PDA

View Full Version : My university

TMTVhero
19-03-2008, 11:59 PM
mnh năm nay l sinh vin ri m khả năng tiếng anh yếu lắm,vo trường đại học mới nhận ra l trc đy mnh lười qu ko thm học anh văn.nn từ học đại học xong mnh cố gắng tự học 1 phần căn bản,mnh cũng tập viết nhu lm nhưng "sợ" viết xong l để đ,(ko bt đng hay sai)với lại mnh học cntt nn ci av xem như mn học phụ,hum nay mnh mn thử post bi ln,hy vọng c bạn gip mnh sửa cc lỗi cơ bản,thanks trc
MY UNIVERSITY

Im a ITstudent in huflit(Hochiminh city University of Foreign Language Information technology) which is one of the famous university in Hcm city.Huflit located in dicstrict 10,near the town central.Beside Information technology and Foreign language are two major faculty,Huflit has also many other faculty as:Eastern,International relations,International business managing,Tourism-restaurant,E-business
Huflit looks very spacious,clearly,with the modern equipments.Especially,the are so many activity which attract attention of students as:celebrate music,cooking competetion,thi đố vui
Im very glad to take a great deal of knowledge from lecturer and join in many pleasant activties.Im proud of being a Huflit student.

***mnh ko bt thi đố vui địch ra tiếng anh l g ca?
***v từ "cn c"? ở chồ: Huflit has also many other faculty ...

kirimarukx
20-03-2008, 12:28 AM
MY UNIVERSITY

Im an ITstudent in huflit(Hochiminh city University of Foreign Language Information technology) => HUFLIT ,which is one of the famous universityies in Hcm city.Huflit are located in dicstrict district 10 ,near the town centralcentre .Beside Information technology and Foreign languages, are two major faculty facluties, Huflit has also also has many other facultyfaclutiessuch as:Eastern,International relations,International business managing,Tourism-restaurant,E-business,etc.Huflit looks very spacious,clearly,with the modern equipments. EspeciallyIn particularly,(Especially ko đứng đầu cu dc bạn ah)the are so many activity activities which attract attention of students such as:celebrate music music show (c ổn hơn ko nhỉ???),cooking competetioncompetition ,thi đố vui"Im very glad to take acquire/gain a great deal of knowledge from lecturers and join in many pleasant activities.Im proud of being a Huflit student.

***mnh ko bt thi đố vui địch ra tiếng anh l g ca?

T_T mnh vũng ko bt :wacko:

***v từ "cn c"? ở chồ: Huflit has also many other faculty ...

mnh nghĩ dng has to cũng dc ,c điều also đứng trước has thui
nếu ko ,bạn viết :
Beside Information technology and Foreign languages ,two major faculties ,there are also many other faculties in HUFLIT such as:Eastern, (khoa j thế bạn?)International relations,International business managing,Tourism-restaurant,E-business,etc.

TMTVhero
20-03-2008, 02:29 AM
thanks,banj c thể gip mnh dịch tn cc khoa ko?
v dụ:Đng phương,quản trị kinh doanh quốc tế,du lịch-khch sạn,quan hệ quốc t...mnh chỉ dịch theo từ điển thui...mnh tnh ngy mai vo hỏi gio vin nhưng hỏi thm cc bạn trn ny cho chắc ăn

nmtien1985
04-04-2008, 12:10 AM
Hi everyone
My names Nguyen Minh Tien.
This is first time i write in this forum.
If i have any mistakes, can you correct them for mẹ
My university is Ho Chi Minh University of technology (DHBK TPHCM). I'm very proud when i can entry this university. This is a famous university in Hochiminh citỵ But when u learn in there, it's terrible. it's so difficult, when u entry in there so hard but u can get out of this place harder. but i'm very happy to learn in this university like that.

xinloiemnham
13-04-2008, 11:32 AM
Hi buddy, my name is Chu Quang Anh. I'm living in Ha Noi.
I'm a student of Hanoi University of Industry. This is a new university, it was upgraded from Higher Industry school 2 years ago and I'm the second term.(khng biết Cao đẳng cng nghiệp mnh dịch ra tiếng Anh c đng khng).
My university has 2 locations called A and B area, and it's about 3 kilometres from A to B area. There are all technology departments in A area and economy departments in B area. But sometime we must go to B area to practise.(Note: Most of girls study in B area so we very like to go practising).
My English is not fluent so please check error for me. Thanks

TMTVhero
14-04-2008, 11:37 AM
hihihi all myfriend....i've just finished my examinations in Unisversity
and i have found out some meaning of vocabulary,i hope i useful for you
**khoa quản trị kinh doanh quốc tế :international business administration
**khoa quan hệ quốc tế:international relations
**khoa thương mại điện tử:E-business
**khoa đng phương:Orient
**khoa du lịch khch sạn:Tourism -restaurant

mnh hy vọng cc bạn sẽ gp thm từ vựng về cc nghnh học m cc bạn bt vo đy nữa nha..mong cc bạn ủng hộ

bui thi bich lieu
23-04-2008, 03:51 PM
hi, everybody
My full name is Bui thi Bich Lieu
I come from Vinh Long
I am a student at Can Tho university
I study English very bad
I hope when i join this studying Englihs progame, i will learn English the better.Good luck to you

Jamesney
03-05-2008, 04:42 PM
hi. everyone.
My name jamesney.
All people don't thing me is English or orther countrỵ
I'm from Nam Dinh. Now, I'm doing Granduce practice in the Industry Parks management Board in Nam Dinh provic. I'm finish my profile on 16th, july. I'm a studen at Ha Noi University of Agriculture. My university very large and have much tree, if you come here you will thing it very nice with fresh air, clean environment.
Well come my university everypeople...

boykut40
04-05-2008, 09:54 PM
Hi every body.I'm still to learn at Secondary School but I want to come in to the famous university school.So I can study harder and I can catch some high scores by myself^^

Nguyenanhkhanhly
12-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Hi everybody!My name is Ly and I'm a student of VATC school(Vietnamese American Vocational Training College)
I'm studying Travel and Tourism.I want to tell something about my school!
My school isn't as big as another collge or universirty.It is an English center.There are 280 students in my school.We don't study as another college.We study English and Computer from Monday to Friday!
We have an English club at C&C coffee ,Cao thang street,district 3.(once a month)
We study Syllabus of Marxist-Leninist political economy,military.....but a little.I love my school so much!

krkic_2710
29-05-2008, 04:04 PM
I'm a student of Sai Gon University. I'm study about teacher. My uniform is blue. I'm going to school by mortobike. I'm study in afternoon. Only Tuesday, I'm study in morning and afternoon. Tuesday, morning, I study gymnastic. In class, I'm study about English but I weakest in class about English.Cause, I'm study English in this web. In the first of June, I'm going to do the exam. The subject I do first is policted-econormy Mac-Lenin. The subject next is Education study. In 10/6, I'm finished the exam while EURO go three march. At that, I can watch to not worry about my learn. At now, I study hard to pass the exam. I think It's very hard cause It's test open cause I study eassier but I don't scare cause I ready for my exam. In my shcool, After study, you will go out or go to cafeteria to drink water. In class if you not hear teacher say, you can sleep at your desk or listen music by headphone but you must furtive if you not want go out class. Once before, captain of my class is listenning while the teacher say, she listen by headphone and the teacher was saw, immediately, she was dismiss out the class. But you can sleep in class, before the teacher to not go out the class. Sleep in class not to dismiss go out.Cause I sleep in class so I don't understand all lesson. But I hope I will pass the exam.

lucky_star_1213
07-07-2008, 04:17 PM
I'm a student of Sai Gon University. I'm study about teacher?????. My uniform is blue. I'm going to school by mortorbike. I'm study in the afternoon. Only Tuesday, I'm study in morning and afternoon. On Tuesday, morning, I study gymnastic. In class, I'm study about English but I am weakest in class about English.Cause, I'm studying English in this web. In the first of June, I'm going to do the exam. The subject I do first is policted-econormy Mac-Lenin. The subject next is Education study. In 10/6, I'm finished the exam while EURO go is going to three march. At that, I can watch to not worry about my learning. At now, I study hard to pass the exam. I think It's very hard cause It's test open cause I study eassier but I don't scare cause I am ready for my exam. In my shcool, After studying, you will go out or go to cafeteria to drink water. In class if you not hear teacher say, you can sleep at your desk or listen music by headphone but you must furtive if you not want to go out the class. Once before, captain of my class is listenning while the teacher is saying, she listened by headphone and the teacher was saw, immediately, she was dismissed out the class. But you can sleep in class, before the teacher to not go out the class. Sleeping in class not to dismiss go out.Cause I sleep in class so I don't understand all lesson. But I hope I will pass the exam.

Bạn nn kiểm tra lại v luyện tập nhiều hơn cch chia động từ.

lucky_star_1213
07-07-2008, 07:58 PM
Hi everyone
My names is Nguyen Minh Tien.
This is first time i write wrote in this forum.
If i have any mistakes, can you correct them for mẹ
? My university is Ho Chi Minh University of technology (DHBK TPHCM). I'm very proud when i can entry this university. This is a famous university in Hochiminh citỵ But when u learn in there, it's terrible. it's so difficult, when u entry in there so hard but u can get out of this place harder. but i'm very happy to learn in this university like that.

It's a big university. It's difficult to learn on it.

lucky_star_1213
07-07-2008, 08:04 PM
hi, everybody
My full name is Bui thi Bich Lieu
I come from Vinh Long
I am a student at Can Tho university
I study English very badly
I hope when i join this studying Englihs English programme, i will learn English the better.Good luck to you

----------------------------------------

lucky_star_1213
07-07-2008, 08:14 PM
hi. everyone.
My name is jamesney.
All people don't thing think me is English or orther countrỵ
I'm from Nam Dinh. Now, I'm doing Granduce practice in the Industry Parks management Board in Nam Dinh provic province . I'm finish my profile on 16th, july. I'm a student at Ha Noi University of Agriculture. My university is very large and have much tree has many trees , if you come here you will thing think it very nice with fresh air, clean environment.
Well come Welcome my university everypeople...

-------------------------------------------------------

07cxd01ntt
18-09-2008, 08:58 PM
Hi everybody , im trung , i am study at nguyen tat thanh college . my school's location in 4 district. I am second year . My major is a contrustion engineering . I think it is very interesting but sometime i think i can not satisfy because i learn about maths , physics and so on , They is very difficunt . BUt i always try to overcome their.

turtlegold
20-09-2008, 06:03 PM
Hi everybody , i'm trung , i am studying at nguyen tat thanh college . my school's location is on in 4 district. I am the second year student . My major dream is to be an contrustion engineering architect (kiến trc sư fải ko?). I think it is very interesting but sometime i think i can not satisfy because i have to learn about maths , physics and so on. They is are very difficult . BUt However, i always try to overcome their it.

Phải học lại kiến thức căn bản lại từ đầu thuj, cứ thế ny l ko ổn đu!
Nhớ viết hoa chữ I v chữ ci đầu cu

kawaiami
20-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Nguyn văn bởi 07cxd01ntt [/URL][URL="http://tienganh.com.vn/images/buttons/viewpost.gif"]http://tienganh.com.vn/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=189820#post189820)
Hi everybody , i'm trung , i am studying at nguyen tat thanh college . my school's location is on in 4 district 4. I am the second year student . My major dream is to be an contrustion engineering architect (kiến trc sư fải ko?). I think it is very interesting but sometime i think i can not satisfy because i have to learn about maths , physics and so on. They is are very difficult . BUt However, i always try to overcome their it.

Viết District 4
V Tn Bnh District
chứ ko c 4 district
nếu số đứng trước danh từ nghĩa l c 4 quận, th đng chỉ c 4 districts !

thanhvien1
08-11-2008, 10:41 PM
My name is Hung, i twenty years olds. I has just graduate university, so am looking for job. Any boby knowns work please share with me.
thank you very mụch

luna_lovegood
09-11-2008, 11:50 AM
My name is Hung, i am twenty years olds. I has have just graduated university, so i am looking for job. Any boby body knowns work please share with me.
thank you very much
Đy l lần đầu mnh sửa bi nn c g sai xin mọi người gip đỡ! M hnh như l Thanhvien1 lm sai chủ đề ri, chủ đề l My university m..................

Peculiar
09-11-2008, 05:37 PM
My name is Hung, i twenty years olds. I has just graduate university, so am looking for job. Any boby knowns work please share with me.
thank you very mụch
Bi sửa:
I am Hung, twenty years old. I have just graduated from university and need a job. Please contact me if you are looking for an employee.
Thank you very much.

kyo
12-11-2008, 09:11 PM
Hi everybody. I'm "Kyo".Now, I am a student. I am too bad english. I want to improve my lish, Because English needs my Job.Who can help me? I am studying in University.I'm very ashamned of me because i'm bad student.I hope everybody can help me.
Thank you so much.

lữ nga
12-11-2008, 10:53 PM
i am now studying in da lat university, a beautiful one i have ever seen. As a senior student, i am going to graduate, i am very afraid of thinking about my careẹr. Moreover, another thing i feel sad is when i must be far away from my university. My memory, my friends, my streets, my university, all of them will be the past, i must be more mature, more confident, more responsible to go into a new life. i know, i will take all my time in my university with me in whole life, because i never forget them.

kyo
12-11-2008, 11:48 PM
Now, I'm second student. when I was first student, I had got best friends. I love them so much. But yesterday, i didn't love a friend.
Now, i am very sad. I hope myfriend can forgive me.

Tina_Trang_Viet
13-11-2008, 07:51 AM
Now, I'm second studenta second-year student(or a sophmore). When I was in my first studentyear, I had got the best friends. I love them so much. But yesterday, i didn't love a my friend. (But yesterday, I refused to my friend's love)
Now, i am very sad. I hope my friendhe/she can forgive me.

I hope you will love him in the future.:48_002:

kyo
13-11-2008, 09:52 AM
I hope you will love him in the future.:48_002:
Thank for advice.But I can't love..love with me it is difficult.I think Myfriend doen't forgive me.One day, i can meet .... A sad story
:30_002::30_002::30_002::30_002::30_002::30_002::3 0_002::30_002::30_002:

Tina_Trang_Viet
13-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Thanks for advice. But I can't love..love With me love is difficult. I think my friend doen't forgive me. One day, i can meet .... a sad story
:30_002::30_002::30_002::30_002::30_002::30_002::3 0_002::30_002::30_002:
Don't be pessimistic! Be optimistic!:32_002:

kyo
13-11-2008, 11:05 AM
Don't be pessimistic! Be optimistic!:32_002:
sorry, i can't. I cry because Myfriend. :72:Very sad.

lucky_star_1213
13-11-2008, 12:47 PM
Hi everybody. I'm "Kyo".Now, I am a student. I am too bad at english. I want to improve my english, Because English needs is neccessary for my Job.Who can help me? I am studying in at University.I'm very ashamned of me because i'm a bad student.I hope everybody can help me.
Thank you so much.
-------------------------

PIWES
13-11-2008, 02:49 PM
Hello everybody! I'm PIWES! I'm a new member! My English is so bad and I want to improve it with this forum!
I hope I'd be received many help from everyone! Thanks so much.

dragonrabid
13-11-2008, 05:13 PM
Hi everybody! I'm "rabid_dragon"! I'm a new member and new student. But me very bad english:64:. I hope everybody can help me

Tina_Trang_Viet
13-11-2008, 05:24 PM
Hi everybody! I'm "rabid_dragon"! I'm a new member and new student. But meI'm very bad at english:64:. I hope everybody can help me
hi. nice to meet you!:32_002:

kyo
13-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Much People stay here.we will try together. OK. I hope, everybody can help me.
A dreary day.I say by myself " don't cry , don't cry , don't miss but it is very difficult with me. now I want to studying so much . study and forget.
Ta cố qun để m nhớ
Ta gượng lng cố nhớ để m qun

dragonrabid
14-11-2008, 08:38 PM
hi. nice to meet you!:32_002:
Oh thank you! I too nice to meet you

kyo
16-11-2008, 12:39 PM
oh everyboday forgets me
sadddddddddddddddddddddd

nguyencanhtrung
07-12-2008, 04:44 PM
Hi my name is Trung,full name Nguyễn Cảnh Trung.I am studying at HaNoi University of Technology(Bch Khoa).I am the fist year student.At high school,I am very lazy to learn English;there fore,now i want to review English.I hope you help me.Thank you.
Cc bạn c thể sửa gip mnh bi trn lun khng :07:

lucky_star_1213
07-12-2008, 06:44 PM
Hi my name is Trung,my full name is Nguyễn Cảnh Trung.I am studying at HaNoi University of Technology(Bch Khoa).I am the fist year student a freshman.At high school,I am very lazy to learn English;there fore,now i want to review English.I hope you will help me.Thank you.
-----------------

khaclub
16-12-2008, 12:49 AM
My name is Kha. I'm studying in HCM University OF technology. I'm a fresh man. Now maybe i'm a beginner of writing skill. I want so to help me check my errors. Thanks

lucky_star_1213
16-12-2008, 12:47 PM
My name is Kha. I'm studying in at HCM University OF technology. I'm a fresh man. Now maybe i'm a beginner of writing skill (lạ qu trời, sao lai... mnh ko hiểu bạn). I want so someone (đừng viết tắt nh, mnh cứ tưởng l so) to will help me to check (help + SO + to V) my errorsmistake (chnh xc hơn). Thanks
----------------

kyo
22-02-2009, 07:30 PM
My name is Kha. I'm studying in HCM University OF technology. I'm a fresh man. Now maybe i'm a beginner of writing skill. I want so to help me check my errors. Thanks
You said that" you a student at university of technology in HCM city". I can know your major . Because i am a student at univeristy in Ha Noi .I want to exchange the method in learning
I hope, you will correct them if they have mistakes
sorry. i am not good english:33_002:

lucky_star_1213
23-02-2009, 02:03 PM
You said that" you are a student at university of technology in HCM city". I can know your major . Because i am a student at univeristy in Ha Noi .I want to exchange the method in of learning
I hope, you will correct them if they have mistakes
sorry. i am not good at english:33_002:
------------:whistling1:

Freezing_heart
23-02-2009, 04:47 PM
I think you don't need the "" in this case.
=> You said that you are a student at university of technology in HCM city.

or another way to write it with "".
=> You said, (then write exactly what the person you want to quote said) "I'm studying in HCM University OF technology."

I'm studying in HCM University OF technology. I'm a fresh man.

kyo
10-04-2009, 06:54 PM
for long time i haven't seen to nobody to join the topic here.
Maybe everybody is very busy.
correct it , please, if i make mistakes

..::Scorpior::..
10-04-2009, 10:08 PM
for long time i haven't seen to nobody to join the topic here.
Maybe everybody is very busy.
correct it , please, if i make mistakes
THeo tớ th For a long have I not seen anybody joining this topic...
Dng đảo ngữ ấy m....
P.s : I viết hoa nh cậu :)
----------

lethidao
23-04-2009, 10:36 PM
hi!I want to share with every body about my university-HaUI(hanoi university of industry).I am learning IT.I think it is smaller than another university.the road go to school very dirtỵ i go to school by bus and I often go to late because the road is small while the transports are crowded

tuanheo
24-04-2009, 09:28 AM
Hi everyone, I am a freshman and this is the first time I write in this forum. My name is tuanheo, I am studying at UEH(University of Economics Hcm city which is the biggest University in Vietnam :69:. I've learned English for 2 months, but I very love it. I'm very happpy when I found this forum, this is very useful to improve my E skill, especially, this is the place I can have a lot of friends. Thanks for your attention.:04:

24-04-2009, 11:41 AM
hi!I want to share with every body about my university-HaUI(hanoi university of industry).I am learning IT.I think it is smaller than another universities.The road go to school is very dirtỵ I go to school by bus and I often go to get/come to school late because the road is small while the transports are crowded
------------------

24-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Hi everyone, I am a freshman and this is the first time I have written in this forum. My name is tuanheo, I am studying at UEH(University of Economics Hcm city which is the biggest University in Vietnam :69:. I've learned English for 2 months, but I very love it very much. I'm very happpy when I found this forum, this It is very useful to improve my E skill, especially, this is the place I can have a lot of friends. Thanks for your attention.:04:
---------------------
Ko c very love đu nh anh :21_002::21_002:

minhhung211
04-06-2009, 11:53 PM
Time goes by so fast. It has been 3 years since I left my high school. Now I am 3 years older and become a third year student of polytechnic university.
In fact, I didn’t know any thing about my faculty in the past. I just chose it because it belongs to a famous university and its condition is available with me. Thus, I felt very dreary at the begin of my course. My class was so boring and basic subjects were very dry. That’s why sometimes I regretted about my choice.
One year later, my syllabus was more special. I studied about both economic and technical subject. I also studied about communication at work. All of them are very helpful nowadays. And I began be interested in my major though it’s just a little.

After three years, now I completely understand about my major. I can image my career in the future and answer very quickly what I study at my university for. It is the question which I didn’t have the answer 3 years ago. Having its answer was a big successful for me in the past and now I can achieve more than that. I have so many soft skills, academic knowledge and something better. It helps me more confident to find a job in the future. Now I love my major very much.

linh_tt
06-06-2009, 02:30 PM
------------------ Nguyn văn bởi lethidao http://www.tienganh.com.vn/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=255582#post255582)
hi!I want to share with every body about my university-HaUI(hanoi university of industry).I am learning IT.I think it is smaller than another universities.The road go to school is very dirtỵ I go to school by bus and I often go to get/come to school late (cu ny viết gọn lại l đc rồi:I am often late because.... ) because the road is small while the transports are crowded

Go to school, chứ ko phải l come to school. Em Scorpior xem lại nh.

linh_tt
06-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Time goes by so fast. It has been 3 years since I left my high school. Now I am 3 years-older and became a third year student of polytechnic university.
In fact, I didnt know anythhing about my faculty in the past. I just chose it because it belongs to is a famous university and its condition is available with for me. Thus, I felt very dreary at the beginning of my course. My class was so boring and basic subjects were very dry. Thats why sometimes I regretted about my choice.
One year later, my syllabus was more special. I studied about both economic and technical subject. I also studied about communication at work. All of them are very helpful nowadays. And I began being interested in my major though its just a little.

After three years, now I completely understand about my major. I can image my career in the future and answer very quickly what I studied at my university for. It is the question which I didnt have the answer 3 years ago. Having its answer was a big successful for me in the past (cu ny sai lug tug qu, k biết của tjả l j, nhg tớ tạm sửa theo ngữ php nthế ny: That answer was a big success for me in the past) and now I can achieve more than that (that l j vậy???:59:). I have so many soft skills, academic knowledge and something better. It (it l thay thế ci j đy???) helps me more confident to find a job in the future. Now I love my major very much.

bi ny c tiến bộ 1 cht, nhg vẫn dịch st tiếg Việt qu.

minhhung211
06-06-2009, 11:14 PM
mnh sửa lại thế ny c được khng? Mọi người check gim nha^^
Having that answer was a big success for me in the past and now i can achieve more than it

minhbvnhi
09-07-2009, 10:36 AM
Hi! everybody, My name is Minh and Iam a student of Hue medical and Pharmacy universitỵ This is a famous universities in Hụe I am very happy to learn at university.

Tina_Trang_Viet
09-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Hi! everybody. My name is Minh and I am a student of Hue medical and Pharmacy universitỵ This is a famous universitiesuniversity in Hue. I am very happy to learn at universityhere.
---------------

thuytrang_89
09-07-2009, 11:24 PM
I have just joined this topic but I think it is so great. My name is Trinh Thi Thuy Trang. I am learning at Vietnamese National University of HCMC. I hope I'll find out a lot of good friends at here.

10-07-2009, 07:08 AM
I have just joined this topic but I think it is so great. My name is Trinh Thi Thuy Trang. I am learning at Vietnamese National University ofin HCMC. I hope I'll find out a lot of good friends at here.
----------------
Welcome !!! :48_002::48_002:

nam 1989
22-07-2009, 01:40 AM
Hi everyone,let's me introduce to you my school.
My university is HoaSen.Actually,i am now studying in colleges.My school is famous about huge fee TT_TT.If you are a student of Hoasen university,you must be one of two kind person:one is a hard student who learn a lot and try to pass all the exam,two is a rich student.What if you fail any exam?the answer is you must learn again the course you fall and pay an amount but with it you can pay for a year in an other university,lol.About the qualify of teaching,it depends on your lucky.You don't have the choice,you pay money and if you are lucky,you will meet a nice teacher who care and teach carefully,otherwise you will meet some great teacher who will ready to tell you about many interesting story like what will you do to have a girlfriend or who is michale jacson and why he dies but not your major or sometime he carries a laptop and do his bussiness and student can do anything they like like playing games or chat although that time is practise time.My school is quite far,it has lot of branchs but the main branch is in quang trung park.To come there is really a problem for someone who live far like me.I often spend 45 minutes to go there and if oneday you go there and there are a note:teacher is off because... what will you think???lol.Ok,i will stop right here.Please help me correct this.Thanks for reading.

november.rain
22-07-2009, 07:56 AM
Hi everybody! Woa I’m very glad when I see this topic .But my English is very normal and I can make some mistake grammar .Please check and correct for me. Thank you very much!
Until now i can not still forget the feeling of the early days when I held in hand the “piece of paper which say that I passed the university entrance examination”(tnh hnh l em khng biết ni “giấy bo trng tuyển đại học l g nn dịch na n thế cho n st nghĩa) I’m really amazing .It’s the university that I dreamed of-Foreign Trade university .It’s a famous university-I know. I’m very proud when I study at there .My university isn’t big(if don’t want to say that it’s quite small) But It’s the university that have tradition of studying .Most of my new friends are very nice and friendly (if you meet them ,you will understand).They study well and help me so much in studying .Although some people say that students of FTU are very proud .But when I entered it ,I didn’t think so .It’s only right with some people ,not at all .(for example :me J))When you come to my university you will see a skyscraper which is building next to university gate (but I think that it’s unreasonable .It’s quite big which can be inappropriate .i also don’t know that when we leave from our university ,will it finish ?^_^) We have three main buildings(B,G,D) to study and an additional building (A1) to hold events ,a gymnastic house (physical education is very terrible ,we have to study dance and swim T_T) The area around my university is quite quiet .I study at economics and business faculty –a senior faculty of our university. The most difficulty is English with our –the students who entered this university by group A. But I will try my best .Now.after a year when I studied at here ,I want to say that .I love my university.That’s great when I study in this university –a friendly university

lucky_star_1213
23-07-2009, 02:42 PM
Hi everyone,let's me introduce to you aboutmy school.
My university is HoaSen.Actually,i am now studying in colleges.My school is famous about for (famous for: nổi tiếng v...) huge fee TT_TT.If you are a student of Hoasen university,you must be one of two kinds of person one is a hard student who learns a lot and tries to pass all the exam,two the other is a rich student.What will you do if you fail any exam?the answer is you must learn again the course you fall and pay an the amount of money but with it that you can pay for a year in another university,lol.About the qualify of teaching,it depends on your luckiness.You don't have the choice,you pay money and if you are lucky,you will meet a nice teacher who cares and teaches carefully,otherwise you will meet some great teachers who will be ready to tell you about many interesting stories like what will you do to have a girlfriend or who is michale jacson and why he dies but not your major or sometimes he carries a laptop and does his bussiness and student can do anything they like like as playing games or chatting although that time is practise time.My school is quite far (from where??),it has lots of branchs but the main branch is in quang trung park.To coming there is really a problem for someone who lives far like me.I often spend 45 minutes to going there and if oneday you go there and there are is a note:teacher is off because... what will you think???lol.Ok,i will stop right here.Please help me correct this.Thanks for reading.

Trường g m k cục qu trời??>"< (hay l bạn c c cảm với trường đ???)
Bạn nn kiểm tra lại bi viết cẩn thận trước khi gửi nh:57::57:

nam 1989
23-07-2009, 03:53 PM
Cm ơn bạn lucky_star_1213 đ sữa bi gim mnh nhưng m mnh thắc mắc ở chỗ ci what if hnh như c nghĩa l chuyện g sẽ xảy ra nếu.. m.N l 1 cụm từ đi chung với nhau m.

mybook
23-07-2009, 05:08 PM
Cm ơn bạn lucky_star_1213 đ sữa bi gim mnh nhưng m mnh thắc mắc ở chỗ ci what if hnh như c nghĩa l chuyện g sẽ xảy ra nếu.. m.N l 1 cụm từ đi chung với nhau m.
what if hnh như c nghĩa l chuyện g xảy ra nếu..
what with l chuyện g sẽ xảy ra