PDA

View Full Version : Confusing Words N MỌi NgƯỜi !!!

BangLinh
16-01-2001, 11:16 PM
11,you shouldn't say anything that make a highly..........person upset(sensitive ,sensible )
12,mark is.........enough to swim close to the ashore( sensitive ,sensible )
13,your essay is ..........(imaginary ,imaginative ,imaginable) and worthy of grade A
14, where were you..........to be an engineer(trained , educated )
15, my brother is studying to be an.........engineer( electric , electrical )
16,........(anyone , any one ) of those dates will be suitable
17, i think his father is still........(alive , living )
18,i have no.........relative( alive , living )
19, she looked at me with her big.......... eyes( childish , childlike )
20, it's time you stopped your.......behavior (childish , childlike )

4everlove
19-07-2008, 01:52 PM
2222 eveybody :32_002:, mnh mới tm đc 1 số bi tập trắc nghiệm về cc từ chng c thể l đồng nghĩa với nhau cũng c thể dy mơ rễ m với nhau về cch viết m cũng c thể thuộc cng 1 họ từ,v...v....v... nhưng ni chung chng đều gy cho người sử dụng sự nhầm lẫn :59:. Mnh rất muốn share cho mọi người :D.nếu ai c hứng th th hy xắn tay o ln lm cng mnh nh :14_002:!!! mnh sẽ post 10 cu một từ dễ xg đến kh nhằn ;).
NOW LET START WITH ME !!!!:17_002:
1,Open the door , i can't........(breath, breathe )
2, the greatest problems are property and......( disease ,decease )
3, we've got some nice......cakes(house madẹ ,home made )
4,how can we improve the.......... condition(human ,humane )
5,i was sick......fright( with , of )
6, on halloween night , most children dress in.......( costumes ,customs ) and go from house to house asking for tret
7..........(besides, beside )geology ,herman is studying maths, french
8, when louse set the table , she placed the silver ware.......the places(besides , beside )
9. mr Brown teaches the same hour as mr johnbut the.........( later, latter )always looks tired
10, the letter was.....( already ,all ready )for mailing when we realized that we had
written the wrong address
NOTE : nếu c thể th bạn hy vừa lm vừa chỉ ra sự# nhau giữa cc từ nh !! share to be shared mờ. thanks :smilie_goodjob:

hanawakun
19-07-2008, 02:22 PM
1,Open the door , i can't........(breath, breathe )
ở đy cần 1 động từ
2, the greatest problems are property and......( disease ,decease )
disease: bệnh truyền nhiễm.
3, we've got some nice......cakes(house madẹ ,hand made )
hand made (adj) thủ cng
human: thuộc về loi người
humane : thuộc về phạm tr đạo đức
to be sick of... : cảm thấy kh chịu v điều g
Ex : to be sick of love: ốm tương tư^^
6, on halloween night , most children dress in.......( costumes ,customs ) and go from house to house asking for tret
cu ny mnh dịch thi.
8, when louse set the table , she placed the silver ware.......the places(besides , beside )
hai cu ny mnh lm theo cch dịch. tuy nhin mnh hơi confused trong cch giải thch. m khng biết đng ko nữa.
9. mr Brown teaches the same hour as mr john but the.........( later, latter )always looks tired
latter: người được nhắc đến sau
10, the letter was.....( already ,all ready )for mailing when we realized that we had written the wrong address

windy_me0122
19-07-2008, 02:46 PM
1,Open the door , i can't........(breath, breathe)==>breath l noun con breathe l verb
2, the greatest problems are property and......( disease ,decease )==> c n th hem bt
3, we've got some nice......cakes(house madẹ ,hand made )handmade l tự tay lm 1 ci g đ cn house made l g th chịu, hnh như khng c nghĩa
9. mr Brown teaches the same hour as mr johnbut the.........( later, latter )always looks tired
10, the letter was.....( already ,all ready )for mailing when we realized that we had
written the wrong address

4everlove
20-07-2008, 09:59 AM
sr mọi người cu 3 phải l
3, we've got some nice......cakes(house madẹ ,home made ) not hand made

4everlove
20-07-2008, 01:13 PM
1,Open the door , i can't........(breath, breathe ):tick:
ở đy cần 1 động từ : breathe is verb
2, the greatest problems are property and......( disease ,decease ) :tick:
disease: bệnh tật ni chung
decease = the death
3, we've got some nice...cakes(house madẹ ,home made )
home made (adj) : do của nh lm ra
4,how can we improve the.......... condition(human ,humane ) :cross: ==> human condition
human: thuộc về loi người
humane : thuộc về phạm tr đạo đức , nhn văn , nhn đạo
5,i was sick......fright( with , of ) :cross:
to be sick of sth : chn với ci g
Mnh cũng ko thể giải thch 1 cch r rng nhưng đp n l sick with v mnh cũng đ nhn thấy cụm từ sick with worry
Nếu bạn no bt sự# giữa sick of- sick with th share cho mnh với. thanks in advance
Ex : to be sick of love: ốm tương tư^^
6, on halloween night , most children dress in.......( costumes ,customs ) and go from house to house asking for treats :tick:
costume : quần o trang phục đặc trưng cho 1 quốc gia or trong những dịp đặc biệt
7..........(besides, beside )geology ,herman is studying maths, french :tick:
8, when louse set the table , she placed the silver ware.......the places(besides , beside ) :tick:
hai cu ny mnh lm theo cch dịch. tuy nhin mnh hơi confused trong cch giải thch. m khng biết đng ko nữa.
beside : (preposition) giới từ bn cạnh
besides : (adv) ngoi ra
9. mr Brown teaches the same hour as mr john but the.........( later, latter )always looks tired :tick:
latter: người được nhắc đến sau(>< former )
10, the letter was.....( already ,all ready )for mailing when we realized that we had written the wrong address :cross: ==> all ready is correct
ready for ving

4everlove
20-07-2008, 01:41 PM
11,you shouldn't say anything that make a highly..........person upset(sensitive ,sensible )
12,mark is.........enough to swim close to the ashore( sensitive ,sensible )
13,your essay is ..........(imaginary ,imaginative ,imaginable) and worthy of grade A
14, where were you..........to be an engineer(trained , educated )
15, my brother is studying to be an.........engineer( electric , electrical )
16,........(anyone , any one ) of those dates will be suitable
17, i think his father is still........(alive , living )
18,i have no.........relative( alive , living )
19, she looked at me with her big.......... eyes( childish , childlike )
20, it's time you stopped your.......behavior (childish , childlike )
Cc bạn ch nh giữa cc cu trong 1cặp đều c sự phn biệt về nghĩa đấy dễ nhầm lm :57:
Bạn no bt sự khc nhau giữa sick of- sick with th share cho mnh n . thanks in advance !!!!

ngngthanhmai
27-07-2008, 02:03 AM
Nhiều qu!! Post từ từ bạn ơi!!!^^