PDA

View Full Version : does any one can help me with this,my first writing,thanks so much,inđee

osamahiep
16-06-2008, 10:52 PM
People now become more stressful ,Causes,effects,solutions

Stress (Causes)

Have you ever felt stressed? Many of us live under stresses of family, work and school but what are the real causes here? They may come from environmental problems, our personal stuffs and works. The first cause appears to be easily recognized, that's the traffics. Everyday, Getting late to work seems to be an obsession to many people by the noise and nervousness of traffic jams, dust and accidents. Why should we listen to music instead of worrying about those things? In addition, dealing with troubles from our personal life, the love, family, relationships could also contribute a part to make the problem becomes more serious. When your parents don't get on well together, your family has conflicts, arguments or you and your love split up, divorce, all those things could never let your mind be in peace, there fore getting more and more stresses, depressions and insecure ness will likely to be inevitable. After all, pressures of work, responsibilities and status are some reasons that may turn you into an obsequious person, keep yourself with the thought how to behave well to your superiors. Sometimes, waiting tasks, low incomes and scolding only could make you more frustrated with current state. All of these mix together successfully and bring out great stresses into your life. Anyway, having well-aware and facing with 3 serious factors mentioned above: environmental problems, your personal life and works, partly, could be a small tip to remove stresses and help you on the way finding happiness.

tuan11222
17-06-2008, 11:16 AM
I have ever been streesed and i was also very unhappy when i was streesed. I remember that, i was streesed when i was at a high schooler. I lost all my capacity to study and become a good pupil although i was a pupil who studied the best of my province. I had always been frightened in that dates and never had i got a good sleep. I had to go in mental faculty of Bach Mai hospital for three time. I had to drunk a lot of antianxiety in many years but my patient's condition was not still reduced. i was very disappoited then. But a luchy thing came to me, it is a book which was made my life'change. Its name is QUANG GIANH LO DI DE MA SONG. Thanks to that book that i found the life'light. I tried my best to live happyly and rejected any thing that made me sadly. I am very happy now and i am having a good job which so many people are dreamed. I am working at the top- group. It is PETROVIETNAM.

n00b3r
17-06-2008, 11:22 AM
My first 2 cents: format your post for more users-friendly.

Thanks and good luck!

turtlegold
17-06-2008, 12:33 PM

Stress (Causes)

Have you ever felt stressed? Many of us live under stresses of family, work and school but what are the real causes main reasons here? They may come from environmental problems, our personal stuffs and works (work m c số nhiều th nghĩa của n l tc phẩm dồy đ bạn :D). The first cause reason appears to be easily recognized, that's the traffics. Everyday, getting late to work seems to be an obsession to many people by because of the noise and nervousness of traffic jams, dust and accidents. Why should we listen to music instead of worrying about those things? In addition, dealing with troubles from our personal life, the love, family, relationships could also contribute a part to make the problem becomes more seriously. When your parents don't get on well together, your family has because of some conflicts and arguments or you and your love have splited up, divorced, all those things could never let your mind be in peace free. Therefore, (therefore l fải viết đầu cu nha bạn^^) it is getting more and more stresses, depressions and insecureness will is (đ likely lại cn will^^) likely to be inevitable. After all, pressures of work, responsibilities and status are some reasons that may turn you into an obsequious person, keep yourself with the thought how to behave well to your superiors. Sometimes, waiting tasks, low incomes and scolding only could make you more frustrated with current state. All of these mix together successfully and bring out great stresses into your life. Anyway, having well-aware and facing with 3 serious factors mentioned above: environmental problems, your personal life and works, partly, could be a small tip to remove stresses and help you on the way finding to find happiness.

Bi viết rất hay, cc ko bị trng lặp, panh mắt ra mi mới thấy một vi lỗi nhỏ :D. Tiếp tục pht huy bạn nh :thumbs-up-nomi:

hokcoten
17-06-2008, 09:59 PM
Nguyn văn bởi osamahiep http://www.tienganh.com.vn/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=156083#post156083)

Stress (Causes)

Have you ever felt stressed? Many of us live under stresses of family, work and school but what are the real causes main reasons here? They may come from environmental problems, our personal stuffs and works (work m c số nhiều th nghĩa của n l tc phẩm dồy đ bạn :D). The first cause reason appears to be easily recognized,(1) that's the traffics. Everyday, getting late to work seems to be an obsession to with many people by because of the noise and nervousness of traffic jams, dust and accidents. Why should we listen to music instead of worrying about those things? cu ny cực k tối nghĩa v ko lin quan j đến bi. tại sao tự nhin lại đặt cu hỏi ny? In addition, dealing with troubles from our personal life, the love, family, relationships could also contribute a part to make the problem becomes more seriously. When your parents don't get on well together with each other , your family has because of some conflicts and arguments or you and your love have splited up, divorced, (1) all those things could never let your mind be in peace free. Therefore, (therefore l fải viết đầu cu nha bạn^^) it is getting more and more stresses, depressions and insecurenes (2) will is (đ likely lại cn will^^) likely to be inevitable (3). After all, pressures of work, responsibilitiesy and status are some reasons that may turn you into an obsequious person, who v ở đy l you keep, chứ some reasons ko keep keep yourself with the thought how to behave well to your superiors. Sometimes, waiting tasks, low incomes and scolding(đoạn ny tối nghĩa) only could make you more frustrated with the current state. All of these mix together successfully and bring out on great stresses into your life. Anyway, having well-aware???? and facing with 3 serious factors mentioned above: environmental problems, your personal life and works, partly, could be a small tip to remove stresses and help you on the way finding to find happiness. đối mặt với 3 serious factors m lại l a small tip????

ch nh:
1. 2 mệnh đề ko thể được nối bằng dấu phẩy, bắt buộc phải c lin từ hoặc chấm cu hoặc dấu chấm phẩy
ở đy 2 ở 2 bn dấu phẩy của bạn ko hề được lin kết, v thế phải thm lin từ hoặc dng dấu chấm phẩy
2. it is getting more and more stresses, depressions and insecurenes
cu ny makes no sense :smilie_crazy:
3. cu ny c 2 động từ

willing to get feedback from you two :D