PDA

View Full Version : Describe your living room and bed room !

hitawachi
28-12-2007, 08:42 PM
mọi người thử viết đề tài này xem !!:smilie_goodjob:

bao nhien
28-12-2007, 11:06 PM
hi Hitawchi,
i think it`s a good topic ,and i am a beginer.Frist,i describe my bedroom.My bedroom is medium-sized ,but it has two wardrobes,one cupboard ,one desk and one big bed.All of them are made in wood.Because i and my sister share the bedroom eachother and we love color,my bedroom is decorated colorly.For example,the wall is light-pink,the floor is blue and white and the furniture is brown.Besides,i place many souvenir on the cupboard ,and a lot of cuddly toy in front of the bed.I`m verry pleased with my bedroom.

thienthan_hay_acquy
30-12-2007, 12:04 AM
hi Hitawchi,
i think it`s a good topic ,and i am a beginner.FristFirst,i describe my bedroom.My bedroom is medium-sized ,but it has two wardrobes,one cupboard ,one desk and one big bed.All of them are made in ofwood.Because i and my sister share the bedroom each othertogether and we love color,my bedroom is decorated colorlycolorfully.For example,the wall is light-pink,the floor is blue and white and the furniture is brown.Besides,i place many souvenir on the cupboard ,and a lot of cuddly toys in front of the bed.I`m verry pleased with my bedroom.

Ḿnh không giỏi lắm nên chỉ tạm sửa thôi. Bạn ráng chờ mấy bạn khác sửa thêm nha:dancing-banana:

hunt_aoe
31-12-2007, 09:34 AM
Each house have many rooms and per room has an individual function. Your house and mine have living room and bed room too. My living room not large, it has a large table for my family and friends to gather to talk.There is has a TV and a table to read magazines. The wall is painted with light green. On the wall have some pictures about scenery of river and mountain, and a calendar to see date.
And my bed room is not large too. There is a bed, a table, and wadrobe. I have a big bookshelf with a lot good books. I also have a computer to work and relax.
I can’t write more:smilie_crazy: :smilie_crazy: , please read and check it for me, Thanks a lot!!:smilie_goodjob:

thienthan_hay_acquy
31-12-2007, 01:29 PM
Each house have many rooms and per room has an individual function. Your house and mine have living room and bed room too. My living room not large, it has a large table for my family and friends to gather toand talk.There is has a TV and a table to read magazines. The wall is painted with light green. On the wall, there are have some pictures about scenery of river and mountain, and a calendar to see date.
And my bed room is not large, too. There is a bed, a table, and a wadrobewardrobe. I have a big bookshelf with a lots good books. I also have a computer to work and relax.
I can’t write more:smilie_crazy: :smilie_crazy: , please read and check it for me, Thanks a lot!!:smilie_goodjob:

Ḿnh tạm sửa những lỗi trên đây nhé. Nhưng để chắc ăn, bạn nên chờ bài sửa từ các Mod:love:

wellfrog
31-12-2007, 01:57 PM
Each house have many rooms and per room has an individual function. Your house and mine have living room and bed room too. My living room not large, it has a large table for my family and friends to gather to talk.There is has a TV and a table to read magazines. The wall is painted with light green. On the wall have some pictures about scenery of river and mountain, and a calendar to see date.
And my bed room is not large too. There is a bed, a table, and wadrobe. I have a big bookshelf with a lot good books. I also have a computer to work and relax.

Each house have has ( each : luôn dùng số ít ) many rooms and per each room has an individual its own function. Your house and mine have living rooms and bedrooms ,too.( nhiều nhà mà sao dùng phòng khách phòng ngủ số ít ? ):smilie_crazy: My living room is not large,( large là tính từ nên phải to be ở trước ) it has a large table for my family and friends to gather to talk.There is has a TV and a reading table to read magazines. The walls is are ( nhà có một bức tường sao ở ? )painted with light green( sơn màu gì không dùng with ). On the walls have are some pictures about scenery of rivers and mountains,( on the walls là nơi chốn không thể làm chủ từ cho động từ have ) and a calendar to see date. ( thừa )
And my bed room is not large too either ( too dùng cho câu xác định ,either dùng cho câu phủ định ). There is a bed, a table, and a wardrobe. I have a big bookshelf with a lot good books. I also have a computer to work and relax.

super4star8
31-12-2007, 02:25 PM
My living room isn't large but it is decorated very nice. When you come my house, the first you will see is the whole my family's picture and some lamps soround its. My mother love plant very much so my house is full of flower all the year, even in the winter- the time flower is most expensive. The windows are always clean and clear so you can see the street through them easily.
The room which I’m often in is my bedroom. I often decorate it by myself so it’s quite nice and cosy. There is the where I feel free every time so anytime I’m sad I’m always sitting in the bed, staring the sky (after the door was closed). It’s a stupid thing but I don’t give up. And it’s also a reason I love my bedroom- a free room
:smilie_goodjob: