddenly remembered that they had gone without me. They laughed me about this.

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?t=17344&page=2)

sirtung312
26-08-2008, 01:00 AM
Hi everybody!
In my school life , I had a lot of unforgetable memories.The most unforgetable memory I won't never forget when i was in class 11.It was one day near tet holiday. After finishing maths class , I felt boring and tired and i didn't want to study . Three my friends and me decided to drop class to go have breakfast. At that time. we were naughy boys in our class :D
. The school gate have closed ,so we had to jump fence. When we went out of scholl , we felt very excited .we went have breakfast and played games.Unfortunately. Security had looked us. Therefore, he told my lecture teacher.When we came back to school , my lecture teacher was waiting there.At that time , we were worried and frightened. We just stood and said nothing . My lecture teacher invited our parents before having Tet holiday. Then we were suspended school one week. We had to stay at home on the first day after finishing tet holiday. I'm sure this memory follow me in my whole life. Thanks for correcting

:47_002:

ducnghia1502
26-08-2008, 12:02 PM
I'm sure anybody in the world has been a lot of memory in their life although who they are, specially in school life time.
I was born and grown up in Dongnai province, where my childhood was flied so high with paper kite and a lot of games so funny. my father beat me in one time when I was interested in flying a kite so late.:sexy_girl:beat so hurt!!!
after that I must be gone to primary school because i was being six. the first day at class 1A, so many thing different and stranger with me: new friends, teachers, new place.... :59:...
I was in harmony with new friends there. I was so happy because I had new clothes, new baggage, new sweet-smelling paper books. my school was an old place with patchy tables but I love it because it took me so much memory that I can't forget.
games had prolonged through my childhood in that day. that's my most happiness in my life.:30_002:...

dthl2803
26-08-2008, 01:11 PM
Hi every body, I'm Linh. This is the first time, I join in this web. If we say about the most unforgetable memory in our school life, I have many funny in my school life.When I go to primary school, I 'm very afraid of everything.I remember that when teacher give excersice about paint, I don't know paint. I cried much and having a friend help me. After I and her become close frien. This is a impression which i can't forget. When i go to in secondary school, I have many friends.We talk much about us and I feel i am more seft-confident. That day, Teacher teach biology checked me but I haven't learned my lesson. Therefore, i was low mark.I'm very sad and shỵ Now I think again it's funnỵ This stories make me unforget. It's memorable.
Xin cac ban gop y dum minh nha
Cam on nhieu nhieu

tina green
27-08-2008, 08:11 AM
I am a student at a famous university in Singapore, but I can not forget a memory in my primary school. I remember it forever...
It is a smile.
My teacher brought me a beautiful smile. It was the fisrt day , I went to school. I was afraid of crowders but she smiled. As you know, sometime, a smile or a compliment can also help someone to do a good thing. A smile help me confident in my life. Since then, I believed myself and I became a good student. I would like to become a good English teacher in the near future so that I can bring my smile and my general knowledge to all of my students. I always thank my teacher because she had a beautiful smile.

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=183473#post183473)

phuc khang
27-08-2008, 03:50 PM
The story happened when I was in the 7 grade. This is a life experience that isn't teached in your school. One a day, I detected a red pen and a ruler in the school yard. I was too honesty to able to pick up them. I wonder " should I take them". Suddenlly, my friend came beside, he wasn't embarrassing when took them as possession of him. I didn't believe my eyes. However, he didn't take all of them, he gave me ruler. I didn't understand why he shared a ruler for me. Why did he possess all of them? Why did he give me ruler? Those are three question that need to explaining by me
My friend is too ploy. If he hadn't shared me, he would have been a robber. However If he had shared me, all of us would have been thieves. he was clever enough to not steal alone. The red pen had more valuable than a ruler. Of course, he took red pen. Sum up, he teach me to ploy in the life. If you are too honesty, everybody will take advantage of you.

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=183242)

pha l tuyết
27-08-2008, 07:50 PM
Oh in my school life, I have many memories but there is one memory which I can't forget. It is a sad memory. Today I will tell you this memory. It happened last year
Last year I was in grade 9. I thought I would have a nice friendship but I lost it. I had a good friend. He and I were neighbour together. We used to go to school together, and we always talk each other all problem. We shore everything and we understood each other. One day we went out together and got home late, my parents scold me and didn't allow me to play and talk with him. Many people told that we shouldn't play with each other. After that he had gone away for a long time. And when I met him, I was very happy but he, he was a stranger. I was disapointed when I knew that he told I wasn't his friend. That is the end

Cu chuyện k k v ni = E nn em hok diễn đạt đc

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=183473#post183473)

kieu thien
27-08-2008, 08:11 PM
This is the first time i join in this website.Hope everyone can help me progress my english skill. Thank you .
Write about the topic 8:
From I was born to now. In my life have many things happen to me .There have been many sad and many joy happen to my life. And the memory make me unfortable .I will tell you about that memory : last 3 year , i was a pupil in high school , and very lazy in study , especially i am bad at chemistry. I never learnt by heart before entering class and one day , one day make me unfortable , my teacher call me for checking my lesson , but i couldnt answer any his sentences and he told me many heavy word , i gave me bad mark .At that time , i hate him very much , because he told me heavy word , he hurt my heart.Then , I swear myself that i would never look at on the blackboard for listening his lesson word , i begin to study very hard.Finally , i pass examination with high mark.After that , i thought again , my teacher really is a person who help me in study , and take good mark in exam. Now i feel shy when I hate my teacher. Now , i want say with my teacher that " thank you very much" my teacher dear. It is my memory that i never forget .
hope everyone help me fix my mistake in this essay. Thank you(^_^).

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=183489)

sun36
28-08-2008, 04:59 AM
Dear my friend !
How about your summer ? Did you have a happy time ? and where did you go ?
Oh, my friends ! I was very happy with my family on our trip. We gone to Europe - yes, I gone to Europe !!! You know, Europe includes developed countries such as : Germany, France, Italia, Austra,...They not only have strongly economic development, but also kept national characters. With Italia - ancient palaces; Germany - modern buildings, hightly living standards; France - friendly people, and I love blue songs of them. In addition, I have a lot of new friends, and now we offen communicate together by phone. That my trip holp me opening my knowledge, my eyesight of world.
I want to say about many many of my summer but I'm very tired, and see you another mail I'll detail my trip, OK??? ( although, that is still my dream !!!)
I love you, my friend !

( I digress from our topic ?)

:59:

=======================
turtlegold: topic 8 ny l viết về kỉ niệm đng nhớ nhất, cn topic 7 close roi` nn bạn sửa lại bi để dc sửa nh!

ba9doc
28-08-2008, 11:51 PM
I'm 16 now, but I still remember that day- the day I went go the kindergartẹn At that time, I had cried very much when my mother left from there. However, after that I was funny because my teacher is a friendly person. She made us fun and happy and we forgot about my parent. Now ! I'm a student's highschool but that memory seems kept in my mind.

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=184142)

borrin87
29-08-2008, 11:02 AM
Hi, I posted for this topic but it didn't good. Now I want write again and hope better.

The memory I have never forgotten is the first time I go to primary school. I didnit study kindergarten, so that day is the frist day I go to school. That day was a terrible day in my life, I wept bitterly and follow my mother with my eyes in kindergarten before. In felt alone, have a lot of stranger and a new space, and don't have my mother, so the first day in school, I didn't speak a word with everybody, and to time school finish, my mother met me, I cried again, cried a lot of, cried to such at extent that she had to caress and bought doll for me. ^_^

If have gramma mistake or sentence don't fluent, please tell me and help me fix it
Thanks

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=184142)

gsm
30-08-2008, 10:27 AM
Now I am the third student but I often remember about my school life, when I learnt at secondary school. For me, It is a wonderful period, and I'm sure that you too, everything I must do were learnt and played, without worry about money, career, love or some things like that. At that time, I had two close friends, Minh and Duc Anh (but now, we don't get in tough with one another because I moved to Ha Noi eight years ago), we were very active children, except learn, we alway moved, we alway devised so many pranks that our teacher often worried about us, our parents too. They often reprimanded us but It didn't seem made we improved. If there was a mistake or a problem happened in our class, the first think of our teacher was: "we did that", and actually, It was true.
In this priod, we had so much sweet memory, such as we often thieved mango at our shool-yard, and sometime we agrued because the amount of mangoes didn't devided equally among three members (there were some mango tree behind the row of our classes, and now, they have still exist). About the most unforgetable memory, I remember that It happed when I was in 7 grade, as you know, if you are a member in a class, you will have to clean a board, clean a floor, wash a cloat, you will do that one or two times per month, depend on the amount of members in your class, my class is too. One day, It was my turn did that, and when I carried a bucket of full water, suddently, Duc Anh run into me without saw me (may be, he want to say something with me), of course a resulf was all water cover me, my clothes was wet through and Duc Anh was run away, I became a big laughing-stock for my class.
That is my most unforgetable memory in my school life, It is also a funny memory and I alway smile by myself when I think about that.

----------------
Check it for me, please, thank so much!!!!!!!!!!:48_002:
cc cao thủ ơi, sao bi tớ chưa được sửa zậy, lu qu:10:

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?t=17345&page=4)

thaomien
01-09-2008, 11:44 AM
When I learned the first class, one thing happened and it made me never forget about my school life. It was Monday, all pupil of my class except a girl concentrated in school -yard to salute the flag. After that, we returned the class to learn. My teacher ordered us to open the copy-book and took pencil out before she came back. I took my copy-book from my papercase and I found that my pencil was disappeared. Immediately, I thought about the girt who stayed the class. I went to her table and told her 'You steal my pencil from my papercase, give back my pencil '. She cried and swore that she didn't steal my pencil. However, I didn't believe her and I forced the pencil out of her hand. At last, I had a pencil to write.Nobody in my class told my teacher what was happen.
In that everning when I prepaired my books to the next day I discovered my papercase had a hole in the bottom and I kept silent.
When autumn term finished , she moved to other city and I didn't meet her again. I hope that I will meet her to sorry.

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=184360#post184360)

haphuong123
01-09-2008, 04:49 PM
I graduated from Nghia tan secondary school 3 months ago.Now,I'm a new student of Yen Hoa high school.However,I never forget my old school because I found my best friend of my life here.
When I was in grade 6.I didn't have a lot of friends.Nobody played with me , nobody talked with me and moreover everybody hated me ,didn't care me.So I was very lonely.Oneday, while I was sitting at the corner of my class ,a strange girl came to me and told that she wanted me to be her sister.I was very surprised,I couldn't say anything but I felt warn.I looked at her eyes,she made me happy.Her simple sentence was too wonderful .I laughed happily and agreed to be her sister.Then , we were hand in hand went to everywhere we want.Until now , on all way I go , she is always by my side.We encourage each other not to give up .She know who I am and where I stand.I want to say "thank you" to her.I can't go on and make some noise without her.We become one and never say"googbye".We will remember each other and my schoollife.They are my beautiful memory.I hope you also have the true friend and you will love your school like me.

tiengtolong2002
01-09-2008, 11:13 PM
When I still went to shool, I felt this is good my life. Because I didn't think about the money, the dishes for everyday.... , I only go to shool, get the good mark, go out with my close friends..... And Now I remember about the last things happned in my shool life and I'm writing about the most unforgetable memmory in my shool life.
Nearly the day which we take the final exam, I went to shool. My friend phoned me"Our teacher is sick, Our class is going to cut in second class. Although I was still walking to shool. I wanted to go to the libery so that I learned and reviewed my biologic-chemical.Suddenly, I heard my friend call me"Dung, Dung...". "why do you still be our class, come back my class. Hurry now"she asked. I arrange my book in my bag and followed her. When I just came the door, my boy friends gave me the roses and a gift. I saw a few my girlfriend the same. I suddenly remembered that today is our birthday. I surprised my close friends' action. I love my class. I had a good day and enjoyed with class' party in two class.

phuc khang
02-09-2008, 12:54 PM
During school life each person, all of us would have least a unforgetable memory that couldn't forget through our life. They could be sad or happy, depend on our feeling. To private me, grade 8 was the period of happy time in school life. Because, I have been the best friends. Our friendship have been marvelous, wonderful and sincerely. At the age of 14, we began to transform about psychology as body. Example, we were taller or having futher knowledge. We conceived better everythings was happening around. To consider and discreet with each action were done by us. However, between me and them were still different characters. There were 54 characters within class that had 54 pupils.There were agruements happen aggressively that a lot of views were presented. Many opinions gave contrary views but the atmosphere were friendly. Agurement to find out results were the best. We always were solidarity to overcome difficult challenge in learning and movement.

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=184386)

tieungu
02-09-2008, 11:48 PM
Well, the most unforgetable memory in my school life? It concerned two friends that I love most, one of high school and the other of university period. I used to be so glad of having the good friends. We waited together our parents to take us home at the school gate, read picture book in classe regardless of time and discussed eagerly during two years of 11th and 12th grade. Then, we entered the life of student as well as didn't often meet each other. I made friend with an awesome person. She's quite clever, smart and astonishing. And she taught me how to say the words of love to my relatives. Unfortunately, after that happy time, I had a terrible quarrel with both two loving friends. We didn't talk, even see each other in a long time. Finally, we're also friends but not closed any more as before. However, they're forever my the dearest friends!

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=184386)

ngoc_dn
04-09-2008, 10:50 AM
It's late in the autumn The leaves are painted gold and tumble down like golden butterflies. I'm walking on the road to my primary school, which full of the leaves, and recollecting all of old memories. The most unforgettable is my first day going to school.:smilie_goodjob:
I was 5 years old then and my family decided to take me to the primary school though I wasn't old enough to do it. therefore, on September 5th that year, my mother took me to my classroom. At first I was very happy as there was many and many children like me.. I quickly made friends with some of them. While we were playing happily together, the belt rang. My teacher came and told us to come in the class. I was extremely scary when I realized that my mother had gone without saying a word. I was alone there. I began to cry louderly as I thought that my mother was hiding nearby could hear me. My new friends cried, too. :23_002:
However, my mother couldn't be back with me. My teacher soothed us, made us feel that the school wasn't as creepy as what we thought.:57:
Now, I always take the memory about my first day at school in my heart. Every time I recall it, I still feel embrrassed.

Lần đầu tin tui post bi . Mong cc mem khc gp nha. thank you

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=185094#post185094)

lan_pci
04-09-2008, 02:44 PM
I’m an old girl working in a college in Vietnam now. Every thing has been changing since I was a charming little child. Every thing happens to me normally, which means I have a normal life like many people. The most unforgettable event in my life, however, is the day I received good news from my elder sister: I passed the university entrance exam. It was the turning point for me. I had learnt hard day and night with the great effort in order to be a student like my dear sister. At that time, coffee had been my best friend to make my brain awake. I had taken full advantage of each second to study for the last one month before the biggest national exam. Of three subjects in group D, I found English most difficult as I lived in a provincial area without up-date information or qualified teacher of English. The time schedule for one month had been divided into three stages: two weeks for mathematics, one for literature and the last one for English. Time had passed quickly. I had taken the exam with my dream of being a student in Hanoi. During the time of waiting for the result, I had learnt informatics at an informatics center near my house. In fact, I didn’t think that I passed.
It was a sunny day. I was at home with my mother when the phone rang. My sister on the other end of the line informed that I passed the entrance exam to a university. I was so happy that I phoned all my friends and showed it off to my neighbors. “Is it true?” I asked my mother. Through this article, I’d like to send my thankfulness and great attitude to my parents and my two elder sisters for their supporting and loving. It has made my life change since then.

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?t=17345&page=5)

kasumi2512
05-09-2008, 12:23 AM
Hi, every body .I`m a new member in yours forum.I'm now a fourth years- student. Actually , I`m not selft confident about my nglish .However, I always have a desire that I can speak English fluently .So, I hope every one can help me to repair my fault. Thank you very much :)
Now , I want to tell you my story about school life.It have many memories which I can't forget but the memories that I remember best is about a boy.He is not my first love.Just a friend!
I still remembered the first I met him. That was the time he transfered to my hamlet. My hamlet had many elements and almost they were students from everywhere who went to Hanoi to study.However, there were also a women and her 2-years- old- daughter.
One day, the women had to go out and she asked him to look after her daughter for a while. Every thing had proceeded normally untill the little girl got wet in her pant.Certainlly, he changed the other dry-pant for her.When the women came back and because of a few little problem, she spread rumour that he had many untoward acts with her daughter.All people in the small hamlet didn't belive him and looked at him with a doubtful eyes.This made him didn't dare to raise his head when he went out.Because of this, I feel poor for him and in a times , we were washing vegetables at well , I smiled with him nd we spoke together a few words.From there , we has been a friend.And now we still got in touch.:smilie_goodjob:
If all things only stopped at there , I wouldn't be deeply impressed by him such as.

And the thing which I want to say with you is " If you give anyone a smile , you can receive many good things and may be a friend "

tieu_hong
05-09-2008, 09:08 AM
I'm vinh..now I am a last student but I have been forgot my memory when I was a pupil of secondary.It happend when I was 8 grade.I fell in love with classmate but nobody in class knew about it.one day I saw him wore a blue shirt and black trouser.he looked so romantic so that I felt my face was burnt.however I did not dare to look directly at him but he always stayed at my mind all of this afternoon. therefore I peeped at him everytime.when we had a short-rest he played football together with his friend in school yard.Certainly I really wanted to play with him but I could not,I just a girl.finally I flowed him to yard and peeped at him from a conert near a bond in the school.I looked carefully every his action.I felt so happy so that everything without him became no existed in my eyes.suddenly he fell down ,I did not keep my calm and run as fast as I can to him.however I standed near a pond ,I fell down the pond.everyone heard my voice and run to saw what was going on.the pond was not deep but I coud not swim,and certerly a boy in their group jumped and given me a lift.can you get who was he?yes,certainly he was the boy whom I felt in love.after that we became a coupble, and by now he still retold this story.he said that he knew I love him before but he did not has any promotion about that.However when he saw me felt down the pond he was worry for me and jumped before knew what he was doing.
by now we are not a coupble.we said goodbye after that two years but until now I still remeber about this history.I still remember him so much.

CHECK HERE (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=185173#post185173)

tiengtolong2002
05-09-2008, 09:30 AM
Too many memories which I cann't forget it stayed in school. I want to write about the first thing which I think in time.
Those days in the finished school year. My class had intended to hold the party at Long's home( This was a member's class whom the girlfriends in my school liked). In the beautiful morning, Some girls bought too many things, such as lettuces, tomatoes, fried meat roll, vermicelli, watermelon...... Other girls and boys went to Long's home to decorate the party. Until 1 o'clock, everything is ok. We ate and play together. I didn't believe when Long took my hand to go around my friends. And now he is my hone. I don't know him remember but I always is my mind

veveve
05-09-2008, 05:22 PM
en
It happened a long time ago.I can’t remember an exact time, maybe as I was in eleventh class at high school.Every day, We had five periods in the morning. Generally, we started class at about 6.30 and went on still there at 11 a.m. It sounds like very early however, all we have been never late. Usually, I had kept an exercise in first period. One day, my alarm doesn’t work perfectly as they did. Last Sunday, I set up my alarm at 6 o’clock. Instead of that, until 9 o’clock, the bell has begun ringing. Unfortunately, we’ve got a test that day,a mid-term exercise test before Tet. Obviously, I haven’t been allowed attending test. At the first time in my life, I ‘ve got a zero score for exercise. It ‘s really incredible. But, I am not a piteous girl,then. Eventually,my parents knew my story. They asked me:”How had you taken a zero for mid-term test” In fact, score of exercise isn’t important for my parents .Therefore,I told lie them. A bit more remorseful. I though, everything would pass. After I graduated high school, I relate shortly to them . And they laughed at it.

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=185492)

saranghea92
05-09-2008, 07:02 PM
I am 17. Of course, I 've gone to school for 10 years. During 10 years, with my friends, I have had many memories. However, I 'll never forget the day when I have first gone to school. It was an autumn day. My parents were busy with their works, so my grandmother took me to school. She was too old to run follow me. And I lose her. I didn't know anybody there. Everyone was strange and terrible.I started to cry. Suddenly, a boy, whom I haven't ever met, came to me and asked: "Why are you crying?". I continued crying. But he said: "Stop crying. I will help you". After that, he held my hand and guided me to my class. His caring has wiped my tears away. I gave him a smile as my thank. Although I didn't know his name, he is always in my heart like my first friend in my school life

phihanhanh
05-09-2008, 07:55 PM
I am a boy country raised in a small town so I felt like a fish out of water when my parents sent me to study in a big city. I had to far way from home but I did not cry, not because I did not remember my family, perhaps my new friends were so funny and I was sixteen years old. During my time at the high school, we we had a lot of jokes, laughs and good memories together. I still remember a memory when I was in the eleventh form. That day, we had the last maths class. We firmly believe that our teacher would not lecture, so we decided to play truant to play football at the ground that quite near the school. After this, we came back to keep learning another object. However, our teacher detected us. We were given a whipping that made my hands so sore. I did not agree with him on that because I really admired for him about teaching and good behaviour and because we were wrong.

Ngoi lề 1 cht, cho hỏi unforgetablehayunforgettable.Thank you.

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=185666#post185666)

icemanlovely
05-09-2008, 11:18 PM
Hi everybody! it is the first time i login this web:), i think this web is useful for many people who want to learn eng lish.And this is the first document i write, so please check it for me.
I remembered the first day when i came to school, i was very shy:30_002:. My father took me to KIM DONG school ( the first school where i leant:17_002:), i always stay behire him and cried.My father took me to my class,gave me to my teacher. wow! She is so beatifull (:51_002:), and then she took me to class.i was very shock, all people in class were cried. My teacher said me " be confident, u should become a hero". wow! suprised, i didnt' cry anymore:36_002:.After that i sit with a girl, looked in her eyes ( romantic...!!) i sax... oh my god! red eyes ( because she cried so much:). I gave her a candyand talked with her: " dont' cry, u should be hero!!. Do u believe it? she smiled with me. Omg! angel's smile. After the class, we became friend together. what a nice memory!:42_002: and now she is my girlfriend:32_002:. I love my first school so much! What about u?:cool:

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=185492)

duongthanhquang
08-09-2008, 09:28 AM
Hi everbody!
I’m a new member, Let me introduce myself, I’m a people’s procuracy of Tìn Giang, I’m 30 years old.
I petition to be allowed to tell unforgettable memories in my school life.
In my school life, I had many unforgettable memories, but the best unforgettable memories when I studied law at college in HCM city, that is the best sad and happy time in my life. I fell in love with a beautiful girl, she was born in Hải Dương, I love her very much, she too. She has a seductive smile and a good figure.
We go to school together everday, We are in the same class, I alway help her to understand and learn difficult subjects. In my school yard was grown many magnolia, I usually gave her a few of magnolia in the evening, It’s very perfumed, then she’s very happy. She and I are poor students, we became aware that studying very imfortant for us, so we studied hard.
Like me, she like reading very much, we go to the college library every Saturday. After school, we play some game such as kick a shuttle cock, paly badminton. Every weekend I usually took her to the countryside by my bicycle, It’s about 7 kilometer far from my college, this is the romantic place, both of us are very happy, we have many ambition to the future, we promised to live together for ever and ever.
However we have parted, we exchanged a final kiss before parting. I was sad for a long time. That is my first love, I think It’s in my heart forever, and now although I got married, but whenever come back my college I miss her very much, Don’t blame me right!
Sorry my English is not good! Can you help me to improve it.

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=186609#post186609)

nguyetlinh_08
08-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Last week, I did attend my niece' first day to school and It was made me remind a lot about the first day of mine. It's was very special. One week before that first day, my leg was broken because I fell down from the wall. So that I couldn't take part in the ceremony, I must waitting in the class with the feeling of sadness and lonliness. I cried. Suddenly one boy comes in, he askes me: “Why do you seat here?”. I shout him “because I can’t go”. And he looks at my leg, it fulls in (covers with) the colour of white. He smiles,comes and sits by me. We had been told about each other school until the ceremony finished. We became close friends.

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=186609#post186609)

alfaray
09-09-2008, 02:58 PM
Hello everyone in forum! I am a newcomer. School life! I think it is very important and especially i have just graduated from my high school and gone to university. All my friends leave far from me, they learn at difference schools. I am here and miss about the days, the months, the years when we lived together. Outside, the rain is panting my windows, it is dark. Only the sound of rain continue continue... as if it remind me about the past. No friend share this feeling with me. Rain brings back the good old days. The day that like this day has rain, we play football and bath in rain. Everyone are wet but it is really happy because tomorrow we will go to Hanoi, Haiphong...May be you can't believe and question me"what is your happiness when all of you"ll say goodbye to each other after this day even though after this game". Yes! I can't forget them, i can't forget school life.You know this is the last day, so you should respect and love any seconds when you live among your class. Nothing can buy time, yesterday is gold memory that can't be damaged because it's put on the highest place in your brain or the deepest in your heart where no one can touch. Today"ll become yesterday, so why you don't live enthusiastic. Let's join in and play with your friends. Let's make the cement for friendship. Time is gold.

nguyenhuyhung
09-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Now i am 28 age and i am married but i can not forget my memory when i was second school. that's a nice memory of me with a girlfriend in my class. she was very cute and charming, i like her so much. However i had seldom told with her, i only look at her and think about her. you know, i writed her name on put all my book. i wish she will become my wife. there is a time, my class organization went to the pinic together, i had a chance to talk with her and we more understood. After that we graduated second school, and left together. huhuhu, now i still miss her. i hope on someday i will meet her again. and said that, i love you so much.

nguyenhuyhung
10-09-2008, 09:34 AM
Hi everbody.:smilie_goodjob:
This is the first time i have came here, ehem i also join a little for fun although my english is very bad, don't laught me, thanks.
last time when i went to secondary school, i had liked a girl so much. that's my first feeling. But i seldom took with her because i afraid, i only look at her and i thought of her.everytime she didn't go to school, i felt empty and sad. hic you know, i had writed her name in put all my book to everytime i opened my book i can see her. Day by day we also left to enter high school, each of person was everywhere and intill now i hadn't chance to talk her that, i like you so much.:30_002:
I hope on someday, i met her again when i will tell her about my feeling and us memory at that time.
i think that, this is a unforgetable memory in my school life, and i will keep it forever in my heart.
finaly, i would like to express my thank sincere to this room because you gave me to be show my the most unforgetable memory. :47_002:
Best regard.
Nguyen Huy Hung

deathvalley
11-09-2008, 04:09 PM
hello everyone . This is the first time I compose an essay by English and I know that I do not use English very well :32_002:.

Now I'm 16, but I still never forget the first day I went to a primary school. At that time, I was so shy and embarrassed . I couldn't help crying when my father left me alone at school. Nobody could made me stop weeping and moaning for a long time although the teacher tried many ways. So she decided to call my father and told him what had happened.

Obviously, my father was so angry. He shouted at me : "You must go to school or I will hit you !" I felt scared and got wet in my paints! Eventually, I went to my class after 1 hour crying ! :61:

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=188021)

07cxd01ntt
11-09-2008, 08:32 PM
something, i remember about my high school where i had a lot of memory. But the memory i never forget. This is my late, it is very funny and interesting. At the morning i got up then i went to school, but i was late, so i decided to climb into my school. Then i threw my shoes into my school to climd easily. But when i did not the teacher and students were meeting to take excercises. scared , so i chosen another place to climb. finally , i stayed at my school , but i rcognized i lost something and i knew that. when i came back the place where i threw my shoes to find it , and i could not find it because it was moved. Suddenly , i heared the sound of group, they smlied me and i was very shameful. And i know why my shoes disappeared, then i found it in the garbage can. then was very angry but i think it is merely joke and i smile so much
hihihhhi mong cc bc sửa bi gim em chắc lỗi nhulm đy

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=188021)

ohmybaby
12-09-2008, 08:53 PM
:wizard: Her name is Thy, she is my English teacher in grade 6. She is not only a good teacher but also kind. And she is very beautyful, belle in my school so evryone loves her. But unfortunately, she has a serious illness when she is too young, it's cancer. She just live some months, evrybody is all sad. Everyday, enerytime, she must resist disease and she has only a dream that she can see her children go to school:72:

joely
12-09-2008, 09:54 PM
The school life is our best time because at that time we were so innocent , carefree and we didn't have to worry about the life. I had a wonderful time at high school where i had an unforgetful memory . I used to be a talkative person and this troubled me.i remember that it was the math lesson because I was quite good at maths and the teacher trusted and liked me. That made me selfish and I considered that I could do every troubles without concentrating . As usual , I and my close friend were chatting together . When she told me a joke I seemed to forget that I was in the class and I laughed loudly . Oh my god , everyone stared at me and i feel embarrassed . my teacher asked me to stand up and tell what did he said . obviosly ,i couldn't answer .Then he asked me to do the trouble on the blackboard , I watched it confidently and i said :"excuse me, may be, you are wrong";.At that time the teacher's face seemed to change color . "am i wrong ?, you're kidding" said he .to tell you the truth , i scared a lot and coudn't say a word . my teacher looked at me and looked at the trouble again .suddendly, he said:"ah, I missed a number".until that time, I feel safe. Thankfully , he fogave my fault in case I would never do it again . Frankly , I also didn't have enough courage to do it again . It could cause me heart attack.I'm a student right now . however, whenever I visit my old teacher . he usually repeat this story and that make me love my old class ,school more and of course consist of my respectful teacher...(tu dung viet xong muon khoc wa )

CHECK HERE (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?t=17345&page=5)

ng thị anh thư
13-09-2008, 07:23 AM
In my school life, had a lot of memorỵ every memory was special for me.It's made me more mature. If i had magic , i would have come back in school time. I had many friends, one of them is my boyfriend.we liked togerther three years ago but now we broke up.when i met him , i felt in love with hi. but he wasn'. he regared me is his toy. I was disapointment.but now i'm good.Everything in the past is tauch me a lot of things,you must strong and nerve when you fell sad and your family always by your side .Don't be afaird.

CHECK HERE (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=188334#post188334)

dynamiccat
13-09-2008, 11:24 AM
My school life is perhaps the time I can't forget because there are many wonderful memories in it. When I was 3 years old, my parents brought me to kinder garden. I was very frightened. However, after that I felt happy because I could play with my friends in kinder garden
when I was 5 years old, I saw many pupils went to primary school. They were very happy. There fore, I ask my parents bring me to primary school.At first, my parents didn't agree with me because I wasn't enough ages for primary school. However, after that my parents agreed with me . I felt very happy. both side of the road from my house to my school was field. I and my friends used to catch grasshoppers and locusts on that field. Beside, there was a memory I felt ashamed so much. When I studied class 1st. I got wet in pants. My classmates laughed in my face.:55_003:. I think that, these are unforgetable memories in my school life, and i will keep them forever in my heart.

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=189357)

tronghieu_bk
14-09-2008, 11:10 AM
Every one here has a long journey in school.And during that time we have many memmory and some things are unforgetable with you.It can be the memmory with your teacher s,your classmate,your girl or boy friend in school and so on.
And with me the most unforgetable memory with me is an event when I was 15 years old.I'm a 9th form.And my memory is about my math teacher.
That is the first time I was teached by him.He was the Headmaster in my school.He was an old man and very strict with every student in my class.At that time I wasn't a good student,my result not high but not to low.:33_002:
One day (that day I didn't prepare for the next lesson of him) He entered the class with a strict face.I sat at the second table in my class and didn't focus on his lesson.Suddenly he asked me to stand up and go to the stage.Then he asked me to do a algebra problem.Because last night i didn't prepare for it so I couldn't solve that problem.And of couse I got a very bad mark, it only 1 mark.And he blamed me very much.I got very angry but i couldn't said any thing because I was wrong.:62:
But in that day afternoon I stayed at home and learn math very much.And I thought in the next day I'd rise up my hand to go to the stage and get one good mark.And what shoud come had come I went to the stage and got 9 mark.It was one of the most happiest moment in my school life.:32_002:
After that day I recognized that study not a difficult problem with me.Then I worked hard and become the best student in my school at that time.In 8th form my math's result only 7.3 but in that year it was 9.3.:80:
And now I'm a third years student of Hanoi University of Technology (HUT).WhenI pass the entrance examination with the result is 29 I was very happy and I remembered about that day.If that day there was no incident like that how I become today, may be I failed my examination or still a bad student.:12_003:
It my memory and about you pleas share your memory with us.And check my assay for me.:57:
No pain,No gain.
Remember this proverd.

Beautiful life
14-09-2008, 01:44 PM
:34_002:My unforgettable experience was my first day at primary school.
I hated school very much because study equated with no game anymore.I beged my mother to stay at home but in vain. I found my mother so cruel that she punished her son loudly and led me to shool
However, It suprised to me. School wasn't such a bad place as my thoughts.There were a kot of sudents about my ages. They played happily,chatting naturally and behaving as shool was familiar to them.Besides, a big schoolyard would be a ideal place for any my games. maybe,at that time, I was really being attracted that I just wanted to mingle myself with joymous atmosphere.
My mother led me to my class, let me be alone in new enviroment.I turned round and paid attention to some other children.They looked shy,silent. I was confident when estimating me not the only to feel scrared.Suddenly, some one crashed into me.I fell heavilly. I was helped to stand up.He was a boy, looked vivacous. Do you know what happed. He had spilt ink over my white shirt.It became so dirty and I cried.He sorried me,cleaning it,introducing himself. His name is john.I realised john was goo-natured and had sense of humor.He told me some fun stories. As the result, I laughed with joy insted of continuing crying.Thank to him, once at shcool, I was really looked forward to there.And as you know, we became good friends.Firts day at school was a chance for me to make best friend
10 years from that even has gone by but I still can remember it vividly like it was yesterday.I will tell to my children about it and maybe they will understand how beautiful my childhood was[/quote]

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=189357)

phuonglinh9x
14-09-2008, 02:37 PM
Everybody may have many unforgetable memories in school life. I aslo remember a lot of beautiful memories in my secondary school. At that time, Iwas a mischievous child. I sat at the last desk in my class with two boys who were very playful too. We always talked to each other in the class and always played tricks on others... Maybe the teachers were very angry with us... We didn't notice about our study so when do the test,we had to ask other friends:36_002:hihi). Anyways, we had many unforgetable memories together and we always the best friends, always miss each other.....:byebye:
bi n mnh viết hơi tệ.... mnh ko thể no nghĩ đc j để viết nữa... MOng cc bạn chỉ gio cho mnh cch viết thế no cho hay với......:33_002:

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=192447)

phamquan67
16-09-2008, 04:58 PM
the most unforgettable memory in your school life

Like every body, I probably, we have many unforgettable memory in chool life, and we dont remember exactly all of them.
With me. I have a best memory when I was in 6 class and I have never forgotten. at that time. My family had to move to another place because it depended on my parents work. With me it was terrible, I not only left my close friends but also must made friend with strange people.
My parents sendt me to a local secondary school, because some mistake in my result of my learning I must enter in a low quality class in this school, I was so surprise because my result learning so good, and I can get in to a better class. In this class I was choosed be a head of class and many teacher so surprise with me. But 5 days later when some problem had solved I moved to a high quality class, in here I learnt with many cleaver people, they so intelligent and industiou. But I didnt forget my friends in firstclass, although they werent intelligent but they were so good and friendly, they were nomal people in my chool but with me they were special people and i never forget them.

blast
16-09-2008, 06:34 PM
One day last month I went water-skiing at the beac. I shall never forget what happened. It was a very terrible experience. After skiing for about half an hour, the rope that connect me to the motorboat broke. I sank into the water still holding on to the rope. I began to feel frightening.:06:
Just then, I saw a worried sight. Shaks! Two of them! Swimming towards me! I shouted to the man in the boat, but the was too far away. the sharks got closer, I was very worrying. I wanted to swim aways but I was to tired. Suddenly, the rope to move throught the water something pulling me.:54_002:
Soon I was standing up again anh skiing through the water towards beach. I could'n believe it. I felt so happy but what was pulling me? The sharks were far behind me now. They could'n catch me. I was safe!:04:
As I got closer to the beach, I saw the thing thats was pulling me. At first I thought it was a shark.
But then I realized... it was dolphin!:30_002: A dolphin was holding the broken the rope in its mouth and rescuing me from the sharks. After wards, Ifelt very excited by the experience, but at the time it was very frightened:57:

thanhmai168
18-09-2008, 09:12 AM
Throughout my twelve years of being a pupil, I had many good memories of my sincere schools where I and my friends spent our unforgettable school lives. I studied in four schools; among these I love my high school the best. My high school is a very famous school in Hanoi, located by the bank of West Lake, which has been opened one hundred years ago. It has a long, eventful history and many alumni have growth up, become successful and had great contribution to the country in its development. It is also so beautiful that makes many famous people write about it in poems, songs, articles .etc. I am proud of it. Maybe because of the proud that I have, I tried to study hard and archived good result at high school. Until now, that proud is still a strong motivation for me in my life.

Thanks for reading!

ng thị anh thư
18-09-2008, 03:48 PM
HI! EVERYBODY. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME to join a enghlish club. I hope we are good friend. if i write something wrong, let me know. now, i'm going tell you the unforgetable memory that i remember. in my high school, i didn't have a lot of unforgetable memory. everyday is the same another, not special. but in my secondary school is different, i had many friends. when my class went to picnic at phan thiet beach. we had a lot of fun memoryin there. we were playing in the beach. suddenly diem- who is my friend. do you know what reason was she shouting.A guy who is my friend too, his swim trousers are drifting in the beach water. cause it is too big for him. during this afternoon, we must find the way to take him out the beach. Fortunately, we found the way. we laughted at him. he was so shy. but then , we just were kids. now, we are more mature. and we didn;t meet together when we graduatedin secondary school.
we didn't study in the same school. i lost to contact them . they moved their house. but that day, me met together in coffee shop. we sat here and told about ourselvies. every my friend is so beautiful. now, we usually met each other when we are free. we are best friend forever. thanks for reading .:47_002:

nguyentanhung7621344
19-09-2008, 12:23 AM
Hi,everybody my name is Hung.Iam a new member in writting box.I have a lot of memory about my chilhood.Now, i will tell about it for you.Iwas not a good boy.I usually made my parents worry about me.I was a naughty boy.My parents usually souted me.I was very sad.So , i thought i had to change my mind.After that, i was taken to The Primary school . This was Nguyen Hue school.It located in District 1 , in GiaPhu street.It stayed near Binh Tay supermaket.I had a lot of good memory about my primary school.During Five years in Nguyen Hue school, I had known lots of new friends.They were so friendly , cute,good,funny.When i went to school, my mother told me "you had to study so hard, did not make noice if not I would bite your bottom". I was so scared. I knew i had to effort so hard.You know i was a excellent pupil during five years in Nguyen Hue school.I got it because i was helped my good friends.I thought it was my dream.You know i was a naughty boy , i could not do that.My parents did not believe in me.It was true.I had to effort so hard.I had to study 10 hours in a day.Because I wanted to prove my parents that i could change if i tried my best.
After that , i was taked into The medium hight school. That is Binh Tay school. It is near Nguyen Hue school.I also had a great deal of good memories about medium hight school.In Binh Tay school , i started slowly.Because everything is new for me. I was so suprised about the new school, new friends, new teacher.It was so difficult for me to get the newfriend's name.It took me tow weeks to make interest in thier.When i joined in anniversary of Binh Tay school, i saw the excellent studies who were presented by The Principal .I thought one day i would be presented by The Principal.I promised with my soul.After that , i studied so hard . And my result was not bad. I was one of excellent studies in my class.I was presented by The Principal. I was so happy .I thought nothing was possible.When i went pinic with my shool, i saw "her".I felt confuse and shy when i met her.I did not know what the feeling was. After that time i knew she was my classmate. I spent almost my time studying sothat i could not miss her name. I felt confuse and not confident when she looked at me.When i came back my house, i missed her so much.When the valentine was coming , i decided to buy a smal gilf to present for her. I hated myselt, because i still shy when i met her. I could not speak anything.Lucky,my friends relized that i liked her.Thus, they took me to met her,and i felt i could not breath and shake.At that time,i stayed calm down.and i gave the gift for her.She accepted it and i felt very happy.Ater that,i asked my teacher change my seat.Because i had glasses,my reason was "i could not see anything."so i was taken near her seat.I felt very happy.And ater that, i usually took part in activities of my class . I was not shy .I could sing when i was asked to sing song.I danced , made clown , made her smile. She smile so beautifully.I loved her so much but i did not forgetto do homeworks. I loved her but i did not say because i did not want to affect her studying.Because she was one of excellent studies of my school.She was beautiful , excellent , rich,precious.And i decided i would not miss her and avoided her, i would concentrate in my studying.
Finally, i was admitted in Binh Phu hight school.I had to go.The last time,i had saw her,it was three years ago.I felt sad and moved to tear.I thought i had to stand up and move forward.When i saw the excellent studies were awarded by The Principal , i also wanted to be presented as them.I tried to study so hard. Everything was not easy which i thought.I was so tired because i had to study a lot of subjects. They were very hard to understand.During first tow years,i tried to studied hard but i was not rewarded.My teacher came to me and advised me to try again.When i studied the level twelve , i efforted so much .Because i wanted to reward and i wanted to admit The Huflic university.I succeed.They were happy days.And now i am one of The Huflic new students.It is my honour.I will try my best .I hope everybody will hep me in my studying.
THANKS FOR READING:38_002:

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=189975)

caprcon
19-09-2008, 10:27 AM
My most unforgetable memory in my school life is also my most embarrassed memory
When I was in 8th grade, I had a lesson about my anger.
It was the activity lesson on Saturday, teacher was talking about our grades, our tests. Everything was as usual.
My friends began teasing me. As usual, I felt very normal and I did nothing. But the more I kept quiet, the more they irritated me. "I have to do something, I can't help. I have to do something" I thought so and I take my school bag and beat at the table strongly_only to express how angry I am.
Then, I realized that everybody was looking at me. Firstly, I was very surprised but then, I could see the thing everybody was staring at. Something was pouring from my bag, it overflew the table. Oh my god! How foolish am I! Why could I forget? There was a canned milk in my bag.
I was very embarrased. And it became my lesson_very unforgetable lesson. Since then, I try to keep my anger as much as possible. No actions when you are angry_It becomes my precept.

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=192447)

thanhthao7383
19-09-2008, 12:29 PM
mnh viết ting anh yếu lắm,rất mong sự tận tnh chỉ gio của cc bạn.

I never forget the memory at the second school.
When I was class 9.My lecture teacher arranged Long and me sat side by side. He was funny and friendly. He learned very good and always teased me. Once,biology teacher gave us practical binded a wound by broke hand. I and Long was a group. I practical binded for Long. We made very good, our group had 8 point. And then, Long was sprian hand a week because I binded very (mnh muốn viết l “ti b chặt qu” nhưng khng biết viết thế no.Can you help me?).Since, we made friendship closer.

-------------------------------------------------------
:42_002: cc bạn sửa gip mnh với.Mnh muốn học tốt tiếng anh m sao kh qu.

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=200866)

khangminh94
21-09-2008, 11:00 AM
In our life, everyone have ever gone to school. Everybody also had many different memories. With me, friendship’s memories is not never forgotten.
I still remember being a new student in my secondary school. I was so scared of new school, new friends. In class, I sit alone because I was reserved to make friends with somebody. That is my difficult time in my life. I did not talk so much with my new friends. I think they were strangers, I just wanted to talk to my parents, my old friends in primary school….When my teacher told me to discuss the lessons, I couldn’t speak any word. Fortunately, a friend next to me, she came to and began discussed with me. I was so happy because I had a new friend. We discussed ardently. In playtime, she took me to come around the school, told me to do and not to do something. She was so nice. After that, she made me more social, so I had more new friends. They were very friendly. At that time I wished I had made friends with them early. That is funny.
Now, these friends help me a lot in my lifeschool. Therefore, I also give them a hand when they have problems . Our friendship never breaks.

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=189975)

vukimkhanh
23-09-2008, 10:51 PM
Hi everybody ,Iam kim khnh .Now Iam sophomore at sonadezi college . However,I can not forget the years at primery school . That is class 2. In the reading pier ,my teach called me to read lesson ,but I could not .Because ,I do not know to read. My teacher took me to class's door,and spoke :"you stand at here,until our class is end ".while I was very sad,she ordered everyone laugh at me .So ,when I think about it ,I still feel very sad.And now , I am not confident when I stand front of everyone .Iam afaird of everyone laugh at me once again.

sửa bi cho em với.

capint
25-09-2008, 04:47 PM
I think my unforgettable memory in my school life happened when I was in the fifth class. My teacher was an interested one. She gave us a lot of interesting lessons and one of those was the lesson in the subject of “Agricultural Technique”. She assigned us a very difficult task : cooking a dish of steamed glutinous rice. Our mark would be evaluated via the quality of our product. As children at the age of ten, we even didn’t know how to boil the water; therefore, our task was almost an impossible one. However, we decided to try without helps of our parents. We gathered at one of my friend’s house. We bought all of necessary components : oil, glutinous rice, salt, … Although we followed exactly the formula which my teacher had given us in the lesson, our product still didn’t look like a normal dish. Of course, our mark wasn’t high as we expected but all pupils in our group was proud of our product: At least, it’s possible to eat

Please help me to correct my mistakes

Kiwitran
25-09-2008, 09:57 PM
Mnh mới tập viết, mong cc bạn gip đỡ!

Sometime I often remember to my school life. It’s my nice time. I still remember when I was 6. My mother to took me to school. I was so happy because there were many friends here. When I got the first 10 marks my mother rewarded me 5 thousand, I bought a chocolate ice cream.

When I was a puple secondary school, a boy classmate like me, he wrote a love letter and a girl classmate gave to me. I like him too ( maybe ^^ ) but I thougt I’m so young to start a love so I should to study and go out. Many my friends have boy/girlfriends in that time. Sometime I felt so lonely but I didn’t love someone.

My school life is the most unforgettable memory. Now, when I was more mature I always want to live in that time.

ladycat
29-09-2008, 11:59 PM
The most unforgetable memory in my school life
Although my school life has passed for 3 years but I always think about those beautiful moments when I fought with boys in kindergarden, the first time I went to prischool with no fears, no tears like other little girls and even boys, when I realized I was the shortest girl in my class, when I happily put on the highschool uniform ... I can't remember all good and bad things that happened to me during all these years but they're always with me whenever I need them to remind me about the sweetest time in life.
My school life finished with the most unforgetable memory of mine. It contains two parts: sadness and happiness. I passed the extrance exam with 6,5 in literature - a bad marks for a girl that tried to get to FTU. My parents were so anxious that they told me to think back about my decision. "Take the exam to Hanoi National University. I don't want you to miss a year"- said my father. He strictly complained about my literature grade and forced me to change my mind. At that time he didn't believe that I can get 27 marks in 3 subjects(math, literature and russian) and I would fail. I didn't say anything, spent all night crying and the next day, I told him that I was sure about my ability, that I had been working hard all year for this goal, for FTU and that I'd made up my mind. He knew he couldn't afford to change my mind so he let me do what I want. And you know, thanks to months of hardworking and strong belief, I made it! That was the first time in my life I made such a big decision all by myseft, even against my parents and I wasn't wrong. It gave me confidence and my father's never been more proud of me. That's why I love the moment when I officially became a FTU-er and it's definitely the most unforgetable memory in my school life.

Thanks for reading^^
Mọi người nhiệt tnh chỉnh sửa hộ tớ nh. Cảm ơn nhiều nhiều.

junkisarang
03-10-2008, 01:18 PM
During my school life, the most unforgettable memory is in grade 2nd . At this time, I was considered one of the most excellent pupil.My teacher like me so much. One day,there are some teachers who would attend our school time and appreciate quality of my class. I had to recite a paragraph of text book. I read fluently so my teacher satified with me. The class was appreciated is to be very good. At the end of class, each pupil was given 3 candies but I was given 5 candies because I recited best.The friend who sat at the same table with me teased me by hiding a candy but then he gave it back me.After I couldn't find a candy and I thought he took it so I asked him for it.However , he said "before I took it but then I gave it back you".I found it again but there was nothing.I began to cry and insisted in being stolen the candy by him.He also started crying and persisted on not stealing it.Our teacher saw that we quarreled and asked us why we quarreled.When she heard matter,she asked him to give one of his candies back me. He resigned himself to giving it back me but after said " I tend to take candy 3 my young brothers but you took a candy" and he didn't talk with me until the end of the school time.When I was at home, I saw a candy in a coner of my bag.It's a candy which was stolen by my friend and I know he was innocent. I felt regret for being a serve hurt to him self-respect.The next day, I went to school early.When I was putting 6 candies on his table ,he came in classroom. I apologize to him for suspecting him.He smiled and said" Not at all, I forgot all".And since we became the best friends

Check here ( http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?t=17345&page=6)

Prince86
03-10-2008, 02:44 PM
Hi everybody!
I'm a new member of this web. I'm glad to see it, especially this box. I haven't learnt Enlish for a long time, so that my writting skill is so terrible. I want to write something, but I don't know how. Can you check it to me? Thank you very much!
Now, about this topic. I have just graduated from University. It means that I stoppped my learning process here (except I pass the master exam. But I haven't though about it yet.)
The mots unforgetable memory in my childhood regard to a dog. Can you emagine it? I'm afraid of dog. But one day, when we were learning in our teacher's house, the dog came in.It is a Japan's dog. It has dirty fur and bad- smelling. My friend who know that I am in fear of it, holded the dog and threw it to me. I screamed, jumped the desk and I cried. I couldn't understand how I jump.I only remember my friend's face. Wa! his face was all white as he has no blood. he showed his regret. My teacher couldn't say anything.
This event happen in my secondary school. Now, we haven't met each other. But I deeply remember it. Because it is my beautiful childhood that I never forget.

yesterday_922579
05-10-2008, 10:49 AM
now,i am studying at a high school but i still recall an unforgetable memory which happened when i was a grade 6 student. The first day i went to secondary school,my teacher asked me to seat next a boy. He is so naughty and rude.Therefore we quarreled with each other every single day.One day,when i was studying maths and i needed to use a compass, i found that it had been lost.The following day,i saw it lying in the boy 's school bag. i told him to pay it back but he didn't.He said that he had piched it up at stairway and how could he know that the compass is mine.We jangled seriously.I was so angry that i snatched his notebook and threw it away. Do you believe that the boy cried? My teacher came and asked us to tell what had happened.After hearing all the story, she asked the boy to pay the compass back to me.However i was fined because of throwing his book.After all,i really regreted so i apologized him. He smiled and forgived me.Since then, we have been good friend althought sometimes we have a cavil.

minhquang1526
08-10-2008, 04:58 PM
How many memories were there in my school life?
I have had many memories but there was an unforgettable memory in my school life when I was in grade 6.
It was Monday, my Maths teacher tested homework before beginning new lesson. My class was silent and he tested my homework. I was very worrying because I didn’t prepare my homework.
He was very angry and hit my bottom. I was feeling ashamed and cried.
After that, I tried studying hard and I became a good pupil in my class.
I graduated from University and now I am working at the bank.
I think that is the best lesson which I can’t forget in my life.

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=197784)

ocsungmaot_5
24-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Thật sự sorry bạn v hiện nay do số lượng mod hoạt động trong box ny rất t nn ko c ng` sửa bi cho mem. Nếu như bạn đ viết bi th bạn c thể gửi tin nhắn cho mnh để mnh sửa cho
Now I am a student but I never forgot my school life. Especially a memory when I was learning in primary school. My class had many boy I’m very afraid of two of them. I still remember their name, Toan an Phuong. They were strong and were bully school. Surely that you wonder why I was. At that time I was 8 years old, I was smaller than my classmates besides I was also very shy. Everyday when school was over they used to block my way, pull my head and kicked in my back. They made me very frighten. Nobody would dare help me because they were fearful. Everyday going to school were bad day. I hated going to school. Foolishly I also would dare talk to my parents. Everything were that if one day my parents didn’t know it by accident. They met Toan’s and Phuong’s parents and then my friend were be hit. After that I could go to school peacefully.
Now sometimes when I remember that memory I fell very interesting.
nhờ bạn sửa gip mnh nhạ Mnh học Ta cũng kem lắm nn khng viết được nhiều v chắc cũng c v số lội Thanks!

Check here (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?t=17345&page=6)