PDA

View Full Version : Nhờ cc bạn sưả bi dm

testos
22-05-2008, 10:23 PM
People attend college or university for many different reasons. Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In my country Vietnam, the youth is hungry a ticket for university entrance by several reasons. From my point of view, there are three common reasons that Vietnamese youth goes to college or university: archiving the passion, having a good background and experience for life, or even just finishing the education.
If you ask some children: what would you crave to become? These respones is constantly doctor, teacher, engineer, etc Growthing up, those children almost have to study hard to pass particular university if they want to archive their targets. In university, you can make many new friends, enlarge your communication skill, rise your knowledge and experience which related to your furure career. Thus, college or university supplies you with a good background or a sound basis to better yourself so that you easily get more chanes having successful life. Lets make a small comparison of income between a manual labourer and a brainworker, youll see the difference.
In the other hand, many young adults have no purpose after graduating high school. Attending university is fashionable, because of friends or family force. Thereforce, their studying result in university goes nowhere.
That is two different sides, in my opinion, possitive and negative fact of one problem is why people attend college or university?

♥Lolita♥
31-05-2008, 10:20 PM
Đề bi ni chung, ko chỉ cụ thể tnh trạng ĐH ở VN, bạn lm như thế ny l bảo thủ, d tốt cũng chỉ <7 điểm
chưa lm r thesis ở mỗi đoạn( chủ yếu l v chưa c topic sentence cho mỗi paragraph)

Trước khi tập viết hoa văn bay bổng th nn học cch viết chắc, đng cấu trc v đp ứng cc yu cầu cơ bản trước