PDA

View Full Version : Thank for a friend's offering! Nhờ cc bạn check dm

buuhiep
05-12-2007, 11:35 AM
Thank you offering to help during my holiday, I think it is need for me at this time.
Before a holiday, It takes me long time to prepare for my holiday, for instance thinking about where I m going visit, and save money for trip.
For instance, When I come Vung tau sea city .First Its hard to choose a good hotel suitable for my purse, at that time, you help me choose one.
The second, I want to see the sea and visit some beautiful place .Again ,your helpful is value for me, With your guides ,I can visit the most beautiful places in there, and see the ocean comfortable .I can go walking on the sand of the beach and play with salt water of the Ocean .I think It s great.
May be, in the evening , It s exciting when my friend guide me to somewhere to enjoy seafood ,but it isnt so expensive to enjoy.
At night, Its quite to sit on the beach and hear the sound of the wave from the sea far away.
I think I will have an exciting holiday with your helpful on weekend.

thienthan_hay_acquy
09-12-2007, 12:27 PM
Thank you foroffering to help during my holiday, I think that it needs for me at this time.
Before a holiday, It takes me a long time to prepare for my holidayeverything (chỗ ny khng nn lặp lại holiday, for instancesuch as: thinking about where I m going to visit, and save money for trip, etc....
For instance, when I come sea city, Vung tau .First, Its hard to choose a good hotel which is suitable for my purse, at that time, you help me choose one.
The second (v ở trn bạn dng first), I want to see the sea and visit some beautiful places .Again ,your helpful is value for me, With your guides ,I can visit the most beautiful places in there, and see the ocean comfortablely .I can go walking on the sand of the beach and play with salt water of the Ocean .I think It s great.
Maybe, In the evening , It s exciting when my friend guides me to somewhere to enjoy seafood ,but it isnt so expensive to enjoyand delicious (c lẽ nn thế để trnh lặp từ).
At night, Its quitequiet toand I sit on the beach andto hear the sound of the wave from the sea faraway.
I think I will have an exciting holiday with your helpful on weekend.

Trnh độ mnh chỉ sửa được như vậy, bạn nn tham khảo cc kiến khc nh