PDA

View Full Version : Viết thư cho Jaychou

cu_t
20-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Mong mọi người sửa gim mnh.Trnh mnh cn non lắm:love:

HP.VN.
Dear JayChou
I'm a fan of you.You know,your songs are very melodious.I love them.I listen to music everyday,specially your music.When I'm sad, I ussually lissten to " Nocturne".It's a good song I have ever known.I hope you can talk me about music.And I really admire you.At my school,many people like your music.They said: " JayChou is a genious musician.He is handsome and street-wise...v...".It's true.
I 'll tell you about a little about myself, and you can do the same when you writte to me.I want to know you more.
I live in city of Viet Nam called Hai Phong.It's a uproarious city, but where I live , it's not near the center.It's quiet.I live with my parents, my younger sister,Chau.Both my father and mother are teachers.
Everyday,in the morning,I go to school,where I have a lot of friends.I like most subjects, but not all of them.In the evening,I ussually cook dinner with my mum.My mum cook well.At the weekends I like going fishing in countryside.
Now, I'm learning very hard because I take a maths test tomorrow morning.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Write soon!

Best whishes

Cu_t

buidinhvu
20-03-2008, 07:55 PM
"Everyday,in the morning" = should be changed to "Every morning"
and "My mum cook well" -> "My mother is an excellent cook".

vic zhou
20-03-2008, 08:29 PM

HP.VN.
Dear JayChou
I'm a fan of you.You know,your songs are very melodious.I love them.I listen to music everyday,specially your music.When I'm sad, I ussually lissten to " Nocturne".It's a good song I have ever known.I hope you can talk me about music.And I really admire you.At my school,many people like your music.They said: " JayChou is a genious musician.He is handsome and street-wise...v...".It's true.
I 'll tell you about a little about myself, and you can do the same when you writte to me.I want to know you more.
I live in a city of Viet Nam called Hai Phong.It's a uproarious city, but where I live , it's not near the center.It's quiet.I live with my parents, my younger sister,Chau.Both my father and mother are teachers.
Everyday,in the morning,I go to school,where I have a lot of friends.I like most many subjects, but not all of them.In the evening,I ussually cook dinner with my mum.My mum cook well.At the weekends I like going fishing in the countryside.
Now, I'm learning very hard because I am going to take a maths test tomorrow morning.

Write soon!

Best whishes

Cu_t

Bi của bạn cũng kh ổn ri ! Hok sai nhu lỗi lắm. Mnh hok giỏi lắm nhưng cũng cứ thử sửa xem sao. Chc bạn sớm nhận được thử trả lời của Jay Chou !^^!:love:

cu_t
21-03-2008, 10:59 AM
ấCm ơn mọi người rất nhiều
mong mọi người chỉ bảo thm

cachuatim
21-03-2008, 11:57 AM
- I'm a fan of you. ==> I'm a fan of yours.
- When I'm sad, I ussually lissten to " Nocturne". ==> usually listen
- It's a good song I have ever known ==> It's the best song I have ever known.
- I 'll tell you about a little about myself, and you can do the same when you writte to me. ==> write
- It's a uproarious city, but where I live , it's not near the center.==> It's a uproarious city, but I don't live near the center.
- In the evening, I ussually cook dinner with my mum.==> usually
- Write soon! ==> Please write to me soon! (nghe nhẹ nhng hơn l ra lệnh)

cu_t
21-03-2008, 12:22 PM
- I'm a fan of you. ==> I'm a fan of yours.
- When I'm sad, I ussually lissten to " Nocturne". ==> usually listen
- It's a good song I have ever known ==> It's the best song I have ever known.
- I 'll tell you about a little about myself, and you can do the same when you writte to me. ==> write
- It's a uproarious city, but where I live , it's not near the center.==> It's a uproarious city, but I don't live near the center.
- In the evening, I ussually cook dinner with my mum.==> usually
- Write soon! ==> Please write to me soon! (nghe nhẹ nhng hơn l ra lệnh)

ok, cm ơn bạn nhiều
mnh viết sai chnh tả nhiều qu:wacko:

ga_cut_chan
30-03-2008, 11:11 AM

HP.VN.
Dear JayChou
I'm a fan of you=>yours.You know, your songs are very melodious.I love them.I listen to music everyday, specially=>especially to your music.When I'm sad, I ussually listen to "Nocturne". It's a good=>nicest, most excellent, etc song I have ever known. I hope you can talk to, with me about music. And I really admire you. At my school, many people like your music.They said: "JayChou is a genious musician.He is handsome and street-wise...v...". It's true.
I'll tell you about a little about myself, and you can do the same when you write to me. I want to know you more=>more about you.
I live in a city of Viet Nam called Hai Phong. It's a uproarious city, but where I live , it's => the place at which I am living is not near to the center.It's quiet. I live with my parents, my younger sister, Chau. Both my father and mother are teachers.
Everyday, in the morning,=>Every morning I go to school, where I have a lot of friends. I like most of the subjects, but not all of them. In the evening,I usually cook dinner with my mum. My mum cooks very well. At the weekends I like going fishing in the countryside.
Now, I'm learning very hard because I take=> am taking a maths test=>test of maths tomorrow morning.

Write to me soon!

Best wishes to you.

Yours sincerely,=> ci ny l phần ko thể thiếu khi viết một bức thư c tnh trang trọng.
Cu_t

Chc bạn viết tốt tiếng Anh.
Mnh thấy bạn Cu_t rất ham học hỏi :D.