PDA

View Full Version : please help me

onehundred
02-09-2006, 11:43 PM
Thanks for your Announcement and with your instructions now I have self-confident in myself to write for you. the firth can i introduce my intention, i always hope there is someone who will help me in writting skill by the way fix my mistakes. By chance i have joined this forum and read all you post.It is great.As you say we don't fear our mistake, so to express my determination, i will try to write frequenly for examble once for two day. I will send to you my text. And I hope you will fix it for me.Thank you very much.
PS: how do i write? please to common on my text. :D

ngoclinh
06-09-2006, 11:47 PM
Hi, your writing is ok. I'm waiting for your other writings

thienlam
23-09-2006, 01:35 AM
I have read many both articles and essay in this forum but i don't know how to join it and.Please instruct to me how to take part in it.Thank you very much.

tommy
28-09-2006, 02:36 PM
i am going to study abroad. consequently i realy get the toefl or ielts .
i am not confident about my text after writing and i hope my writen-skill is more better
thanks;)

tommy
28-09-2006, 02:36 PM
i am going to study abroad. consequently i realy want to get the toefl or ielts .
i am not confident about my text after writing and i hope my writen-skill is more better
thanks;)

leothesoul
28-09-2006, 09:16 PM
Just a few words before I go to bed…I am really tired after having spent more than 2 hours learning English! Hello ms( Mrs) Ngoc Linh… My name is LEO-I am a student of Le Hong Phong high skool( all you know?)…yeah… but how shameful it is to admit that my English is really bad. I am the worst student in my class ( the fact!). Ok…now Sleepiness causes my silliness so I can not write a long essay, just a short one to share my feeling now…I am pissed!
( and Ms ngocLinh…plz correct me!!!!!!I will take u out for an icecream:D)
The past few days, I have been in a complicated feeling. I am quite sensitive ,I love art( espectially music). I want to enroll in conservatory but my mom said that: “ you are to study to have a stable job in the future,, Don’t memtion music. It is silly!”. I am shock!...yes… maybe you don’t understand what I am saying now also what I feel…I don’t want to be a normal girl with normal job…I want to do something spacial and a bit adventurous…I reaaly love music. It is my flesh and blood. No word can express my love for music. This morning, I cried when I listened to 1 old song…
Life is not always smooth! I am not beautiful enough to be a singer…but…such is life!. No one is perfect! God really loves me… I am still luckier than many people…! 1 solace to me is my height. I think I have enough standard to be a model^^…oh…Solacing myself: noone is perfect…