PDA

View Full Version : Writing About Famous People

huynh thi hoang ly
04-05-2008, 05:54 PM
Cho cc bạn,mnh biết witing l một trong những phần chn nhất khi học TA v cũng chnh v vậy m n l fẩn kh học nhất .
Hm nay mnh viết đề ti ny mong cc bạn hy cng mnh rn luyện thm:
Đy l bi viết của mnh c g sai xt cc bạn sửa lỗi gip mnh nh:smilie_goodjob:

UNCLE HO
Uncle Ho,who was the great leader of Vietnamese people ,was born on Ma19th,1890 in Nghe An province into knowledge family.His mother is a famer and his father is a teacher.He knows more languages in the world and he worked as a cooker ,a waiter,a tutor.He was also a famous poet.His famous writing is "Piary in prison".It is very valuable.Uncle Ho devoted all his life to the independence of Vietnamese people and our country .He dided In Ha Noi on September 2nd ,1969 but he was always in rememberance of Vietnamese people.
We love and respect him very much and we alway think :"Let's live,fight,work and study follow great Uncle Ho's example ".

pinkgirl183
04-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Cho cc bạn,mnh biết witing l một trong những phần chn nhất khi học TA v cũng chnh v vậy m n l fẩn kh học nhất .

UNCLE HO
Uncle Ho,who was the great leader of Vietnamese people ,was born on March 19th,1890 in Nghe An province into a knowledge family.His mother is a famer and his father is a teacher.He knows knew more languages in the world and he worked as a cooker ,a waiter,a tutor.He was also a famous poet.His famous writing is "Diary in prison".It is very valuable.Uncle Ho devoted all his life to the independence of Vietnamese people and our country .He dided in Ha Noi on September 2nd ,1969 but he was always in rememberance of Vietnamese people.
We love and respect him very much and we alway think :"Let's live,fight,work and study follow great Uncle Ho's example ".

:thumbs-up-nomi::thumbs-up-nomi::thumbs-up-nomi:

turtlegold
04-05-2008, 06:53 PM

UNCLE HO
Uncle Ho,who was the greatest leader of Vietnamese people ,was born on Ma19th,1890 in Nghe An province into a knowledgeable family.His mother is a farmer and his father is a teacher.He knows more many languages in the world and he worked as a cooker ,a waiter,a tutor.He was also a famous poet.His famous writing is "Diary in prison".It is very valuable.Uncle Ho devoted all his life to the independence of Vietnamese people and our country .He died In Ha Noi on September 2nd ,1969 but he was is always in rememberance of Vietnamese people's memory.
We love and respect him very much and we always think that:"Let's live,fight,work and study to follow great Uncle Ho's great example ".

--------------------------------------

cunbuong
05-05-2008, 01:02 PM
thay v viết về những người nổi tiếng sao hok tưởng tượng mnh l người nỏi tiếng nhỉ.:d

Phnam
07-05-2008, 08:53 PM
Uncle Ho, a great leader of Vietnamese people,was born on March 19th,1890 in Nghe An province, in an intellectual family. His mother was a farmer and his father was a teacher. Uncle Ho knew different languages in the world. He worked as a cook, a waiter and a tutor. He was also a famous poet. His famous writing is "Diary in prison". It was very valuable. Uncle Ho devoted his whole life to the independence of Vietnam. He died in Ha Noi on September 2nd ,1969 but he is always in every Vietnamese's memory.
We love and respect him very much, and we always remind ourselves: "Live, fight, work and study, following great Uncle Ho's example ".
- An intellectual family: gia đnh tr thực :grad:
- A cook: đầu bếp, not cooker;) Nhưng theo mnh nhớ th Bc lm cook helper(phụ bếp) mới đng chứ nhi? :D
- Đối với bi ny nn dng th qu khứ khi kể về Bc.
- In rememberance of sb: tưởng nhớ tới ai đ => We're all in rememberance of Our Great Father, Ho Chi Minh.

Lynh-b-bỏng
08-05-2008, 08:36 PM
T tởn viết thử 1 bi nhớ :">

Avril Ramona Lavigne, a Canadian famous singer, was born in September 27th, 1984. In 2006, the Canadian Business magazine ranked her the 7th most powerful Canadian in Hollywood. Avril has been famous for her talent, her style has attracted milions of fan (including me :">). Avril first album was released in 2002, and over 16 milion copies were sold all over the world. Not only is she a pop-punk singer, but she also is a musician, a model and an actress. She married Deryck Whibley - the leader of pop-punk band Sum41 - on July 15th 2006. Although she has already married, she still keeps on publishing albums and singles. Her last album, The Best Damn Thing, was released in 2007. Over 5 milion copies was sold currently, reached no.1 on the U.S. Billboard 200. Her songs, including When you're gone, Hot, The best dammn thing, Complicated, Sk8er boi... have been listened all over the world, and it seems they'll always be.

cunbuong
09-05-2008, 01:20 PM
T tởn viết thử 1 bi nhớ :">

Avril Ramona Lavigne, a Canadian famous singer, was born in September 27th, 1984. In 2006, the Canadian Business magazine ranked her the 7th most powerful Canadian in Hollywood. Avril has been famous for her talent, her style has attracted milions of fan (including me :">). Avril first album was released in 2002, and over 16 milion copies were sold all over the world. Not only is she a pop-punk singer, but she also is a musician, a model and an actress. She married Deryck Whibley - the leader of pop-punk band Sum41 - on July 15th 2006. Although she has already married, she still keeps on publishing albums and singles. Her last album, The Best Damn Thing, was released in 2007. Over 5 milion copies was sold currently, reached no.1 on the U.S. Billboard 200. Her songs, including When you're gone, Hot, The best dammn thing, Complicated, Sk8er boi... have been listened all over the world, and it seems they'll always be.

Avril Ramona Lavigne, a Canadian famous singer, was born in September 27th, 1984. In 2006, the Canadian Business magazine ranked her the 7th most powerful Canadian in Hollywood. Avril has been famous for her talent, her style has attracted milions of fan (including me :">). Avril's first album was released in 2002, and over 16 milion copies were sold all over the world. Not only is she a pop-punk singer, but she also is a musician, a model and an actress. She married Deryck Whibley - the leader of pop-punk band Sum41 - in July 15th 2006. Although she has already married, she still keeps on publishing albums and singles. Her last album, The Best Damn Thing, was released in 2007. Over 5 milion copies was sold currently, reached no.1 on the U.S. Billboard 200. Her songs, including When you're gone, Hot, The best dammn thing, Complicated, Sk8er boi... have been listened all over the world, and it seems they'll always be.

bi của p v xờ đối, hok hổ danh 9 phẩy nhểy

Lynh-b-bỏng
09-05-2008, 01:28 PM
Avril Ramona Lavigne, a Canadian famous singer, was born in September 27th, 1984. In 2006, the Canadian Business magazine ranked her the 7th most powerful Canadian in Hollywood. Avril has been famous for her talent, her style has attracted milions of fan (including me :">). Avril's first album was released in 2002, and over 16 milion copies were sold all over the world. Not only is she a pop-punk singer, but she also is a musician, a model and an actress. She married Deryck Whibley - the leader of pop-punk band Sum41 - in July 15th 2006. Although she has already married, she still keeps on publishing albums and singles. Her last album, The Best Damn Thing, was released in 2007. Over 5 milion copies was sold currently, reached no.1 on the U.S. Billboard 200. Her songs, including When you're gone, Hot, The best dammn thing, Complicated, Sk8er boi... have been listened all over the world, and it seems they'll always be.

Ci lỗi thứ 2 ngớ ngẩn nhở :-s Ở trn viết đng dưới lại sai :-s
Nhg m ci lỗi đầu th hnh như phải l on mới đng, sai l sai ở cu đầu, was born on hnh như mới đng, tớ thấy trn wiki english ngy thng năm đầy đủ n ton viết l on :o

cunbuong
09-05-2008, 01:37 PM
Ci lỗi thứ 2 ngớ ngẩn nhở :-s Ở trn viết đng dưới lại sai :-s
Nhg m ci lỗi đầu th hnh như phải l on mới đng, sai l sai ở cu đầu, was born on hnh như mới đng, tớ thấy trn wiki english ngy thng năm đầy đủ n ton viết l on :o

đi vs thng l in mờ, từ trc đến nay vẫn vt vậy

krkic_2710
09-05-2008, 02:11 PM
Do you know Cristiano Ronaldo?
Perhaps all people in the wolrd are know him.He's a player of Manchester United.He's a skillful player."number 7"is a key player the club.He's usually scored goals to other clubs.But he isn't for a big match;because in big matches,he play not stand out and often flat.therefore,he's a bigstar wolrd player.he's attacking midfielder left scores the most goals:38 goals.therefore,he isn't play as good as ancestor Geogre best.I don't like him.I like Bojan youngster player of Barcelona club.He's play well than Cristiano Ronaldo.Ronaldo is play good in match with small competitor.I'm play well than Ronaldo if the boss of Arsenal accept for me get out.I already destroy M.U club:the club I don't like.

cunbuong
09-05-2008, 02:17 PM
Perhaps all people in the wolrd are know him.He's a player of Manchester United.He's a skillful player."number 7"is a key player the club.He's usually scored goals to other clubs.But he isn't for a big match;because in big matches,he play not stand out and often flat.therefore,he's a bigstar wolrd player.he's attacking midfielder left scores the most goals:38 goals.therefore,he isn't play as good as ancestor Geogre best.I don't like him.I like Bojan youngster player of Barcelona club.He's play well than Cristiano Ronaldo.Ronaldo is play good in match with small competitor.I'm play well than Ronaldo if the boss of Arsenal accept for me get out.I already destroy M.U club:the club I don't like.

hờ hờ tnh hnh l hok bt t g về bng đ nn chịu, đọc cứ cạc cạc :smilie_goodjob::smilie_crazy:

Lynh-b-bỏng
11-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Perhaps all people in the wolrd know him.He's a player of Manchester United.He's a skillful player."Number 7" is a key player of the club.He usually scores goals for other clubs.But he doesn't for a big match;because in big matches,he doesn't play stand out and often flat.Therefore,he's a world's big star player.He attacks midfielder left scores the most goals:38 goals.therefore,he doesn't play as good as ancestor Geogre.I don't like him.I like Bojan youngster player of Barcelona club.He's play better than Cristiano Ronaldo.Ronaldo plays well in matchs with small competitor.I can play better than Ronaldo if the boss of Arsenal accept for me get out.I 've already destroyed M.U club: the club I don't like.

Well, maybe you play football better than Cristiano (just maybe) but your English is definitely not ;))