PDA

View Full Version : introduce your home, help

nn_linh
28-06-2008, 06:55 PM
Mong được mọi người gip đỡ: Write a passage introduce your home
If you ask me: " where is the most important place with you? ", I will answer that: my house is most important place with me.
My house is not big, but it is very beautiful in my eyes. It is a two partitioned house. One is m
living room and my father and my mother's beroom. One is my room. My room is very small. In here, I have a small table, a bookshelf, a lamp....
My garden have a lot of trees. It is very green. In spring, the flowers is very painful.
There are four people in my family. My father and my mother are hard famers. My younger brother is a student in a secondary shool and I'm a student in a hight shool. My father and my mother is very busy. They work hard all day. In dinner, my family always talk about the work. I love chessing with my father. It is difficult to win him
My family have never gone out at weekend because my mother and my father still work: they work all week. But in Sunday, they usually go hmoe easilier. And my family usually have a dilicious dinner.
I love my home, it is a paradise where is most beatiful in my heart.
Mnh học TA khng được tốt, mong được cc bạn chỉ bảo v gp nhiều, cng nhiều cng tốt.
Mnh l thnh vin mới, rất vui nếu được mọi người nhiệt tnh gip đỡ, cm ơn cc bạn rất nhiều :wizard:

lucky_star_1213
29-06-2008, 09:56 PM
If you ask me: " where is the most important place with you? ", I will answer that: my house is most important place with me.
My house is not big, but it is very beautiful in my eyes. It is a two partitioned house. One is my
living room and my father and my mother's beroom. One is my room. My room is very small. In here, I have a small table, a bookshelf, a lamp....
My garden have a lot of trees. It is very green. In spring, the flowers is very painful.
There are four people in my family. My father and my mother are hard farmers . My younger brother is a student in a secondary shool and I'm a student in a hight shool. My father and my mother is are. very busy. They work hard all day. In Atdinner, my family always talks about the work. I love chessing playing chess with my father. It is difficult to win him
My family have has never gone out at weekend because my mother and my father still work: they work all of the week. But in on Sunday, they usually go hmoe easilier home earlier. And my family usually have has a dilicious delicious dinner.
I love my home, it is a paradise where is most beatiful in my heart.
Mnh học TA khng được tốt, mong được cc bạn chỉ bảo v gp nhiều, cng nhiều cng tốt.
Mnh l thnh vin mới, rất vui nếu được mọi người nhiệt tnh gip đỡ, cm ơn cc bạn rất nhiều :wizard:

Mnh chỉnh sửa thế ny ko biết c đng ko. Theo mnh th V sau "family" phải chia số t chứ.

nn_linh
30-06-2008, 08:11 AM
mong được chỉ gio

khangminh94
30-06-2008, 09:58 AM
If you ask me: " where is the most important place with you? ", I will answer that: my house is the most important place with me.
My house is not big, but it is very beautiful in my eyes. It is a two partitioned house. One is my
living room and my father and my mother's beroom. One is my room. My room is very small. In here, I have a small table, a bookshelf, a lamp....here
My garden have has a lot of trees. It is very green. In spring, the flowers is are very painful???
There are four people in my family. My father and my mother are hard famers. My younger brother is a student in a secondary shool and I'm a student in a hight shool. My father and my mother is are very busy. They work hard all day. In At dinner, my family always talk about the work. I love chessing playing chess with my father. It is difficult to win him
My family have never gone out at weekend because my mother and my father still work: they work all week. But in on Sunday, they usually go hmoe easilier home earlier. And Therefore my family usually have a dilicious delicious dinner.
I love my home, it is a paradise where is the most beatiful in my heart.
try your best

bich-90
02-07-2008, 09:27 AM
:smilie_goodjob:write a passage introduce your home:smilie_goodjob:Of all the places in the world I judge my home to be a paradlse.My offers affection and security.I live with my parents,my sister in a small house by the sea.My house is yellow,two grades and have a lovely rose garden.In my livingroom, the northern corner has a television deck.Some ten metres from that end,there is a morgohary sofa set with an ornamented tea table in front.My kitchen is fully equipped.A small dinning table with four chairs are placed near the sink.A big refrigerator stands silent in the corne.On the second,has three bedrooms.the master bedroom occupied by my parent.I share the second bedroom.The third bedroom by my sister.Ours is a small and happy family where every member has consideration for the needs and comforts of the others.All of us do our share of housework.Every evening,my family will have dinner together.this is a time of day I like best.I am very proud of my homeand i love it very much.:dancing-banana:sủa bi gip mnh nh:dancing-banana::smilie_goodjob:thankyou very much:smilie_goodjob:

nangvagio2008
03-07-2008, 03:50 PM
What is Home? What is your difine this word? Follow me, Home is a place where you can share with your family any your problem.When I'm bored, or having any difficult in my life, I will be calm in my home. When I were young, my mother allway give me adviced when I had any difficult. And now, I used to take in my husband's arm when I want to cry.
Home is love in my heart.

cng cha cực cute
03-07-2008, 04:51 PM
:smilie_goodjob:write a passage introduce your home:smilie_goodjob:Of all the places in the world I judge??? (nghĩa ph hợp?)my house to be a paradise. It offers affection and security. I live with my parents, my sister in a small house near the sea. My house is yellow. It has two floors ( bạn l tầng nh pải ko?) and a lovely rose garden. In my livingroom, the northern corner has a television deck. About (or approximately) ten metres from that ,there is a morgohary?? sofa sets with an ornamented tea table in front of it. My kitchen is fully equipment.A small dinning table with four chairs are placed near the sink.A big refrigerator stands silently (hihi, bạn nhn ha ln nữa hả) at the corner.On the second floor, it has three bedrooms.The host bedroom occupied by my parent.I have the second bedroom.The third bedroom is for my sister.We are (hnh như ko dng đc ours ở đy đu bạn h) small and happy family where every member has consideration for the needs and comforts of the others.All of us share our housework (or All of us do housework together).Every evening, my family will (đy l một fact, nn ko dng Future) has dinner together.This is the time of a day I like best. I am very proud of my house and I love it very much.....:boxing::boxing:

kimthuy_9x
04-07-2008, 10:46 PM
If you ask me: " where is the most important place with you? ", I will answer that: my house is the most important place with me(ni vậy lặp, chỉ cần dng: that is my house l đủ )( trnh dng cu hỏi )
My house is not big, but it is very beautiful in my eyes. It is a two partitioned house. One is my living room and my father and my mother's beroom. One Another is my room . It is very small. In here, I have a small table, a bookshelf, a lamp....here
My garden havehas a lot of trees. It is very green. In spring, the flowers is are very painful.
There are four people in my family. My father and my mother are hard famers. My younger brother is a student in a secondary shool and I'm a student in a hight shool. My father and my mother is are( tobe chia số nhiều v từ nối ở đy l are )very busy. They work hard all day. In dinner, my family always talk about the work. I love chessing playing chess with my father. It is difficult to win him
My family have never gone out at weekend because my mother and my father still work: they work all week. But However, in Ssunday, they usually go hmoe home easilier. And my family usually have a dilicious dinner.
I love my home, it is a my paradise where is the most beatiful place in my heart
......................ko tt lắm hj` :D

kimthuy_9x
04-07-2008, 10:56 PM
What is Homedoes the word " home " mean? What is your difine( ? nghĩa của n l g vậy bạn :D) this word? Follow me, Home is a place where you can share with your family any your problem( đ c địa từ bất định any ri, soa alị cho thm đại từ sở hữu your để xđ l sao? :D).When I'm bored, or having any difficult in my life, I will be calm in my home. When I were young, my mother allway give gave me her adviceds when I had any difficult. And now, I am used to taking in my husband's arms when I want to cry.
Home is love in my heart.
.............Ấy viết t thế, cố gắng viết nhiều hơn nha cho tứ thm dồi do :D

nguyenvanh
25-07-2008, 03:01 PM
Topic:
TASK:
I was born and grow up in Bnh Định. The number 81, H Huy Tập street in center of Qui Nhơn city is my house. In city, houses are close together where they kook very narrow. My house is near the back of the street, there arent a lot of vehicles and passer- by here so it has a share quietly. In front of my house has a gate and greens fence to enclose around it. Because living in the city, in my yard, there isnt a lot of cultivated land, I only can grow a small paper flower to left alley. My house has three spaces. First space is living room and living quarter for overnight guess. This room is larger than all rooms in the house where it was arranged furniture to get my mother and I arrange every week. Center space has two bed rooms. One for my parents, another for I and my elder sister. It only has a small studys space, a wardrobe and two single beds for each other. Next to is the kitchen in third space. Center room has a dining- table and where we cook meal with a set of cooking utensil. At rearwards the kitchen is shed and restroom. Remembering, every morning I always water for paper flower so it grow up very quickly, bees and butterflies flew here a lot. Every afternoon, my mother cooks a lot delicious meal. And in evening, my family always watch television and tell the unusual story make us terrified or roar with laughter under my house. That is thing I want to tell you about my house. A house full of laughter.
em đ cố gắng viết bi thật hay nhưng cn vấp phải nhiều lỗi về ngữ php v từ vựng mong anh chị đọc xong th hy cố gắng gp sửa chữa cho em em xin cảm ơn nhiệu