PDA

View Full Version : sửa gip mnh nh

tampipi
22-06-2008, 12:00 AM
I dont want to go to the zoo today because it is raining. The same thing happened yesterday.I didnt want to go to the zoo because it was raining.
It was beautiful yesterday when we went for a walk in the park.The sun was shining A cool breeze was blowing.The birds were singing.
I got a package in the mail.When I was opening it, I found a surprise
Starley was climbing the stairs when he tripped and fell.Luckily he didnt hurt himself
While Mrs Emerson was reading the little boy a story ,he felt asleep, so she closed the book and quite tiptoed out of the room
I really enjoyed my vacation last January.While it was snowing in Iova,the sun was shining in Flordia .While you were shoveling snow in Iova, I was lieing on the beach in Flordia
While Ted was shoveling snow from his driveway yesterday his wife brought him a cup of hot chocolate
I almost had a car accident last night.I was driving down Washington when suddenly I saw a car in my lane. It came right at my car.I steped on the brakes and swerved to the right .The other car just missed my car by about an inch
Ten years ago the government decided to begin a food progam.At the time many people in the rural areas of the country were starving due to several years of drought
It was my first day od class .I finally found the right room. The room already was full of students.On one side of the room student busily talked to each other in Spanish .Other students spoke Japanese and some conversed in Arabic. It sounded like the USA.Some of students however just sat quietly by themselves .I chose an empty seat in the last row and sat down . In a few minutes the teacher walked into the room and all the multillingual conversation stopped

beheo_number1
22-06-2008, 10:17 PM
I really enjoyed my vacation last January.While it was snowing in Iova,the sun was shining in Flordia .While you were shoveling snow in Iova, I was lieing on the beach in Flordia

I almost had a car accident last night.I was driving down Washington when suddenly I saw a car in my lane. It came right at my car.I steped on the brakes and swerved to the right .The other car just missed my car by about an inch

It was my first day od class .I finally found the right room. The room already was full of students.On one side of the room student busily talked to each other in Spanish .Other students spoke Japanese and some conversed in Arabic. It sounded like the USA.Some of students however just sat quietly by themselves .I chose an empty seat in the last row and sat down . In a few minutes the teacher walked into the room and all the multillingual conversation stopped

Beheo nghĩ cu đầu l "I was lying"

cu 2 Stepped on chứ hỏh :whistling1:

cu 3 từ thứ 2 c thể l was already

tampipi
23-06-2008, 09:43 PM
thanks nha- lập ra 2 ngy rồi m ko ai sửa hết >.<- cm ơn bạn nhu

giacmonhonhoi12
24-06-2008, 08:38 PM
cu thứ 6 sửa chỗ lieing thnh lying

beheo_number1
25-06-2008, 09:51 PM
thanks nha- lập ra 2 ngy rồi m ko ai sửa hết >.<- cm ơn bạn nhu
Thanks m ko nhấn thanks h :(..hihi đa thoy^^
Thế pạn th m cu beheo sửa c j` sai ko?:question:

fungirl182
27-06-2008, 06:57 PM
Cho cấc bạn mnh thnh vin mới của forum. Cc bạn c thể gợi cho mnh về bi viết
đề: Bạn c người ban dặt giải nhất cuộc thi ton QT c một nh bo phỏng vấn bạn về người bn đ hy viết cuộc hội thoại đ"

bich-90
27-06-2008, 10:59 PM
:thumbs-up-nomi:mối quan hệ cua bạn v bạn o tren lp nhu thế no(vd:He is a best friend of me):p:p:p
bạn c the k về qu trnh học tập cua bạn trn lp & qu trnh on thi:wizard: :whistling1::D