PDA

View Full Version : NƠi SỬa Bi Cho Topic 3 : ViẾt ThƯ

wellfrog
27-11-2007, 10:59 AM
Các bài viết của TOPIC 3 sẽ được sửa tại đây .Lưu ý số thứ tự trên mỗi bài viết để biết bài của mình đã sửa chưa .
Bạn nào chưa viết hãy vào đây (http://diendan.dethi.com/showthread.php?p=99222#post99222) để viết bài

Có thắc mắc về bài sửa thì vào đây (http://diendan.dethi.com/showthread.php?p=99813#post99813)

wellfrog
28-11-2007, 02:39 PM
Ho chi minh city
tuesday novẻmber 27th 2007
Dear huy,
this is my fifth day in HCM citỵ i usually get up early and have breakfast. i met a lot of people and have some new friends. m very happỵ i love everyone in here. yesterday i met a pretty girl. she introduced for HCM and we went to many place. Maybe i loved her hehe . next month i'll come back with you.
i miss everyone very mụch
love you hahhaa.
Good bye and see you again.
Ho chi minh city
tuesday nNovẻmber 27th ,2007( sau ngy phải c phẩy )
Dear hHuy,
tThis is my fifth day in HCM citỵ i I usually get up early and have breakfast. i I meet a lot of people and have some new friends.i I am very happỵ i I love everyone in here. yYesterday i I met a pretty girl. she introduced for HCMcity to me and we went to many places. Maybe ii I loved her hehe . nNext month i I 'll come back with you.
i I miss everyone very mụch
love you hahhaa.
Good bye and see you again
Lưu viết hoa cc chữ đầu cu ,chữ I .Cuối thư phải c ghi tn mnh

wellfrog
28-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Binh Son district, Quảng Ngi province
Novemb
er 28th, 2007
Dear my wife
Firstly, I want to tell I love you and our daughter so much.
This is my one month in Quang Ngai province. At here, It is very hot in daytime, but it is cool in night. My works are busy, I usually get up at six oclock then wash face, brush teeth and have breakfast. At 6.45 oclock, I come the site by offices automobile. At the site of Dung Quat Refinery, almost people are busy, almost equipments work with high power. The site is very large, it is about 100 hectare square meters in area. However, temporary streets are very bad, therefore, walk is very difficult. Each day, I walk everywhere in the site to check all works is continuing.

Because, it is very hot in daytime, I am very tired, and very hungry and my skin is blacker than it in the past.

I tell to you about my works and my life in the site of Dung Quat Refinery, you dont worry for me, I know a way to care for myself.

And you, how are you? I hope you are fine and often remember me. Please, tell me about our daughter. I remember her so much. Write me as soon as.

Give love to you and our daughter.

Yours.

Binh Son district, Quảng Ngi province

Novemb
er 28th, 2007
Dear my wife,
Firstly, I want to tell you that ( sau tell lun c ngừoi )I love miss you and our daughter so much.
This is my one first month (dng số thứ tự )in Quang Ngai province. At h Here, It is very hot in the daytime, but it is cool in at night. My works are is busy,( work khng đếm được nn khng thm s ) I usually get up at six oclock then I wash my face, brush my teeth and have breakfast. At 6.45 oclock, I come to the site by in offices automobile ( khi ni chung chung th dng by ,ni cụ thể xeno th dng in ). At the site of Dung Quat Refinery, almost people are busy, almost equipments works with high power. The site is very large, it is about 100 hectare square meters in area square hectare . However, temporary streets are very bad, therefore, walk is very difficult. Each day, I walk everywhere in the site to check if all works is continuing.

Because(, )it is very hot in the daytime, I am very tired, and very hungry and my skin is blacker than it used to in the past.

I tell to you about my works and my life in the site of Dung Quat Refinery, you dont worry for about me, I know athe way to care for myself.

And you, how are you? I hope you are fine and often remember miss me(nhớ nhung dng miss ). Please, tell me about our daughter. I remember miss her so much. Write me as soon as possible .

Give love to you and our daughter.

Yours. Love,
Cuối thư c chữ k chứ !

wellfrog
29-11-2007, 07:44 AM
Sai Gon
27- Nov- 2007

Dear Thu!

I had been in SG for 4 months, I feel so long because I think of you every day. I want to tell you about SG but I dont know what I should tell. In the early time, it was very strange and difficult for me to live here , SG is quite different from our home town. I sure that you can not image the heavy rain, it rain very much here , they come and go suddenly so you have not enough time to wear raincoat. When the rain end, the sun appears immediately and its sunny. There is only two states of weather and two seasons in a year, rain and sunshine, dry season and rainy season. The climate in SG is the strangest thing for me. There are many things I want to tell you but I think that I should do it on next time. Wish you have more funs everyday.

Love
T

Sai Gon
27- Nov- 2007 November 27th,2007
Dear Thu!

I hadve been in SG for 4 months, I feel it is so long because I think of you every day. I want to tell you about SG, but I dont know what I should tell write.(sau tell phải c ngừoi nghe ) In the early time At first, it was very strange and difficult for me to live here ,; SG is quite different from our home town. I am (sure l tnh từ phải dng với to be ) that you can not image the heavy rains, it rains very much here , they come and go suddenly ,so you do not have not enough time to wear a raincoat. When the rain ends, the sun appears immediately and its sunny. There is only two states of weather and two seasons in a year, rain and sunshine,the dry season and the rainy season. The climate in SG is the strangest thing for to me. There are many things I want to tell you, but I think that I should do it on next time. I Wish you have more funs everyday.( dng wish như một lời chc th pha sau khng mệnh đề m chỉ dng danh từ )
Love,
T
Nhớ chứ cc dấu phẩy cần thiết trong cấu trc một bi viết thư

wellfrog
29-11-2007, 08:04 AM
Da lat city,
27,Nov 2007
Dear Mom,
Do you know how much I miss you?Wherever,I am always thinking of you.This is first time I go far alone.I cried when I thought about you,dad,brother.The weather is so cold here that I am taken ill. But you don't worry about me,nothing happens to me.Aunt is very kind of me,she took of me like a baby.She took me to visit many beautiful places in Da lat such as the love valley,waterfall,the Liang Biang Mountain...... so on.I think I will have a great time and many memories with this city.But I hope to be came home as soon as possible to meet you.
With love to you.

Da lat city(,( khng dng dấu phẩy ở đy nh )27,Nov 2007 November 27th,2007
Dear Mom,
Do you know how much I miss you?Wherever I go,I am always thinking of you.This is first time I go far away alone.I cried when I thought about you ( nn dng : because I missed you ),dad,brother.The weather is so cold here that I am taken ill get sick easily . ButHowever,( but khng dng đầu cu ) you don't worry about me,nothing happens to me.Aunt is very kind of me,she took takes of of me like as if I were a baby ( y như ti l một đứa b ) .She took me to visit many beautiful places in Da lat ,such as the love valley,waterfalls,the Liang Biang Mountain...... so on.I think I will have a great time and many memories with this city.But I hope to be came come back home as soon as possible to meet you.
With love to you,
k tn
Wherever I go : cho d con đi đu
Cch dng cc chữ như kind ,nice .. như sau:
Nếu chủ từ l it th đi với từ of ,nếu chủ từ l người th đi với giới từ to
He is very kind to me when he helps me
= It is very kind of him to help me .
Anh ta rất tốt bụng khi gip ti

wellfrog
29-11-2007, 02:55 PM
28, Nov 2007

Dear grandma.

I'm so sorry because the last summer I didn't went to the country and visit you. But I so miss you now ! My dad told me that you were fine. I'm so happy.

I write this letter to tell you about my life in Ha Noi city now. I still live comfortable and go to school every day. And I still study good. I am taller than the last time I met you about 7 cm. Now, I am study English at Apolo school- this school is really good !
Oh, I'm forget , my family are fine, grandma, don't worry , my sisters aren't sick .
Last, I hope you have a good health. Next spring, I'll be came home and meet you.

Love you ,
Minh

P/S : Grandma, may you gave my love to my uncles, aunt and cousin, please ? I 'm so love you !

28, Nov 2007 November 28th,2007[/RIGHT]

Dear grandma(.) , (dấu phẩy chứ khng phải dấu chấm nh ) I'm so sorry because the last summer I didn't went go ( mượn did th động từ phải về nguyn mẫu )to the country andto visit you. But I so miss you so much now !( so cũng như very khng dng trước động từ ) My dad told tells me that you were are fine. I'm so happy.( chuyện vẫn cn l hiện tại khng nn dng qu khứ )
Firstly, I write this letter to tell you about my life in Ha Noi city now. I still live comfortabley and go to school every day. And I still study goodwell ( bổ nghĩa cho động từ phải dng trạng từ well cn good l tnh từ ). I am about 7 cm taller than the last time I met you about 7 cm( số lượng để trước so snh ). Now, I am studying English at Apolo school- this school is really good !
Oh, I'm forget , my family are fine, grandma, d .Don't worry , my sisters aren't sick .( nn dng still well : vẫn khỏe )
Lastly, I hope you have a wish you good health.( con chc b dồi do sức khỏe ) Next spring, I'll be came come home and meet you.

Love you ,
Minh

P/S : Grandma, may you gave my love to my uncles, aunt and cousin, please ? I 'm so love you

wellfrog
29-11-2007, 03:25 PM
30,13/1 Dao Duy Tu street
Da lat
Dear Wellfrog,
I am staying in Da Lat for my holiday, I stayed here for 3 days, i am verry happy but i also miss you very much so now, i am writing for you to talk about my vacation.
when i had just come here i feel cool of wether and like it, i went to a food shop at sidewalk, it was very delicious and rather cheap so there are a lot of people ate here. After that i go to my younger sister roon in school to rest. I sleeped so long because of tired. When i woke up i and my younger sister walked on street and saw color lights,there are a lot of things were sold in nightmarkets, those goods are very nice, cheap and good quality,but if you don't negotiate you will can buy expensiv.
Dalat is also famous in flowes, there are a lot of types of folower,i bought a orchid tree, rose tree and took many photographs i will give them for you to see sure that you like them.
ah, i bought a souvenir for you, i think you will like it.
see you again! miss you a lot!

love
nguyenxuan

30,13/1 Dao Duy Tu street

Da lat City

November 28th,2007

Dear Wellfrog,
I am staying in Da Lat for my holiday, I have stayed here for 3 days,( dùng hiện tại hoàn thành ) i I am verry happy , but i I also miss you very much so now ( hichic! wellfrog cảm động quá ! ), i I am writing for you to talk about my vacation.( viết thư cho ai dùng write to chứ không dùng write for )when i I hadve just come here i Ifeel cool of the weather cooland I like it, i Iwent to a sidewalk food shop at sidewalk, it the food ( nếu dùng it sẽ được hiểu là it = shop )was very delicious and rather cheap , so there are were a lot of people who came to eat ate here. After that i Igo went (đang nói quá khứ mà ) to my younger sister's roonm in her school to rest. I sleeped slept ( động từ bất qui tắc nhé : sleep - slept - slept )so long because of being tired.( sau giới từ of phải là động từ thêm ing chứ không dùng tính từ tired ) .When i Iwoke up , i I and my younger sister walked on the street and saw watching color lights ( vừa đi vừa ngắm ..),there are were a lot of things were sold in at nightmarkets, those . Goods here are very nice, cheap and good quality high-qualified ,( chữ and không thể nối tính từ với danh từ được mà phải nối 2 chữ cùng loại ) ,but if you don't negotiate you will can buy expensively.
Dalat is also famous infor its flowers(, ).There are a lot of types of folowers, i Ibought an orchid tree,a rose tree and took many photographs i Iwill give them for to you to see .I am sure that you like them.
ah, i I bought a souvenir for you, i i I think you will like it,too.
see you again! miss you a lot!

love,
nguyenxuan

Đang chờ quà tặng đây !!!

wellfrog
30-11-2007, 12:06 AM
Hanoi
November 28th 2007

Dear Dad and Mom,
I'm staying with my friends in a boarding house. I'm well. Miss you very much.
We travelled many places in the capital: Sword lake, Van Mieu, Thu Le zoo ... Each place has different interest. Sword lake is very green and pure this season. The shadows of willows are on the face of water. We walked around the branch and talked about the turtles which lived in this lake. Next place we arrived was Van Mieu. It had the traditional and ancient beauty. We took many photopraphs there(when I come home, I'll let you see). I liked Thu Le zoo best. There were many lovely animals which I had only seen on TV before. The violent tigers scared me. Oh, the humorous monkeys made me laugh very much. I also liked to look at the colourful birds. There were many funs during the trip.
Tomorrow we are going to the museums, cinemas and theatres. I hope it will be an interesting day. I'm going to come back home on Sunday. Many gifts for you.
Love
Your son

Hanoi
November 28th, 2007

Dear Dad and Mom,
I'm staying with my friends in a boarding-house. I'm well. However, I Mmiss you very much.
We travelled to many places in the capital: Sword lake, Van Mieu, Thu Le zoo ... Each place has different interest. Sword lake is very green and pure this season. The shadows of the willows around the banks are reflected on the surface of the water. We walked around along the banks the branch and talked talking about the turtles which lived ( by giờ vẫn cn )in this lake. The Nnext place we arrived was Van Mieu. It had the traditional and ancient beauty. We took many photopgraphs there(when I come home, I'll let you see). I liked Thu Le zoo best. There were many lovely animals which I had only seen on TV before. The violent tigers scared me. Oh, the humorous monkeys made me laugh very much. I also liked to look at the colourful birds. There were many funs during the trip.
Tomorrow we are going to the museums, cinemas and theatres. I hope it will be an interesting day. I'm going to come back home on Sunday with . Mmany gifts for you.
Love,
Your son

_

wellfrog
30-11-2007, 02:19 PM
147,Nam Ban townlet,Ba Dinh street
22sd,NOV,2007
dear mom!
hi, are you met me? i'm very met you, i hope you are ok
I spend two week in da lat, in here is very cool,but i don't regard beccause i be busy whith go to the ' cam ly'spring, in here is very beutiful , go with my uncle ,he is very cheerul ,at 11 o'clock we have luch with rice paper, it is very good,this is a sighteeing is very nice,i'll come back soon.
love my family
van

22sd,NOV,2007November 22th ,2007
dDear mom!
hi, are you metDo you miss me ,Mum ? i'm very met you I miss you very much ., i I hope you are ok
I spend two weeks in daDa lat, in here ,it is very cool,but i I don't regard care beccause i I be am busy whith going to the ' cam ly'spring, in here it is very beautiful , .I go with my uncle ,;he is very cheerful ,a.At 11 o'clock we have rice for lunch with rice paper, it is very good, delicious this is a sighteeingThe sightseeing is very nice,i'll .I will come back soon.
love ,my family
van
Em hnh như cn nhỏ tuổi th phải ? viết cn sai những lỗi cơ bản .Cố gắng khắc phục nh

wellfrog
01-12-2007, 01:46 PM
Ha noi November 28th 2007
Dear my mother,
Today is a niceday but on this day I have felt ill and tired. How does your my mother fell today? Everyday I miss my mother and i try to learn well to make my parent fell happilỵ I am going to visit my home on this friday.
Now I am staying at home alone and writing English. This school year is really a hard year with me and Time has seemed to go faster than 5 years ago.
AS my mother know that my English course is going to fnish at next midle moth , so I want to learn English course more. I have many thng to talk with my mother but Now I must do home work. I hope my mother will write to me soon.
your soon,
Anh

Ha noi November 28th 2007
Dear my mother,

Ha noi
November 28th, 2007
Dear mother,
Today is a nice day, but on this day I have felt feel ill and tired. (dng today th dng th hiện tại đơn lun )How does your my mother fell do you feel today? Everyday I miss my mother you and i I try to learn well to make my parent fell happilỵ you and Dad feel happy ( sau make + O l động từ nguyn mẫu ).I am going to visit my home on you this friday.
Now I am staying at home alone and writing English essays. This school year is really a hard year one (trnh sự lặp lại )with for me and Time has seemed seems to go faster than 5 years ago.
AS my mother youknow that , my English course is going to fnish at next midle month ( sau next khng dng giới từ ), so I want to learn more English courses more. I have many thngs to talk with my mother you ,but Now I must do my homework. I hope my mother youwill write to me soon.
your soon,
Anh

Khi ni chuyện với mẹ mnh (hay bất cứ ai )phải xưng h bằng you

wellfrog
01-12-2007, 02:00 PM
Ho Chi Cinh City
November 25th ,2007
Dear mother,
Fristly,I apologised for not being able to congratulate you on your birthday and took a meal with our family,because I wanted to pass an important exam . I wish you would not angry with me .Im sorry ,mom .
This is the frist time I live alone ,I feel very upset, I miss you and the family very much .
However, you dont worry about me ,Im fine now, I have met a friend who very kind,her name is Ngoc, she helped me too much when I came to study in Ho Chi Minh City. Every day ,I get up early and go jogging with her ,my health is very well . My studying gets ahead ,I will try my best to study .
Mother ,how about you and our family? I hope you and our family will fine. Please tell me about you and our family, write me as soon as ,I'm waiting for your letter of reply .
Give my love to you and family.
Your little daughter ,
Quynhtran

Ho Chi Cinh City
November 25th ,2007
Dear mother,
Fristly,I apologised for not being able to congratulate you on your birthday and took nor taking ( taking vẫn chịu ảnh hưỡng của giới từ for )a meal with our family,because I wanted ( dng had to hay hơn -> chỉ sự bắt buộc chứ khng phải mnh muốn thế )to pass an important exam . I wish you would not angry with me .Im really sorry ,mom .
This is the frist time I live alone , so I feel very upset, .I miss you and the family very much .
However, you doshouldnt worry about me ,Im fine now,. I have met a friend who is very kind( kind l tnh từ phải dng với to be ),her name is Ngoc, she helpeds me too very ( dng too c phủ định ,ch )much when I caome ( vẫn cn đang gip ) to study in Ho Chi Minh City. Every day ,I get up early and go jogging with her ,my health is very well good ( well dng cho người ). My studying gets ahead ,I will try my best to study more.
Mother ,how about you and our family? I hope you and our family will be fine. Please tell me about you and our family, write to me as soon as you can ,I'm waiting for looking forward to recieving your letter of reply .
Give my love to you and family.
Your little daughter ,
Quynhtran

super4star8
01-12-2007, 09:02 PM
Thanks Wellfrog for your responsiblit. You corect too carefullỵ Oh i'm wrong. You correctvery careful.

wellfrog
01-12-2007, 11:35 PM
Nghe An City
November 28th 2007

Dear Ha Thu,

Finally, I've reached father's country. The first day,so tired was I from the journey that I couldn't do anything but lying on the bed and sleeping!

Oh dear! I've never come through such a bad experience of 'market bus'. Because the ticket was very cheap, I wondered how they could feed their family. Eventually, I got the answer myself! Can you imagine: more than 30 people were cramed into an eighteen-seat bus! There were five people on each three-seat branch. How uncomfortable I felt because I had to sit next to a strange man and there was no empty space between us! The road was very rough and very long and I saw nothing outside just because the bus-driver assistant was sitting in front of me, on the edge of the window! Whatever, he's a nice guy , I think. On the other hand, without people like them, I can never save so much money! All are due to poorness.

That's not everything. On the next bus, I had my pocket picked! Luckily, I didn't put much money there.Then, father and I had to walk for nearly half an hour to go to the village.

Our country is so poor and so far! But people are great. I mean they are very friendly, warmly, honest and talkative.

After all, I think this is a rewarding trip.Maybe father wants me to see the world as what it is. People around us are still in difficulty. We are so lucky and we should be grateful for all we have.

I will tell you more about my summer vacation here in my next letter.

Love,
Your sister,
Yen

PS: Tell mom I love her so much and we will be allright here. Don't forget to take care of my roses.

]
Nghe An City
November 28th, 2007

Dear Ha Thu,

Finally, I've reached father's country. The first day,so tired was I from the journey that I couldn't do anything but lying on the bed and sleeping!

Oh dear! I've never come through such a bad experience of 'market bus'. Because the ticket was very cheap, I wondered how they ( the driver ?)could feed their family. Eventually, I got the answer myself! Can you imagine: more than 30 people passengers were cramed into an eighteen-seat bus! There were five people passengers on each three-seat branch. How uncomfortable I felt because I had to sit next to a strange man and there was no empty space between us! The road was very rough and very long and I saw nothing outside just because the bus-driver assistant was sitting in front of me, on the edge of the window! Whatever Anyhow, he's a nice guy , I think. On the other hand, However,( chữ ny thường đi đi với one hand ) without people like them, I can never save so much money! All are due to poorness.

That's not everything. On the next bus, I had my pocket picked! Luckily, I didn't hadn't put much money there.Then, father and I had to walk for nearly half an hour to go to the village.

Our country is so poor and so far! But people are great. I mean they are very friendly, warmly, honest and talkative.

After all, I think this is a rewarding trip.Maybe father wants me to see the world as what it is. People around us are still in difficulty( poverty chnh xc hơn ). We are so lucky and we should be grateful for all we have.

I will tell you more about my summer vacation here in my next letter.

Love,
Your sister,
Yen

PS: Tell mom I love her so much and we will be allright here. Don't forget to take care of my roses.

wellfrog
01-12-2007, 11:52 PM
Ho chi minh city
November 28 2007

Dear linh

I hadn't met you for a long time. how are you? I have been in Hochiminh for three months. I miss you very mụch.do you known? at Hochiminh is very difficul with my countrỵ the weather is very hot . in the season of year the tide is rise up so many treets under water. I alway think about my native country. there are fresh air. the neighbour is friendy , meet many people and particularly I cant meet you every day.Sometime I think I will comeback but I don't can because my work.
what is a change ịn there. can you tell me?
nọw over nịght I go to bẹd I will tell you more in free time.
have you a good dream.
see you soon

love
T

Ho chi minh city
November 28 ,2007 ( nhớ dấu phẩy ở đy )
Dear linh,

I hadhaven't met you for a long time. how are you? I have been in Hochiminh for three months. I miss you very mụch.do you known? [S][COLOR="Red"]at Hochiminh is very difficul with diffrent from ( diffrent from khc với ) my countrỵside the.The weather is very hot . in the season some time of year the tide is rise up ,so many streets are under water. I alway think about my native country. there are is fresh air. the neighbours is are friendy , meet many people and particularly( cu ny khng c nghĩa g cả ) I can't meet you every day.Sometimes I think I will comeback ,but I don't can't because of my work. (pha sau khng c cu th phải dng because of )
what is a change ịn there. can you tell me?
nọw it is over nịght too late I have to go to bẹd I will tell you more in my free time.
have you a good dream.
see you soon.

love,
T

wellfrog
03-12-2007, 12:26 AM
Ho chi minh city
tuesday novermber 28th 2007

Dear mother!
I came DaLat yesterday.It is very beutiful and clean.Here are many flowers variety,many fruit breed...I went to DaLat market during four o'clock to sightseeing and to buy something.Then, I went to wark around XUAN HUONG lake.I guess that mother would like very much if you were here.The food is not as delicious as the food in my country but vegetable is tasty.I can just eat vegetable all day.One of interest place which I came is Gold valley.That is a large place.It has many trees,small streams and a large river.It is very quiet and poetic....I think you and I should come here on next year.I bought many girf for you and father.Miss you very much
Love you:love:
Ngoc

Ho chi minh city
tuesday novermber 28th ,2007(ngy thng phải viết hoa )

Dear mother!,
I came arrived in DaLat yesterday.It is very beautiful and clean.Here are many flowers variety,many kinds of fruit breedtrees ...I went to DaLat market at during four o'clock to sightseeing and to buy something.Then, I went to wark for a walk around XUAN HUONG lake.I guess that mother you would like it very much if you were here.The food is not as delicious as ( ( the food) in my country but vegetables is are tasty.I can just eat vegetables all day.One of interest places which I came is Gold valley.That is a large place.It has many trees,small streams and a large river.It is very quiet and poetic....I think you and I should come here on next year.I bought many girf gifts for you and father.Miss you very much
Love ,you
Ngoc

wellfrog
03-12-2007, 10:45 AM
RG, KG
Nov, 30th, 2007

Dear sister !
This is the first letter which I write to you. I still remember the day when you went away. You smiles at everybody before you took the plane. I know, you were either happy or sad. And you were worry about everything though you didn’t say.
You should “yên tâm” because everything is still normally. I know you miss our home very much. Because you haven’t ever gone away. And everybody also misses you. You should “kiên cường”, forcibler, firmer in the life though we weren’t beside you. And you should try your best to do that. That is thing which everybody wants for you. If you have any problem, just tell me. I’ll help you all.
Do you know, the weather was colder a few days ago. However, everybody is still well. I used to have plan that I and mother will go to park to take exercise every morning. But the weather again make me lazier. So I and she often go up the tarrace to go a walk every night. To no bored, I’m often going a walk while I’m reading a book. Do you remember “cây khổ qua” which you planted. It has a fruit, now. A few days ago, mother intimidate it, “When you grow up, I’ll eat you”. And there are also tomato trees. You have 5 tomato trees but a suprising is that you only have 6 tomatoes.
Both all the family’s members are well. And you, how are you ? Remember to wear carefully when you go out. You should wear many coats. Do you have a good sleeping in the cold weather ?. How heavy are you ?? Could you send to me some photographs ?

Love
mt

RG, KG
Nov, 30th, 2007

Dear sister !,
This is the first letter which I write to you. I still remember the day when you went away. You smilesd at everybody before you took got on the plane. I know, you were either happy or sad. And you were worry worried ( tính từ )about everything though you didn’t say.
You should “yên tâm” not worried much because everything is still normally.( tính từ ) I know you miss our home very much. ( không dùng dấu chấm )Because you haven’t ever gone away. And ( ở đầu câu mà AND AND hoài vậy trời ) everybody also misses you, too. You should be “kiên cường”, forcibler more forcible (tính từ dài mà ), firmer in the life though we weren’t beside you. And (lại And nữa !)you should try your best to do that( do that là do cái gì ? không hiểu ,mơ hồ ,trên có nói đến việc gì đâu ? kiên cường ,nhưng kiên cừong làm gì thì mới có do that chứ ? ).

That is [COLOR="Red"]thing which what everybody wants for you to get ( đó là điều mọi người muốn bạn đạt được )If you have any problems, just tell me. I’ll help you all.
Do you know (không phải câu hỏi ), the weather was colder a few days ago has became colder for a few days ( mấy ngày nay trời trở lạnh -> dùng thì hiện tại hoàn thành để chỉ sự kéo dài đến hiện tại -> nó mới ăn nhập đến is well ). However, everybody is still well. I used to have a plan that I and mother will go to the park to take exercises every morning. But However , ( but là liên từ để nối 2 câu nên không thể viết đơn lẽ như vầy được )the weather again makes me lazier. S ,so I and she she and I ( phải để chữ I sau chữ and )often go up the taerrace to go a walk every night. To no avoid being bored( no không đứng trước tính từ ), I’m often going a walk while I’m reading a book ( có ngày coi chừng vấp té đó ! ). Do you remember “cây khổ qua” the bitter gourd tree which you planted. It has a fruit, now. A few days ago, mother intimidate it, “When you grow up, I’ll eat you”. And there are also tomato trees. You have 5 tomato trees but a surprisingly , is that you surprisingly, they have only have 6 tomatoes.
Both all the family’s members are well. And you, how are you ? Remember to wear carefully when you go out. You should wear many coats. Do you have a good sleeping in the cold weather ?. How heavy are you ?? Could you send to me some photographs ?
Love,
mt

wellfrog
03-12-2007, 11:42 AM
[SIZE="2"][/:smilie_goodjob: SIZE]
102 Nguyen Bieu Str, Ward 1
District 5, Ho Chi Minh City
November 29, 2007

Dear my mother,

Today is the second day I am in Mui Ne. The journey is wonderful, but I also miss you so much. Yesterday, I went along the beach and breathed pure air there. The town is beautiful and everyone is very friendly. Today, my husband and I am going to buy some presents for you and my relatives. I will come home tomorrow

Love

102 Nguyen Bieu Str, Ward 1
District 5, Ho Chi Minh City
November 29, 2007

Dear my mother,

Today is the second day I am in Mui Ne. The journey is wonderful, but I also miss you so much. Yesterday, I went along the beach and breathed pure air there. The town is beautiful and everyone is very friendly. Today, my husband and I am are going to buy some presents for you and my relatives. I will come back home tomorrow

Love,

wellfrog
03-12-2007, 11:49 AM
cẩm ging distric, hải dương province
wednesday,December 29th 2007
Dear mom, wherever I go and whatever I do, I aways miss you and think of you. you know: this is the firstly I come to Dalat, what a beautiful the province.first , I come my hotel and wash my face then I come go out with my friẹnd I have just meet a boy-he is very handsome and funnỵ. We play many game together and we have a good timẹ . mom, if you could come here with me, I would show you many beautiful sight and tell you about my new boyfriend,he is very great. send a bestwish to you. see you soon.goodnịght:smilie_goodjob:
love you so much
huongmuoi

cẩm ging distric, hải dương province
wednesday,December 29th, 2007
Dear mom,
wherever I go and whatever I do, I aways miss you and think of you. you know:, this is the firstly time I 've come to Dalat, what a beautiful the province.first , I come into my hotel and wash my face then I come go out with my friẹnds . I have just meet a boy-he who is very handsome and funnỵjolly . We play many games together and we have a good timẹ . mom, if you could come here with me, I would show you many beautiful sights and tell you about my new boyfriend;he is very great. send a bestwish to you. see you soon.goodnịght:smilie_goodjob:
love you so much,
huongmuoi

wellfrog
03-12-2007, 11:58 AM
HoChiMinh city
July 5th, 2007

Dear Phuong,

I haven't seen you for a long time, are you fine? I'm fine and very interested in the sights here. Do you know that HoChiMinh city is very crowded and busy, there are so many people, many sky buildings, many supermarkets, many shops, etc. This is the first time I've gone here so that I'm very suprised.
I met Minh on the first day I came here, he took me to the Big C market, the Nguyen Van Cu bookstore and last he drove to show many beautiful sights of city, we took so many photos, I will let you see when I come back to Hue.
The after days, I went to many places with my sister, we ate so many strange dishes, they were very delicious. I also went to Suoi Tien Park, it's very large and beautiful, there are so many games.
I've stayed here for 2 weeks, it's rather long, I will come back in the next week. See you later.

Love,

HoChiMinh city
July 5th, 2007

Dear Phuong,

I haven't seen you for a long time, are you fine? I'm fine and very interested in the sights here. Do you know that ,HoChiMinh city is very crowded and busy, ;there are so many people, many sky buildings, many supermarkets, many shops, etc. This is the first time I've gone here so that I'm very surprised.
I met Minh on the first day I came here, ;he took me to the Big C market, the Nguyen Van Cu bookstore and at last he drove to show watch many beautiful sights of the city, .we took so many photos, ;I will let you see ( show you )when I come back to Hue.
The after following days, I went to many places with my sister,; we ate so many strange dishes, they which were very delicious. I also went to Suoi Tien Park, ; it's very large and beautiful,; there are so many games.
I've stayed here for 2 weeks,; it's rather long,so I will come back in the next week. See you later.

Love,
Bạn dng nhiều dấu phẩy khng đng ,nn thay th 1bằng dấu chấm phẩy hoặc chấm ,nhưng tốt hơn l nn dng cc từ nối ,mệnh đề .. để cho bi viết trơn tru hơn

wellfrog
03-12-2007, 12:13 PM
Ho Chi Minh City
29/11/2007

Dear Mother,
I have lived at house of my aunt in Ho Chi Minh City for 2 months. My aunt and everybody in her family love me, so i feel similar as in my family. I have applied for my job in many companys but few people interviewed me. Because a few companys required interviewers to have many experiences in the work Besides a few companys didnt recruit technical female personel. Although I was very sad about this, i have to try to look for a job. I hope that i will find employment in the nearest future.
During the time, i have visited many famous places such as Dam Sen park, Suoi Tien park, Independent Palace, Ben Thanh Market, .....At the park, i had a chance to play activity games, see wild animals, and beatiful trees. I was very interested in visiting Independent Palace. I had more knowledges about history of Vietnam Country. Iam very proud of my VietNam.
I have missed my family. I will come back home in the earliest day.

Love

Nguyen Thi Cam Ly

Ho Chi Minh City
29/11/2007
November 29th 2007

Dear Mother,
I have lived at house of my aunt's house in Ho Chi Minh City for 2 months. My aunt and everybody in her family love me, so i I feel similar as if I were living in my family. I have applied for my a job in many companyies but few people of them interviewed me. ( bỏ dấu chấm )Because a few companyies required interviewers to have many experiences in the work Besides a few ( others )companyies didnt recruit technical female personelwomen . Although I was very sad about this, i I have to try to look for a job. I hope thati I will find one employment( trnh sự lặp lại )in the nearest future.
During the time, i So far ,I have visited many famous places such as Dam Sen park, Suoi Tien park, Independent Palace, Ben Thanh Market, .....At the parks,i Ihad a chance to play activeity games, see wild animals, and beautiful trees. I was very interested in visiting Independent Palace. I had more knowledges about the history of Vietnam Country. I am very proud of my VietNamcountry .
I have missed my family. I will come back home in the earliest day.
as soon as possible
Love ,

Nguyen Thi Cam Ly

wellfrog
04-12-2007, 10:46 AM
Lao Cai province,
Sa Pa town,
July 18th, 2006.
Dear mother,
I have stayed here for four days. I like it very much. The scenic scenery ( scenic l tnh từ nh )is very beautiful although it isnt snowy. I saw many different things and learned lots of a lot in these days. I think you will be very happy about it that .( that thế cho sự việc trn ) People are so friendly. I made make friend with a little girl. She is the same age with me, so cute in the traditional clothes of Hmong ethnic group, fasten legs (you know, for them not bigger as climbing) ( khng hiểu bạn muốn ni g ? )You wont imagine how good her English is. Everyday, I follow her to go to the market where she sells the suit clothes her mother made makes be by herself( tả sự việc thừong ngy dng hiện tại đơn ). Lots of foreigners like them and talking with her. I said because she speaks English very good. In the afternoon, we go farther into the village in the deeper of forest. In there, I can see the way the Hmongs live-It is very different from us ours . Each house has a big box which is full of colour water. Every Hmong female knows making how to make clothes ( cch may quần o ) by themselves. Its such a surprise that their houses are very dark, so that ( so : v thế )they both ( both : dng cho 2 ngừoi/ vật m thi ) have some holes in the proof. However, the houses are quite dirty because of nearly houses nearby sheds of animals . Its probadly which are harmful for their health. Maybe they should design them again. More and more days going The longer I go with her, the more deeply I apprehend deeper and deeper about one of ethenic minority groups - Hmong.
Oh I forget to tell you about the willing of my aunt. She and her family are so kind with to me.( thi độ của ai đối ai dng to ) Her children are very cute and nice. I have feel satisfied in here. There are is something like our home ,but I still miss you and our family.I think you are ,too ,so that I will come back home sooner than the planned. My aunt arranged my train ticket on two days later for the day after tomorrow . I hope come to meet am looking forward to seeing you ( con đang mong gặp lại mẹ ). Im certain the letter is long enough to end. See you later in ha noi two days later. I will show you my photos I take here.
Give my love to the family.
Honey,
Regards my aunt promisses to visit my house with whole of her family after her crop. Im sure you will very hapy about that.:smilie_goodjob:

a lot of / lots of lun lun phải đi với danh từ pha sau
a lot th khng c danh từ pha sau

I eat a lot of /lots of meat.
I eat a lot.
Good l tnh từ th đi với to be ,cn well l trạng từ đi với động từ
I am good at English: ti giỏi tiếng Anh
I study English well : ti học tiếng anh giỏi

wellfrog
04-12-2007, 10:53 AM
Ha noi city
November 30th,2007
Dear anyone
I am Vuong,I live in Hanoi city,ago twenty four years ,on today ,I was born and.I was born in Ha Noi .I have lived here for twenty four years
also the first I write letter in English.thanks anyone have read my this letter. :D
This is the first time I have written a letter in English .Thanks for reading it.

Hy xem kỷ hướng dẫn cch viết thư v viết lại theo chủ đề nh

wellfrog
05-12-2007, 08:00 AM
Dear mum and Dad.
Now, I'm in Nha Trang. I got to there five days ago. My journey has'nt been very good. My car broke on the way. As a result, It took two days to Nha Trang. But It 's ok, now. My husband ate too seafood, therefore he had stomachache. he must was in hospital for tow days. he is ok, now.
we spent most of time on the beach. It was very fantastic. We did some sightseeing and I took lost of photos. I will send the photos for you. We will come back home next sunday.
Hope you are well.
love
H
:dancing-banana: :dancing-banana:
Mnh l thnh vin mới mong cc bạn chỉ gio thm

Dear mum and Dad.
Now, I'm in Nha Trang. I got to there five days ago.( bạn đang ở NT nn khng dng từ "ở đ " m phải l " ở đy" )My journey has'nt been very good. My car broke down on the way. As a result, It took two days to Nha Trang. ButHowever , It 's ok, now ( but khng đứng đầu cu ). My husband ate too much seafood, therefore ,he had a stomachache. he must was has been in hospital for tow two days. he is ok, now.
we spent most of time on the beach. It was very fantastic. We did some sightseeing and I took lostst of photos. I will send the photos for to you. We will come back home next sunday.
Hope you are well.
love,
H

wellfrog
05-12-2007, 08:10 AM
Ho Chi Minh City
November 30th, 2007

Dear Timmy,
This is the first day I was on a trip in HCM City.
Timmy, HCM City is very crowded and so many cars.
Today our tour guide takes us to the zoo where I saw a lot of animals I have ever seen before. Then he takes us to the supermarket, where people can find almost anything they need.
Now Im tired but I loved every minute of my trip.
Tomorrow we are going to Dalat. It must be very cold but I feel fantastic.
After that we are going to Hue and Hanoi. I will take many photos and buy a gif for you. I hope you like it.
See you in two weeks!
Love,
Your little friend

Ho Chi Minh City
November 30th, 2007

Dear Timmy,
This is the first day I was am on a trip in HCM City.
Timmy(, ) ! HCM City is very crowded and has so many cars.( dng như bạn th cars sẽ dng chung động từ is với crowded ,nn nghĩa khng đng )
Today our tour guide takes took us to the zoo where I saw a lot of animals I haved never seen before. Then he takes took us to the a supermarket(, )where people can could find almost anything they needed. ( kể lại chuyện dng qu khứ hết )
Now Im tired ,but I loved every minute of my trip.
Tomorrow we are going to Dalat. It must be very cold ,but I feel fantastic.
After that we are going to Hue and Hanoi. I will take many photos and buy a gift for you. I hope you like it.
See you in two weeks!
Love,
Your little friend

wellfrog
05-12-2007, 08:25 AM
Da Lat City.
November 30th, 2007.
Dear parent,:love:
I have been in DaLat city for three months. This is my first time I am away from home in the long time. I miss you very much. I think me must to stay here to finishing my project graduate in two next months. DaLat is very beautiful, pure city and people here is very friendly. Besides the weather is cool and the flowers bloom in whole year. I wish you can stay here with me to enjoy them. I am sure that you like them.My project has a lot of difficult :smilie_crazy:but I will soon solve them, so I will finish everything very well. Parent aren't worry about me so much. I feel very well and happy. I took many photographs and I'll send them to you at my next letter . When I return I'll buy many presents for everybody because everything here is very beautiful and cheap .:smilie_goodjob:
See you soon ! I miss you very much !:love:
Love you.
Your little daughter.

Da Lat City.
November 30th, 2007.
Dear parents,
I have been in DaLat city for three months. This is my first time I am away from home in for the long time. I miss you very much. I think me I must to stay( sau must phải l động từ nguyn mẫu khng c to nh )here to finishing my project graduateion project in two next months. DaLat is very beautiful, pure city and people here is are very friendly. Besides the weather is cool and the flowers bloom inthe whole year. I wish you can could ( mệnh đề đi sau wish phải dng qu khứ giả định ) stay here with me to enjoy them. I am sure that you like them.My project has a lot of are very difficult ,but I will soon solve them, so and I will finish everything very well. Parent You aren't worried about me so much. I feel very well and happy. I took many photographs and I'll send them to you at in my next letter . When I return , I'll buy many presents for everybody at home because everything here is very beautiful and cheap .
See you soon ! I miss you very much !
Love you.,
Your little daughter

wellfrog
05-12-2007, 08:41 AM
11vanho3,Dai Co Viet street.
22sd,NOV,2007
dear mom!
hi, are you met me? i'm very met you, i hope you are ok
I spend two week in da lat, in here is very cool,but i don't regard beccause i be busy whith go to the ' cam ly'spring, in here is very beutiful , go with my uncle ,he is very cheerul ,at 11 o'clock we have luch with rice paper, it is very good,this is a sighteeing is very nice,i'll come back soon.
love my family
van

11vanho3,Dai Co Viet street.
147(,)Nam Ban townlet(,)Ba Dinh street
22sd,NOV,2007 November 22th, 2007
dDear mom!
hi, are you met me? i'm very met you, i Do you miss me ? I miss you very much .I hope you are ok
I spend two week in da lat, in here have been in Da Lat for two weeks ( dng hiện tại hon thnh để chỉ sự việc cn ko di đến hiện tại ). It is very cool,but i I don't regard care beccausei Ibe busy whith am busy going to the ' cam ly'spring, ( sau busy l Ving ) in here ,which is very beutiful .I go with my uncle ,he is very cheerful (,) .Aat 11 o'clock we have luch with rice paper for lunch , it is very good,this is a sighteeing is very nice It is very delicious .The sightseeing is very wonderful ,i I'll come back soon.
love [S]my family,
van

wellfrog
06-12-2007, 02:14 PM
Nha Trang
December 1,2007
Dear Tuyen,
I have been in Nha Trang for 3 days. Air is very pure. I like beaches of Nha Trang.They are blue,very beautiful and also deep.At night it is quiet. I am waiting for rising sun.I know anyone goes to beach always hope to see sunrise.So am i.I wish you were here with me.That's great!.I hear that the weather of Saigon now begin to be cold,isn't it? Remember to wear on your coat! I will be back soon.I did buy souvernia for you.Miss you much!
Love.

Nha Trang
December 1th, 2007
Dear Tuyen,
I have been in Nha Trang for 3 days. Air is very pure. I like the beaches of in Nha Trang.They are blue,very beautiful and also deep.At night it is quiet. I am waiting for rising sun sunrise .I know anyone who goes to beach always hopes to see the sight of sunrise.So am i.do I .I wish you were here with me.That's great!.I hear that the weather of Saigon now begins to be cold ( is getting colder ),isn't doesn't it? Remember to wear on your coat! I will be back soon.I did buy a souvernia for you.Miss you much!
Love.,
Dng cấu trc "cũng vậy" ch dng trợ động từ cho đng .
Phải nhn cu đầu c trợ động từ g th cu sau phải như vậy
She can go .So can I .
She is nice .So am I
She went there .So did I .

wellfrog
06-12-2007, 02:24 PM
TPHCM
Decmber 2nd, 2007
Dear Minh
It's a long time I don't write letter to you. I have just fnished my exam. But I can't travel to DaLat now. Following to your invitation. I'll begin my new course two next week. And I want to use this time to improve my skill English. Here, It's very cold now. I think the weather is same in DaLat. Although I have to wear swearter but I like this weather so much.
I hope I will travel to DaLat in unfortunate time. I wish you are alway happỵ
Your friend
Xuan Vinh

TPHCM
December 2nd, 2007
Dear Minh,
It's a long time I dohaven't written any letters to you. I have just fnished my exam. ButHowever, I can't travel to DaLat now. Following to your invitation Taking your advice (nghe theo lời khuyn của bạn ). I'll begin my new course in two next weeks.( 2 thng nữa ) And I want to use spend ( sử dụng thời gian dng spend )this time to improve my skill English English skill . Here, It's very cold now. I think the weather is the same as in DaLat. Although I have to wear swearter but ,I like this weather so much. ( dng although rồi th khng dng but nữa )
I hope I will have a lot of fun and luck when traveling to DaLat in unfortunate time. I wish you are alway happỵ happiness
Your friend ,
Xuan Vinh

wellfrog
06-12-2007, 02:33 PM
9 Le Quang Dinh
Vung Tau
December, 2, 2007
Dear Ngoc
Thanks for your letter. I'm pleased to hear you had an enjoyable Christmas vacationWe received our first semester report a few days ago. I got good grades for Science, English and Histtory, but my math result was poor. My math teacher asked me to spend more time on it. I must study harder next semester.
It is almost Tet. That's the Lunar New Year Festival in Viet Nam. I think I told you about it in my last letter. We're going to hue tonight to celebrate the festival with my grandmother. I'll send you a postcard from there.
Write soon and tell me all your news.
Regards,
Uyen

9 Le Quang Dinh
Vung Tau
December(, ) 2th,2007 ( phẩy đng chổ )
Dear Ngoc,
Thanks for your letter. I'm pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable Christmas vacation .We received our first semester report a few days ago. I got good grades forin Science, English and Histtory, but my math result was poor. My math teacher asked me to spend more time on it. I must study harder next semester.
It is almost Tet, the Lunar New Year Festival in Viet Nam, is now coming nearer . That's the Lunar New Year Festival in Viet Nam. I think I told you about it in my last letter. We're going to hHue tonight to celebrate the festival with my grandmother. I'll send you a postcard from there.
Write soon and tell me all your news.
Regards,
Uyen

wellfrog
06-12-2007, 11:52 PM
HaNoi capital
Decmber, 2nd, 2007
Dear Mother
This is the third in Hanoi Capitạl. First,i tell you that i remember you.I and my friends went to places. HaNoi is beautiful,special is in autụmn but it's crowd ,noise .And people is frienly but they is very busy.I went to Hoan Kiem lake ,The Huc bridge and others. I took photographs. I will take it for you soon.And i met foreign friends.They traveled,too. I want to write longer but it's late now.I have to sleep to continue in the morning tomorrow.
Love
Thanh

HaNoi capital
December, 2nd, 2007
Dear Mother,
This is the third time I am in Hanoi Capitạl. First,i I tell you thati I remember miss you.( khng dng remember để diễn tả sự nhớ nhung bạn nh )I and my friends went to visit many places. HaNoi is beautiful,specially is in autụmn ,but it's crowded , and noisy noise ( phải dng tnh từ noisy nh ).And people is are friendly ,but they is are very busy.I went to Hoan Kiem lake ,The Huc bridge and others places . I took many photographs. I will take show it for to you soon( show : cho ai xem ).Andi I met foreign friends.They traveled,too. I want to write longer more ,but it's late now.I have to sleep to continue my studying in the morning tomorrow morning .
Love,
Thanh

Phải ch cc dấu phẩy cần c trong mẫu viết thư .
Ch số t số nhiều : they are

wellfrog
06-12-2007, 11:59 PM
9 Le Quang Dinh
Vung Tau
December, 2, 2007
Dear Linh,
I'm glad to tell you that I'm going to have interesting activities.
The Y&Y is planning to help the community. I will participate in its recycling program. In this program, we will collect glass, used paper and cans. Then we will send them for recycling.
I hope I can save natural resources and earn some money for my school Y&Y in these activities. I also think about participating in either planting trees and flowers or helping street children. It is really interesting, isn't it?
Write to me soon and tell me all your news.
Love,
Uyen
:love:

9 Le Quang Dinh
Vung Tau
December, 22nd, 2007( viết mấy lần rồi m sai lỗi ny hoi vậy bạn ? )
Dear Linh,
I'm glad to tell you that I'm going to have interesting activities.
The Y&Y is planning to help the community. I will participate in its recycling program. In this program, we will collect glass, used paper and cans. Then we will send them for recycling.
I hope I can save natural resources and earn some money for my school Y&Y in these activities. I also think about participating in either planting trees and flowers or helping street children. It is really interesting, isn't it?
Write to me soon and tell me all your news.
Love,
Uyen
Trời ! sao "chm" nguyn bi trong sch gio khoa ra đy vậy bạn ?

wellfrog
07-12-2007, 07:31 AM
Vung Tau City
2nd,December, 2007

Dear Mom,

My lovely mom,actually,this is the first time I have been alone but there has been much interests .Today,the second day in my weekly vacation,I got up early at 6 o'clock and went ahead to the sea(opposite to my restroom) to see the rising of the sun,a red sky,it was an inpressiveness.Then I had breakfast with a loaf of bread.Rapidly,I have been ready to take a travel.I have visited many places as:Nui Lon(Great mountain),Nui Nho(Small mountain),Thich Ca Phat Dai,Petroleum port....Especially,I am really impressive with fresh air and streets in Vung Tau.Halong street is beside and around the sea,it is very romamtic for who want to ride a couple-bicycle.

My mom,I will come back home tomorrow but I will remember the 1st vacation,Vung Tau city.Return my family,I will have presents for you and all members.Thanks to mom for this vacation.
See you tomorrow.

Love,
your child

Vung Tau City
2nd,December 2nd, 2007

Dear Mom,

My lovely mom,actually,this is the first time I have been alone ,but there has been much interests .Today,the second day in my weekly vacation,I got up early at 6 o'clock and went ahead ( straight ) to the sea(opposite to my restroom) (khng cần đng ngoặc ) to see the rising of the sun sunrise ,a red sky,it .I was an inpressivenessreally impressive .Then I had breakfast with a loaf of bread for breakfast.Rapidly,I have been ready to take a travel.I have visited many places such as:Nui Lon(Great mountain),Nui Nho(Small mountain),Thich Ca Phat Dai,Petroleum port....Especially,I am really impressive with on fresh air and streets in Vung Tau.Halong street is beside and around the sea,it is very romamntic for those who want to ride a couple-bicycle.

My mom ! I will come back home tomorrow, but I will remember ( never forget ) the 1st vacation(,) in Vung Tau city.Returning to my family,I will have presents for you and all the other members.Thanks to mom for this vacation.
See you tomorrow.

Love,
your child( nn dng son /daughter )

wellfrog
07-12-2007, 08:22 AM
Nam Dinh city
December 2nd , 2007

Dear Grandmother,
How can I tell you how much I miss you? Its three months since you went to west forever. The days feel like years when Im alone. That youve gone left in my memory a deep pain and I felt that my soul absolutely collapsed . I used to asked myself how I could live without you.Everything in the silent house where you lived reminds me of you. It keeps all my happy memories. When I was a child, you used to care of me and raise me up.You fed me when I was ill and you told me many stories to help me love this life.You brightened up my mind, warmed my soul. I remember your care to me. Everytime when I think that Ive lost you forever, I cant keep back my tears. Its a seriously mental ordeal I have to get over . I try to make myself busy in order that I dont have time to think of you but its too difficult for me to do . At night I stand in a high place and call out your name in order that you can hear clearly and come back to me. Athough I know its an imagination, I still do that. There is a big space in my heart that only you can fill you up.They usually talk that time is the best remedy to recover pain soon and you rapidly forget your sorrow . But the pain in my heart always exists with time. Grandmother, dont worry. My mother always encourage me so I feel a bit better. Im trying to become a good person as you wished.
I hope you a good life in the heaven.:clover:
Miss you so much.:mad:

Love,

hiensunforever:love:
( I know you never receive this letter because I never send it. But I write to admit that I love you.)

Nam Dinh city
December 2nd , 2007

Dear Grandmother,
How can I tell you how much I miss you? Its three months since you went to west ( passed away ) forever. The days feel like seem to be ( feel like c nghĩa l thch m )years when Im alone. That youve gone left leaves in my memory a deep pain and I feltfeel that my soul absolutely collapseds .( dng hiện tại chứ ,nếu bạn lấy bối cảnh qu khứ th nhũng sự việc trước đ phải li về qu khứ hon thnh )) I used to asked myself how I could live without you.Everything in the silent house where you lived reminds me of you( c thể dng does remind như một sự nhấn mạnh ). It ( is the very house which - dng thế ny cho ấn tượng hơn - n chnh l căn nh đ mang bao kỹ niệm đẹp của ti ) keeps all my happy memories. When I was a child, you used to take care of me and raisebring ( raise l nui...g vịt.v.v m ) me up.You fed me when I was ill ( kỳ vậy ? bệnh th phải dng từ chăm sc mới đng chứ ,cn cho ăn th đi đi với đi chứ )and .you told me many stories to help me love this life.You brightened up my mind, warmed my soul. I still remember your care to me. Everytime whenever I think that Ive lost you forever, I cant keep hold back my tears. Its a seriously mental ordeal ( serious bổ nghĩa cho danh từ ordeal chứ khng phải cho tnh từ mental : thử thch nghim trọng chứ khng phải tinh thần nghim trọng )I have to get over . I try to make myself busy in order that I dont( can't ) have time to think of you ,but its too difficult for me to do that . At night I stand in a high place( phải ni cụ thể nơi đu ) and call out your name in order that you can ( khng chắc nn dng may/might )hear clearly and come back to( beside ) me. Although I know its only an imagination( khng đếm được ), I still do that. There is a big space in my heart that only you can fill you up.They usually talk say that( talk khng đi với that ) ( c thể dng : It is said that ) time is the best remedy to recover your pain soon and you will rapidly forget your sorrow . But However ,the pain in my heart always exists with time. Grandmother! dont worry. My mother always encourage me ,so I feel a bit better. Im trying to become a good person as you wished.
I hope you have a good life in the heaven.:
Miss you so much.:

Love,

hiensunforever
( I know you never receive this letter because I never send it. But I write to admit say that I love you.)

wellfrog
07-12-2007, 08:33 AM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------57K Bui Thi Xuan Street,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Da Lat City
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------December 2nd, 2007.

Dear Mom,

I'm very sad, I have just failed my English exam. I tried my best but I couldn'd pass it. I am really sorry for making you disappointed.Now,I am staying at a hotel.Although It is very big and luxurious ,I feel uncomfortable. The weather is very cold. Sometimes, it rains very heavily and the temperature drops under 10C .The food is very good but it isn't as delicious as food you cook .Our home is still the best place. I have only gone away for two days, but I miss you ,Dad and Lai a lot .I wonder if all of you are well.I will come home next Sunday. Mom,always take care youself.
Your daughter,

Pe den.

57K Bui Thi Xuan Street,
Da Lat City
December 2nd, 2007

Dear Mom,

I'm very sad(,) because I have just failed my English exam. I tried my best ,but I couldn'td pass it. I am really sorry for making you disappointed.Now,I am staying at a hotel.( thi rớt cn đi chơi -> sướng nhỉ ! :smilie_crazy: )Although It is very big( large rộng lớn ) and luxurious ,I feel uncomfortable. The weather is very cold. Sometimes, it rains very heavily and the temperature drops under 10C .The food is very good ,but it isn't as delicious as the food you cook .Our home is still the best place. I have only gone away for two days, but I miss you ,Dad and Lai a lot .I wonder if all of you are well.I will come home next Sunday. Mom,always take care yourself.
Your daughter,

Pe den.

Muốn cho chữ nằm bn phải th t đen rồi lick vo biểu tựong "căn phải " pha tri kế bn chữ " cở"

wellfrog
07-12-2007, 09:27 PM
Da Lat city,
June 20th, 2005
Dear Darling,
This is my third day in Da Lat city. The weather in Ha Noi is very hot, isnt it? The weather in Da Lat city is the same Ha Noi in the early winter. It is a little cold in the morning and in the evening, but warm in the middle day. It rains a lot more than Ha Noi. There are many beautiful sites in Da Lat city, including Ho Xuan Huong lake, Langbiang plateau, Love Valley, Domain De Marie church, Bao Dais residences, etc. In addition, Da Lat is famous for special food as jams and clothes as light sweaters. It is a wonderful thing to explore the outdoor in and around Da Lat city. There is plenty you can see just by walking around. Every one in my team have become more jovial and sociable because the guides enthusiasm. Ive just recognized that travelling in the South is more professional than the North because they experts at organizing tour such as their attitude, their services.
I hope that we will together enjoy a holiday in Dalat city on the second - bicycle (xe đạp đi, có đúng khng Wellfrog?:confused: ). I am going to back Hanoi in 2 days. I miss you so much!

Love,

RIGHT]Da Lat city(,)
June 20th, 2005[/RIGHT]
Dear Darling,
This is my third day in Da Lat city. The weather in Ha Noi is very hot, isnt it? ( chổ ny chuyển qu đột ngột )The weather in Da Lat city here is the same as in Ha Noi in the early winter. It is a little cold in the morning and in the evening, but warm in the middle day. It rains a lot much more than in Ha Noi. There are many beautiful sites in Da Lat city, including Ho Xuan Huong lake, Langbiang plateau, Love Valley, Domain De Marie church, Bao Dais residences, etc. In addition, Da Lat is famous for special food such as jams and clothes such as light sweaters. It is a wonderful thing to explore the outdoor in and around Da Lat city. There is plentymany things you can see just by walking around. Every one in my team haves become more jovial and sociable because of the guides enthusiasm. Ive just recognized that travelling in the South is more professional than the North because they experts at organizing tours such as well as their attitude, their services.
I hope that we will together enjoy a holiday in Dalat city on the second double- bicycle (xe đạp đi, có đúng khng Wellfrog?:confused: ). I am going to back back to Hanoi in 2 days. I miss you so much!

Love,

Bạn dng it rains much more than Hanoi sẽ c nghĩa l :
It rains much .Hanoi rains less ( Ha noi mưa ? )
Trong khi l trời (it) mưa chứ khng phải l H nội mưa
Cn dng :it rains much more than in Hanoi sẽ đựoc hiểu l :
it rains much more than ( it rains) in Hanoi .

wellfrog
09-12-2007, 12:09 AM
Ha Noi city
December, 3rd 2007
Dear mother,
Just a few lines to let you know much I enjoyed my journey. Ive just come to Ha Noi for 5 days.HN is a small and old city but its a wonderful place. Only on food, I knew about Hn by my felling and my soul. Walking on HN streets, I felt different from another place....peace and simple .Different from Sai Gon city,its a young city, HN has born about 1000 years so there are many historical monuments and beautiful sceneries. Anyway, I just went to Ngoc Son temple and Hoan Kiem Lake. When I was walking around HK lake,I felt cold with beginning winter. The blue sky reflected on water and the air was very fresh. I also went to supermarket, played games and went to cinema on Vimcom Tower with my friends. That was interesting and funny! I tried to eat HN Pho, it was very delicious. May be tomorrow, Im going to visit to uncle royal tomb with house on stilts,garden,HCM museum,One- pillar Pagoda. Seeing all these, I think I'll take a morningIll write to you later.

Your daughter,
Kj_rj

Ha Noi city
December(,) 3rd, 2007Dear mother,
These are Just a few lines to let you know how much I enjoyed my journey. Ive just come to Ha Noi for 5 days.HN is a small and old city ,but its a wonderful place. Only on food, I knew about Hn by my felling and my soul. ( cu tối nghĩa )Walking on HN streets, I feel felt that it is different from another places....It is peaceful and simple ( chữ and phải nối 2 chữ cng loại từ bạn nh ).Different from Unlike Sai Gon city,its a young city, HN has was born about 1000 years ago, so there are It has many historical monuments and beautiful sceneries. Anywayhow( d sao đi nữa ), I just went to Ngoc Son temple and Hoan Kiem Lake. When I was walking around HK lake,I felt cold with the air of early beginning winter. The blue sky reflected on the water and the air was very fresh. I also went to supermarket, played games and went to the cinema on at Vimcom Tower with my friends. That was interesting and funny! I tried to eat HN Pho,; it was very delicious. May be Maybe tomorrow, Im going to visit to uncle royal tomb with houses on stilts,gardens,HCM museum,One- pillar Pagoda. Seeing all these, I think I'll take spend a morningIll write to you later.

Your daughter,
Kj_rj

Cần thận trọng hơn trong cc cấu trc cu

wellfrog
09-12-2007, 09:15 PM
Taipei
29 september, 2007
Dear sweet,
I have been there for twodays, but I feel as if it was two months Because I miss you so much.You can imagine?, All day I must attend the conferece and have no time for relaxation, but in the evening after having dinner, I and some friends walked to the crowded town to buy some things (of course a special gift for you) and went to the 101 tower for sightseein. I can tell you that this is one of the highest tower in the world, from here I can see all beautiful views of taipei. About 10 o'clock, I came back the hotel.
Tomorrow, after finishing the morning conference, the organizer will arrange a tour with name of discovering taipe. I hope it will be exciting and I will tell you as soon as after the tour.
Please give my love to all my familỵ
Love,

Taipei
29 sSeptember 29th, 2007Dear sweet,
I have been there for two days, but I feel as if it was were two months Because I miss you so much.can You can imagine?, All day I must attend the a conferece and haved no time for relaxation, but in the evening after having dinner, I and some friends walked to the crowded town to buy some things (of course including a special gift for you) and went to the 101 tower for sightseeing. I can tell you that this is one of the highest towers in the world, from here I can could see all beautiful views of taipei. About 10 o'clock, I came back to the hotel.
Tomorrow, after finishing the morning conference, the organizer will arrange a tour with name of named discovering taipe. I hope it will be exciting and I will tell you as soon as right after the tour.
Please give my love to all my familỵ
Love,

wellfrog
09-12-2007, 09:26 PM
Sai Gon city.
December 3rd, 2007
Dear mom ***!
This is my first day in Dalat. Although I've just come here, I miss you very much. This morning, I've just come here, I've felt very cold. It is about 5 degree. I wore a very thick jacket but it isn't still enough warm for me. I wish I stay in HCM because I can't stand cold
I visited Baodai Palace and Love valley. They are beautiful . I have to take photograph at Baodai Palace and Love valley. Tomorrow, I'll spend it to you. Now, It's 9 p.m o'clock, it's hard fog , my hand is very cold. I can't write more than. See you later
Love, mom
Thuy

Sai Gon city.
December 3rd, 2007
Dear mom ***!
This is my first day in Dalat. Although I've just come here, I miss you very much. This morning, I've just come here, I've felt very cold. when I came here ,I felt very cold because It is was about 5 degree (dng qu khứ nh ). I wore a very thick jacket ,but it isn't wasn't still enough warm enough (enough đứng sau tnh từ ) for me. I wish I stayed ( sau wish dng qu khứ ) in HCM because I can't stand the cold
I visited Baodai Palace and Love valley. They are beautiful . I have to take took many photographs at Baodai Palace and Love valley. Tomorrow, I'll spend show ( show : cho ai xem )it to you. Now, It's 9 p.m o'clock, it's hard fogging , my hands is are very cold.( hai bn tay ) I can't write more than. See you later
Love, mom
Thuy

wellfrog
09-12-2007, 09:41 PM
Sai Gon
December, 3rd 2007
Dear Sister,
I haven't seen you for two years. After you have been married for two months, i went to HCM city to look for jop. At fisrt, i was strange to everything here. So i was in difficulty very much, specially traffic. I have lost my way many and many a time. Fortunately there is Viet, a my friend, who helped me in traffic and applying for a jop very much. I know about my way very well now. I currently am living with him in the apartment which we rent.
I called for our mother two months ago and she said that you gave birth to a baby. I am very glad to hear about this news. I wish you good health and happiness.
Love,
your younger brother,
Hoa

Sai Gon

December(,) 3rd ,2007 (phẩy sai chổ rồi )Dear Sister,
I haven't seen you for two years. After you have had been married for two months, i I went to HCM city to look for a jopjob . At fisrt, i I was strange to everything here. So ,so i I ( trứoc so dng dấu phẩy )was in difficulty very much very embarassed , specially in traffic.( hoặc : I had a lot of difficulties ) I have lost my way many and many a times. Fortunately there is was Viet, a my friend, who helped me a lot in traffic with my traveling and applying for a jopb very much. I know about my way very well now. I am currently am living with him in the apartment which we rent.
I called for our mother two months ago and she said that you gave had given birth to a baby( trước qu khứ dng qu khứ hon thnh ). I am very glad to hear about this news ( that ). I wish you good health and happiness.
Love,
your younger brother,
Hoa
Bạn sữ dụng th con lộn xộn ,lần sau lưu nh

wellfrog
09-12-2007, 09:47 PM
Ha Noi City
December 4th, 2007

Dear Minh,
I havent seen you for a long time, so I want to know how you are. Is your study OK? Do you often talk to your family?

My husband and I are fine. My son has a sore throat and constipation, but he gets better now. However, I still dont take him to school. I hope he will go back to school in next days.

I am quite busy, but I still often learn English in the early mornings. Im practicing English pronunciation and intonation. Its very difficult, but I will try my best.

Please give my best regards to your family.

Cheers,

Hanh

I'm sorry. It's too late to post my letter. Please correct my letter. Thanks a lot

Ha Noi City
December 4th, 2007
Dear Minh,
I havent seen you for a long time, so I want to know how you are. Is your study OK? Do you often talk to your family?

My husband and I are fine. My son has a sore throat and constipation, but he gets better now. However, I still dont take him to school( let him go to school ). I hope he will go back to school in next some days.

I am quite busy, but I still often learn English in the early mornings.( dng số nhiều th khng c the do ni chung chung ) Im practicing English pronunciation and intonation. Its very difficult, but I will try my best.

Please give my best regards to your family.

Cheers,

Hanh

Bi viết kh vững về ngữ php !:smilie_clap:

wellfrog
09-12-2007, 10:01 PM
Long Xuyen city
December 4th 2007

Dear sister !
How is your familly? You study well , aren't you?
You have happy when you arrive at VietNam , aren't you? With me , I very happy when you and me together play " Bat Tron". That's time, I don't forget.
I wish you will arrive VietNam again. But if you don't arrive, I will go to Canada. If I study English well, after finish class 11 , I will go to Canada.
I am trying best to study English now. Set your mind at rest , I will try one best.

To 20:48 p.m. The letter is so long that I should stop now.
I hope a near day , I will miss you. Bye bye see you again.
I will meet you ,Let wait.....!!!!!

Best wish
ZigZag

Long Xuyen city
December 4th ,2007 (thiếu dấu phẩy chổ ny )Dear sister !
How is your familly? You study well , aren't don't you? ( cu hỏi đui phải nhn cu trước để lấy trợ động từ )You have are happy( tnh từ phải c to be ) when you arrive at in VietNam , aren't you? With for me , I am very happy when you and me I together play " Bat Tron". That's the time(,) I don't forget.
I wish hope ( wish dng cho chuyện kh xy ra v cu sau phải chia qu khứ )you will arrive come to VietNam again. ButHowever , if you don't arrive come , I will go to Canada. If I study English well, after finishing class grade 11 , I will go to Canada.
I am trying my best to study English now. Set your mind at rest take it easy , I will try onemy best.

To It is now 20:48 p.m. The letter is so long that I should stop now.
I hope a near someday , I will miss meet you. Bye bye see you again.
I will meet you ,Let wait.....!!!!!

Best wish,
ZigZag

Ch cấu trc cu với cc yếu tố chủ từ ,động từ ...

wellfrog
09-12-2007, 10:14 PM
Vung Tau,
December, 5th, 2007
Dear Hoa,
Hi! How are you? I'm fine. Thanks for your letter. I like hearing about how students live in Viet Nam. I find it really interesting.
I think you have fewer vacations than American students. Is that true? Our longest vacation is in the summer. Do you have a long summer vacation, too? We don't have a Tet holiday, but we celebrate the New Year on January 1. Our most important vacations are Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving and Chrismas. We usually spend time with our families on these vacations.
What other vacations do you have? What do you like doing during your vacations? Please write soon and tell me.
Your friend,
Tim
:love:

Vung Tau,
December(,) 5th, 2007(một dấu phẩy thôi )Dear Hoa,
Hi! How are you? I'm fine. Thanks for your letter. I like hearing about how students live in Viet Nam.( câu này viết ra là biết chôm trong sách ra ,tự nhiên ỏi ở VN ,làm như bạn là ngừoi ngoại quốc không bằng ) I find it really interesting.
I think you have fewer vacations than American students. Is that true? Our longest vacation is in the summer. Do you have a long summer vacation, too? We don't have a Tet holiday, but we celebrate the New Year on January 1. Our most important vacations are Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving and Chrismas. We usually spend time with our families on these vacations.
What other vacations do you have? What do you like doing during your vacations? Please write soon and tell me.
Your friend,
Tim

CỨ CÁI KIỂU LẬT SÁCH RA CHÉP VÀO NHƯ THẾ NÀY ,BẠN CHẲNG TIẾN BỘ ĐƯỢC GÌ ĐÂU !

wellfrog
09-12-2007, 11:01 PM
December 5th, 2007

Dear Mum,

I've been living here for a week. The weather in America is cold. It's not cold like the weather in Hanoi but it's still interesting because of snow.I've sent you a postcard with this letter. It's a picture which I took with sister Ha's children. The snow person takes us a hours to make. It's beautiful, isn't it?

The children are bigger than the last time you saw them.They are well-behaved and love me so much. We've been playing together all day.( you know, I like children very much ).
Although their parents have been being far from home for a such long time , they don't behave like pampered children. I told them that their parents would be in Vietnam till the end of next week. But they said they didn't care for their parents as much as their grandmother because they thought their parents are old enough to take care of themselves and their grandmum is too old to do this.They wonder if she could take care of herself or not. They want to send you some snow by post but I said the snow would melt , so it's an impossible task. It takes me a long time to explain to them that reason .Anyway, they're very cute, aren't they ?

Everything is O.K here . You remember to tell my sister that the children are fine and I can do everything on my control .

On the frist days , I couldn't sleep well .In the morning, I didn't know how to cook American dishes because the children couldn't eat Vietnamese food .
In the afternoon, I also didn't know what I should do when some sister Ha 's neighbour dropped in to ask me about the garden . I guess they want to buy it .They brought many things such as food, wine for us .I think they want to persuade me to tell sister Ha about their need .
Because of them, I have to stay at home and try to not go out in a few last afternoon .
In the evening, I and the children watched T.V . The children are allowed watching T,V untill 9.00 p.m , then I took them to their bed . I have to read stories for them . I like this work although it's a bit hard . It's a good chance for the children to listen to Vietnamese .They use English too much , so their Vietnamese isn't very good .

I'm getting used to living here, so don't worry about me and the children .

Take care of yourself
Love,
KDP'C

P/s: By the way, the children want to have a picture of you . Could you send them one , mum ?

place?
December 5th, 2007

Dear Mum,

I've been living here for a week. The weather in America is cold. It's not so cold as like the weather in Hanoi( like dng để nối 2 danh từ ), but it's still interesting because of the snow.I 've sent will send ( chưa gởi m? ) you a postcard with this letter. It's a picture which I took with sister Ha's childrenmy sister's children. The snow person It takes us a hours to make a snow person . It's beautiful, isn't it?

The children are bigger than the last time you saw them.They are well-behaved and love me so much. We've been playing together all day.( you know, I like children very much ).
Although their parents have been being ( to be khng dng tiếp diễn )far from home for a such long time , they don't behave like pampered children. I told them that their parents would be in Vietnam till the end of next week. But they said they didn't care for their parents as much as their grandmother because they thought their parents are were old enough to take care of themselves and their grandmum is too old to do this.They wondered if she could take care of herself or not. They wanted to send you some snow by post ,but I said the snow would melt , so it's was an impossible task. It takes took me a long time to explain to them that reason .Anyway, they're very cute, aren't they ?

Everything is O.K here . You remember to tell my sister that the children are fine and I can do everything on my control .

On the first days , I couldn't sleep well .In the morning, I didn't know how to cook American dishes because the children couldn't eat Vietnamese food .
In the afternoon, I also didn't know what I should do when some sister Ha 's neighbours dropped in to ask me about the garden . I guessed they wanted to buy it .They brought many things such as food, wine for us .I think thought they wanted to persuade me to tell sister Ha about their need .
Because of them, I have had to stay at home and try tried to not to go out in a few last following afternoon .
In the evening, I and the children watched T.V . The children arewere allowed watching to watch T,V untill 9.00 p.m , then I took them to their bed . I have had to read stories forto them . I like this work although it's a bit hard . It's a good chance for the children to listen to Vietnamese .They use Englishtoo much ,so their Vietnamese isn't very good .

I'm getting used to living here, so don't worry about me and the children .

Take care of yourself
Love,
KDP'C

P/s: By the way, the children want to have a picture of yours . Could you send them one , mum

ch cch dng th bạn nh,bi viết rất th vị :smilie_clap:

wellfrog
11-12-2007, 08:44 AM
Nha Trang City
Septmber 5th,2007
Dear parents,
I went to Nha Trang yesterday. It very beautiful. The beach are blue and I like see it.I live in a hotel oppisite the beach,so I can see the beach. The food are very delicious.Tomorrow, I will go to the island and go to Tri Nguyen aquariam. I'll have fun time. I miss my familỵ
Kiss you
Love,
Mira

Nha Trang City
Septmber 5th,2007
Dear parents,
I went to Nha Trang yesterday. It is very beautiful.( tnh từ beautiful phải c to be pha trước nh ) The beach are blue and I like to see it.I live stay in a hotel ( live dng để chỉ việc sinh sống lu di )oppiosite the beach,so I can see the beach. The food are is very delicious.Tomorrow, I will go to the island and go to Tri Nguyen aquariaum. I'll have a lof of fun time. I miss my the familỵ
Kiss you
Love,
Mira

wellfrog
11-12-2007, 08:53 AM
Tam Dao Town.
My darling!
I am visiting beaty plan. Tam Dao is town of mountai and cloud. Morning, white cloud overflow and to hang above my head. At here, I visted a beatyful girl. She
has sweetly smile. She took me to many places, such as Suoi Bac, televise tower. We took many photograph. I will give you when i come back home tomorow...
Your love
Atua

Tam Dao Town.
( ngy thng ? )
My darling(!), (phẩy chứ khng phải chấm than )
I am visiting beaty plan Tam Dao,a beautiful island . Tam Dao It is the town of mountains and clouds.In the morning, white clouds overfloware floating and to hang above my head. At here, I visted a beatyful met a beautiful girl. She
has a sweetly smile. She took me to many places, such as Suoi Bac, televise tower. We took many photographs which I will give show you when i I come back home tomorrow...
Your love ,
Atua

cần cẫn thận hơn khi viết bi

wellfrog
11-12-2007, 09:19 AM
Dear Mr Nam!
Now,I'm at HaLong bay.Wow!Beautifully,it's 11o'clock,and light sun and warm .There are many people,special foreign people.everyone like here.After buying a ticket,I step on a ship to stones and caves.I spend time on walking around Khung Khiep cave and take photographs.
Just imaging your self,here is so wonderful that you can see beach,trees,wind,etc...Walking is very tired,because the cave is long and the road dipped.I try hard but I want to discover here.
And other excitations,Here I can meet a foreigner,He is John,He is a English ,about 20 years old.He said This is first time I go to HaLong.Hes very funy and friendly,we are talk about VietNam,about England and other somethings.He like ask me about character Vietnamese ,famous food in Vietnam,..I feel happy and I introduce for he to understand Vietnam.
Its time to finish leter,I will write for you after I come to Tuan Chau resort.
Good luck!

(nơi chốn , ngy thng ??? )

Dear Mr Nam(!) , ( dấu phẩy chứ khng phải chấm cảm )
Now,I'm at HaLong bay.Wow! How Beautifully beautiful it is !,it's 11o'clock,and lightthe sunlight is and warm .There are many people,specially foreigners people.everyone likes here this place ( here l một trạng từ khng thể lm tc từ cho like ).After buying a ticket,I step on get in a ship which takes us to visit stones and caves and cliffs .I spend most of time on walking around Khung Khiep cave and take photographs.
Just imaginge your self,here it is so wonderful that you can see beaches,trees,wind,etc...Walking is very tired(,)because the cave is long and the road is dippedflooded .I try hard but because I want to discover here it .
And other excitations,Here I can meet a foreigner,He is John,He is a English ,about 20 years old.He said This is first time I 've gone to HaLong.Hes very funny (joily ?)and friendly,we are talk about VietNam,about England and other somethings.He likes to ask ( dng keeps asking hay hơn : cứ hỏi về .. )me about the characters of Vietnamese ,famous food in Vietnam,..I feel happy and I introduce many things to him so that he can for he to understand Vietnam more .
Its time to finish this letter,I will write for to you after I come to Tuan Chau resort.
Good luck!

ch xem lại mẫu cu viết thư ở trang 1 nh

wellfrog
11-12-2007, 09:28 AM
:dancing-banana:
Ho Chi Minh city
December 6th, 2007
Dear wife,
It lasted three months when you were far away from me.Everyday I always think about you, I miss you so much, I miss the time when we were in China. It was wonderful. I want to tell you that it is the happiest time in my life. Athough we are not together, I will always love you. So, you must believe that love has strong power and if we love each other, we will be together.
Miss you so much.
Love,
Tam
-

Ho Chi Minh city
December 6th, 2007
Dear wife,
It lasted is three months when since you were far away from me.( ch cấu trc cu ny để lần sau viết tốt hơn )Everyday I always think about you, I miss you so much, I miss the time when we were in China. It was wonderful. I want to tell you that it is was the happiest time in my life. Although we are not together, I will always love you forever. So Therefore , ( so khng dng đầu cu )you must believe that love has strong power and if we love each other, we will be together.
Miss you so much.
Love,
Tam
CẢM ĐỘNG CHO TNH CẢM CỦA BẠN QU ,CHC BẠN SỚM SUM HỌP CNG HIỀN THCỦA MNH

wellfrog
11-12-2007, 09:46 AM
Michigan, The US
12/6/07
Dear mom!
I have been The US for 3 months. There is not easy. My Engish isn't good but i am improving. I still remember the first class. I even didn't understand anything, but now, everything is better. I know what i need to do. I can understand the teachers and students althought it isn't all of them. I know that i still need to try more than that. I miss everybody a lot and count each day to come home
Love!
trang

Michigan, The USA
12/6/07 December 6th, 2007
Dear mom(!) ,
I have been Thein USA for 3 months. There Life here is not easy at all . My English isn't good ,but i I am improving it . I still remember the first class when I even didn't understand anything, but now, everything is better. I know what i I need to do. I can understand most of what the teachers and students say althought it isn't all of them. I know that [/COLOR]but i I still need to try more than that. I miss everybody a lot and count each day to come home
Love(!),
trang

wellfrog
11-12-2007, 10:04 AM
Ho Chi Minh
06th, Dec 2007

Dear Tuyen,

How are you? I have been in HoChiMinh city for 3 years. for along time I haven't met yọu I don't know you have changed. Perhaps this is the first I write leter for yọu because I have to do many for work. are you married? is your job ok? your parents are healthỵ aren't you?
In HochiMinh is very large.usually happen traffic jam. Have many buidịng and many people. the life is hard however it's interesting too. you can go to many amusament park on last week. especially the wine and coffee is very good.
For me leave a message to every bodỵ I wish them lucky and you successful in life.

I look forvard to you.

yours sincerely
Tai

Ho Chi Minh city
06th, Dec 2007 December 6th, 2007 (sao khng đọc mẫu cu ở đầu trang viết thư trứoc khi viết bi vậy ? học như vậy lm sao tiến bộ ,phải nghim tc chứ )

Dear Tuyen,

How are you? I have been in HoChiMinh city for 3 years. for along time I haven't met yọu ,so I don't know you have changed. Perhaps this is the first time I write a letter for to yọu because I have to do manymuch for my work. are you married? is your job ok? your parents are healthỵ aren't you they ?
In HochiMinh city is very large.traffic jams usually happen traffic jam. Have It has many buidịngs and many people. the life is hard ;however, it's interesting ,too. you can go to many amusaement park on last week. especially ,the wine and coffee is very good
For me leave a message Remember me to every bodỵ( cho ti gởi lời thăm mọi người nh ) I wish them goodlucky and you successful success in life.

I look forvward to seeing you.

yours sincerely,
Tai

wellfrog
12-12-2007, 08:44 AM
Nha Trang city
July, 2007

Dear husband,

Firstly, I want to tell you that I missed you so much. You too, aren't you?
Now, I'll tell about my holiday in Nha Trang sea city. Today is my fourth day in here. Every day, i used to get up at 5'00 oclock to walk around the beach, see sunrise and then swim in the sea. Then I have break fast in hotel. The dish is very delicious. Almost, they are traditional food as PHO, BANH XEO...
After that, I go out for a sightseeing some places with my friends. That are Thap Ba, Hon Chong, Hon Tre, Hon Tam... The sight is very nice and the air is clean. I took a lot of photograph.
The evening, we have excellent diner with sea food. I like eat crab, lobster... (-_-). Then we were walking together along Tran Phu road.
Next sunday, i'll come back home. I'll give you some pretty gift.
Miss you much, my love !

Love,

Tuyen

Nha Trang city
July 12th, 2007

Dear husband,

Firstly, I want to tell you that I missed you so much. You are,too, aren't you?
Now, I'll tell about my holiday in Nha Trang sea city. Today is my fourth day in here. Every day, i used to I get up at 5'00 oclock to walk around the beach( used to dng chỉ hnh động ở qu khứ m by giờ khng cn nữa ), see sunrise and then swim in the sea. Then I have break fast in at a hotel. The dishes is are very delicious. Almost, they Most of them are traditional foods such as PHO, BANH XEO...
After that, I we go out for a sightseeing at some places with my friends That are such as Thap Ba, Hon Chong, Hon Tre, Hon Tam... The sight is very nice and the air is clean. I took a lot of photograph.
In The evening, we had have an excellent dinner with sea food. I like to eat crabs, lobsters... (-_-). Then we were walking walked together along Tran Phu road.
Next sunday, i'll come back home. I'll give you some pretty gifts.
Miss you much, my love !

Love,

Tuyen

Cần ch dng th cho thống nhất

wellfrog
13-12-2007, 11:13 AM
Nha Trang city
7 Dec,2007
Dear Thanh,
How are you? It's nice to hear you have a new job. Congratulation on your job. I'm on my vacation. I really miss you so I write the letter for you. I want to tell you about Nha Trang. It's an intersting place for relaxing . There are a lot of beatiful beaches, pure air and fresh seafood. You know I enjoy the sun rising in the early morning. After that, i can swim until in the evening. I visit lots of islands. The water there is very pure so i can see colorful fishes and corals. I'm really like seasfood. It's deliciuos and very cheap. when I walk on the sand near the beach. I can hear sound of wind and wave at night. It's romantic. I find down some fantastic coffe shops. I will introduce you when you get there. The local people are friendlỵ They allway simle when they meet the tourists.I'm amazing when i see the souvenirs that are made shell.They are wonderful and lovelỵ I will get it for you. I take so much the photographs. I will show you when i come back home.
That's all for now. I'll be coming home in the next week. I can't wait to see you.
Much love,

Nha Trang city
7 Dec December 7th,2007(nhớ viết đng theo mẫu nha )
Dear Thanh,
How are you? It's nice to hear you have a new job. Congratulation on your job ! . I'm on my vacation. I really miss you ,so I write the letter for am writing to you now . I want to tell you about Nha Trang. It's an interesting place for relaxing . There are a lot of beautiful beaches, pure air and fresh seafood. You know ,I enjoy the sunrising in the early morning. After that,i I can swim until in the evening. I visit lots of islands. The water there is very pure clear ( nước trong ),soi I can see colorful fishes and corals. I'm really like seasfood. It's both deliciuous and very cheap. when I walk on the sand near the beach. I can hear the sound of wind and wave at night. It's romantic. I find down out some fantastic coffee shops. I will introduce to you when you get there. The local people are friendlỵ They allway simle always simple when they meet the tourists( khng xc định khng dng the ).I'm amazinged when i I see the souvenirs that are made of shells ( made of : lm bằng ).They are wonderful and lovelỵ I will get itsome for you. I take so muchmany the photographs.( photographs đếm được phải dng many cn much dng với danh từ khgn đếm được )) I will show you when i I come back home.
That's all for now. I'll be coming come back home in the next week. I can't wait to see you.
Much love,

both ... and : vừa ...vừa
It is both delicious and cheap : n vừa rẽ vừa ngon

wellfrog
13-12-2007, 11:55 AM
BUI THI VAN ANH
123ABC Street
VUNG TAU City
Dear aunt,
This is the first day i'm be here. Everything is very wonderful. I wish you could be here to enjoy with me. The sea is very blue and clear,you can see the fish is swimming. The weather also is good, you can play all day but never feel boring. The food is very delicious ,special sea food,they alway fresh. The night of VUNG TAU is quit. In here, you can go away the noisy of city and have an interesting time. But i'm also miss youso much and when i complete this travel i'll give you a gift.Good bye you
See you later
anh

BUI THI VAN ANH
123ABC Street
VUNG TAU City
( ngy thng ? )
Dear aunt,
This is the first day i I'm be here. Everything is very wonderful. I wish you could be here to enjoy with me. The sea is very blue and clear,you can see the fish is fishes swimming. The weather is also is good fine , ( thời tiết tốt dng fine chứ khng dng good nh )you can play all day but never feel boringed. The food here is very delicious ,specially sea food,they are always fresh. The night of in VUNG TAU is quiet. In here, you can go away get rid of ( thot khỏi ) the noisye of the city and have an interesting time. But ( but khng dng đầu cu )i'm I ( miss l động từ khng dng với to be nh )also miss you so much and when i complete this travel I come back I 'll give you a gift.Good bye you
See you later
anh
Sau cc động từ gic quan như : see ,watch , hear ,notice .... l một tc từ rồi đến động từ thm ing hoặc nguyn mẫu chứ khng được chia th

I see him runs out ( sai) v động từ run chia th

I see him running/ run out ( đng )

wellfrog
13-12-2007, 12:02 PM
dear my brother, Long,
you're my best brother. And that is a reason i love you so mụch But you know? your behavior made our parents so sad. i think you can do it better.But why? I have never written any letters for you. But now, i want you always the best son of my parents. You can? I think so. Now you must try your best in learning and share your feelings ,your thinking to me or to my sister. anyhow, you're my good brother. And you will go home in new year, won't you?
i love you.
Your little sister.

SAO KHNG VIẾT NGY THNG ?

dear my brother, Long,
you're my best brother. And that is a reason why I i love you so mụch, But you know? ,your behavior madkes our parents so sad. i I think you can do it better.But why? I have never written any letters for to you. But now, i I want you always to be the best son of my parents. You can? I think so. Now you must try your best in learning and share your feelings ,your thinking toabout me or to my sister. anyhow, you're my good brother. And you will go home in new year, won't you?
i I love you.
Your little sister

wellfrog
13-12-2007, 11:45 PM
Quang ninh, December 9th 2007
Dear Mom!:smilie_goodjob:
Today is Sunday. I feel missed mom :) so I write for you. How are you?
I'm very well. Last week my work was good. I were got lauds by my director.
I had to go to Tr cổ sea yesterday. It is interesting sea. I like it very much.
My hasdband is mission. Next mooth he'll come back. My sun is very arch:smilie_goodjob: . He usualy get up at 5 AM and go to bed at 7 PM. Every day, he drinks three cup of milk and eats a disk of farina.
Oh, It's late. I'm stop here. Next week I will write for you.
Love
dương thuyn

Quang ninh, December 9th 2007
December 9th, 2007
Dear Mom(!),
Today is Sunday. I feel missed mom miss you , so I write forto you. How are you?
I'm very well. Last week my work was good. I were was got laudsed by my director.( dng bị động nh : was lauded : được khen ngợi ,tn dương )I had to go went to Tr cổ sea yesterday. It is interesting sea. I like it very much.
My hausdband is mission has gone away for business ( đi cng tc xa ). Next mooth he'll come back. My sun son is very arch . He usualy gets up at 5 AM and go to bed at 7 PM. Every day, he drinks three cups of milk and eats a disk dish of farina.(disk l đỉa ht chứ khng phải đĩa đựng thức ăn nh )Oh, It's late. I'm stop here. Next week I will write for to you.
Love,
dương thuyn

Ch cc lỗi cơ bản ,nn tham khảo mẫu viết thư ở trang đầu tin

wellfrog
13-12-2007, 11:50 PM
6 July
Vung Tau
Dear Minh,
I am on vacation in London. The weather is cool and wet.
I'm traveling by bus and visiting a lot of interesting places.
Tomorrow, I'm going to visit the Tower of London.
Love,
Vuong
:smilie_clap: :smilie_clap: :smilie_clap:

6 July
Vung Tau
Vung Tau city
July 6th,2007 ( viết bi hoi m sao khng ch mẫu viết thư vậy bạn )
Dear Minh,
I am on vacation in London. The weather is cool and wet.
I'm traveling by bus and visiting a lot of interesting places.
Tomorrow, I'm going to visit the Tower of London.
Love,
Vuong

Đầu thư viết ở Vũng tu m bn dười lại viết đang ở Luan don l sao ?

wellfrog
14-12-2007, 12:09 AM
New York
22/12/2007

Dear mum

I have written this letter after a long time. Every body still file, are they? I aways miss you and every body .Sometimes i want the time to elapse more quickly so that i can come back to Vietnam. I have studied 3 years in university in US and continue studying in a year to graduate. I hope that everything will finẹ

By the way ,I want to tell you about my foster father i adopted 3 months ago. His name is Tony Adams. He is a lecturer. I was acquainted with him at a seminar about my major. He helped me when i have problem in my life and my studỵ He is 45 years old but still single. I and him often met together on Saturday or Sunday and we talk about every thing with funny. In oder to strengthen tie with me, i ađopte me as a child and i agreed happily.I will tell you more in next letter.

Noel is approaching, i wish everybody wonderful and happy Merry Christmas.

All my love
Hoang

New York
22/12/2007 December 22nd,2007
Dear mum,

I have written this letter after a long time. Every body is still file fine , aren't they? I aways miss you and every body .Sometimes i I want the time to elapse more quickly so that i Ican come back to Vietnam. I have studied for 3 years in at a university in US and continue studying in for a year to graduate. I hope that everything will be finẹ smooth (sun sẻ )
By the way ,I want to tell you about my foster-father ,who adopted me as his son 3 months ago. His name is Tony Adams. He is a lecturer. I was acquainted with him at a seminar about on my major. He helpeds me when i Ihave problem in my life and my studỵ He is 45 years old but still single. I and him he often meet together on Saturday or Sunday and we talk about every thing with funny for fun . In oder to strengthen tie te relationship with me, i[/S he ađopted me as [S]a child his son and i I agreed happily.I will tell you more in next letter.

Noel is approaching, i I wish everybody wonderful and happy Merry Christmas.

chữ k ?????

wellfrog
16-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Xyz City
May 12th,2007

Dear friend,
Hey, how are you? Hope you are fine. Sorry for not have contacted with you for months because I have been on trip in Xyz city.
Today is the last day Im in Xyz city so I have many interesting things to talk to you such as the foods , the sightseeings, people . Firstly, I really love the foods here which are so cheap and delicious. I can name some ones such as Che bot loc, Che thap cam, Banh beo, Banh coc , Quay ran (sorry I dont know how to say the name of its in our language >< ) and some more foods I dont remember the names but I remember its taste ,it is really special ,if you were not here, you would never can understand how delicious it is. After finishing writing the letter to you, I will go eating immediately .
The second is the sightseeing, the air seems to be very pure and fresh. The most surprising thing here is the sea which I love so much. As I said before, when I can go to the sea I will do things which I have never ever done ,so this is the best time for me to do it ,but unluckily , I could not do anything because of my illness, hand off to me . Hope I will do that other time. Another place I want to tell you are some entertainments where I joined many funny games, beauty salons where I just can see outside and cannot go in to although I really want (hic hic), a few pagodas, temples, churches where I feel relaxed and peaceful the most . I think you should go there if you have free time (he he) .
About people here, they are not very friendly ,but they are willing to help you if you really need some helps . The first day I came here, I was lost , everything seems to be very bad to me and I cried out loud . Just after 1 minute, there is a very young handsome policeman approached to me and gave me a Lolly pop the name of that sweet and he said: why do you cry and where are your parents? ,I answered: Why cannot I cry and why do you ask my parents? ,he said: Because a baby must not go alone without your parents , oh my god, he made me angry and I shouted at him: Im not a baby, I am a student, understand? then I kicked his leg and ran far away >< . After that, luckily I found my hotel ,gru, What a terrible day !
There are still some things and I really tell more but Im in hungry now (sorry) , I will tell you after I comeback home.
See you later.

Best,
Rika

Xyz City
May 12th,2007

Dear friend,
Hey, how are you? I Hope you are fine. I am Sorry for not ( trong văn thn mật c thể dng như vậy ,nhưng đy l đang luyện writing nn cần viết theo chuẩn ) haveing contacted with you for months because I have been going on a trip in Xyz city.
Today is the last day Im in Xyz city ,so I have many interesting things to talk to you ,such as the foods , the sightseeings, people to talk to you . Firstly, I really love the foods here which are so cheap and delicious. I can name some ones such as : Che bot loc, Che thap cam, Banh beo, Banh coc , Quay ran (sorry I dont know how to say the name of its in our language >< ) and some more foods I dont remember the names ,but I remember its taste ,it is really special (,) . if I you I were not here, you I would never can understand how delicious it is. After finishing writing theis letter to you, I will go eating to eat immediately .
The second is the sightseeing, the air seems to be very pure and fresh. The most surprising thing here is the sea which I love so much. As I have said before, when I can go to the sea I will do things which I have never ever done ,so this is the best time for me to do it that ,but unluckily , I could not do anything because of my illness, hand off to me . I Hope I will do that othernext time. Another places ( pha sau bạn dng số nhiều m ) I want to tell you are some entertainments entertaining areas where I joined many funny games, beauty salons where I just can see from outside and but cannot go into to although I really want (hic hic), a few pagodas, temples, churches where I feel relaxed and peaceful the most . I think you should go there if you have free time (he he) .
About people here, they are not very friendly ,but they are willing to help you if you are really in need some helps . The first day I came here, I was got lost , everything seemsed to be very bad to me and I cried out loud . Just after 1 minute, there is a very young handsome policeman approached to me and gave me a Lolly pop the name of that sweet and he said: why do you cry( are you crying ) and where are your parents? ,I answered: Why canno't I cry and why do you ask me about my parents? ,he said: Because a baby must not go alone without your his/her parents , oh my god, he made me angry and I shouted at him: Im not a baby, I am a student, understand? then I kicked his leg and ran far away >< . After that, luckily I found my hotel ,gru, What a terrible day !
There are still some things and I really want to tell you more about ,but Im in hungry now (sorry) , I will tell you after I come back home.
See you later.

Best,
Rika

Bạn dng th ,rối rắm qu mnh sửa khng ra lun

wellfrog
16-12-2007, 10:44 PM
Tranh thủ Well nhà ta khng giới hạn thời gian vít. Cảm ơn Well nhìu nhìu!:love:

Sapa town
January 1st, 2007
Dear Jindo,
How are you fine? I am very happy now. After one night by train, we went to Sapa town from Lao Cai city in tour automobile. Although there is street on the slope, I didnt feel dizzy because I had taken medicine. We arrived at Queen hotel at 10 a.m. We have meal at a hotel but it doesn't tasty. As it a result, we always eat between meal with roast wild boar, roat sugar cane especially bamboo - tube rice. Unfortunately, it is so cold that the roses and the peach blossom isnt blooming. Perhaps it will take place in a few weeks. Fog in here is the same as the cloud that is made me think of touching cloud. We have explored outdoor in and around Sapa town by motobike. I feel dangerously and excited when I go in the moutain road by motobike. We visited Cloud Bridge, some moutain villages such as Cat Cat, Ta phin and Ham Rong moutain. There are many foreign people who discovery the minoritys life. In the last three day, it was dificult to see something outside clearly at about two meters distance beacause of fogging. But the fourthday have just stranged. Today, it is sunny and warmer. For this reason, I can see surrounding Sapa town. The most impressive thing here is a cloud valley that is made by fog. I wish that I would swim in it. We have taken many photographs in order to keep our honeymoon remembrance. We am going to Thac Bac (Silvery Fall) in a moment. Then, we am going to come back to Lao Cai city to visit Ha Khau border crossing.
How do you like the present? There are many special things in here such as brocades (th̉ c̉m), dried bamboo shoots and bamboo tube rices and San nung wine,etc.
Write soon me as possible. Please give my best regards to our parents. Take care of your self.

Love,
Your sister
Yara

Sapa town
January 1st, 2007
Dear Jindo,
How are you fine? I am very happy now. After one night traveling by train to Lao Cai city, we went to Sapa town from Lao Cai city in tour automobile. Although there is street on the the road was slope sloping , I didnt feel dizzy because I had taken medicine. We arrived at Queen hotel at 10 a.m. We have meal had lunch at a hotel ,but it doesn't the food wasn't tasty. As it a result, we always eat ate between meals with roast wild boar, roast sugar cane especially bamboo - tube rice. Unfortunately, it iswas so cold that the roses and the peaches blossom isnt blooming couldn't bloom . Perhaps it will take place they would be in bloom in a few weeks. Fog in here is the same as the looks like cloud that is made me think of makes me have a feeling that I can touching cloudit . We have explored outdoor in and around Sapa town by motorbike. I feel dangerously ( feel đi với tnh từ ) and excited when I go in the mountainous road by motorbike. We visited Cloud Bridge, some mountainous villages such as Cat Cat, Ta phin and Ham Rong mountain. There are many foreigners people who discovery the ethnic minority 's life. In the last three days, it was dificult to see something everything outside clearly at about two meters in distance beacause of fogging. ButHowever , the fourth day have just strangedwas strange . Today, it is sunny and warmer. For this reason, I can see surrounding Sapa town. The most impressive thing here is a cloud valley that is made by of fog. I wish that I would could swim in it. We have taken many photographs in order to keep our honeymoon remembrance. We am are going to Thac Bac (Silvery Fall) in a moment. Then, we am are (khng hiểu nổi tại sao lại dng we am ???)going to come back to Lao Cai city to visit Ha Khau border crossing.
How do you like the present? ( khng hiểu cu ny l g cả ? ) There are many special things in here such as brocades (th̉ c̉m), dried bamboo shoots and bamboo tube rices and San nung wine,etc.
Write soon to me as soon as possible. Please give my best regards to our parents. Take care of your self.

Love,
Your sister
Yara
Sự kiện bạn viết khng theo thứ tự thời gian ,khi th nhảy qua qu khứ ,lc về hiện tại .Chạy theo bạn sắp xỉu rồi đy !:smilie_crazy:

wellfrog
16-12-2007, 10:57 PM
Hoai An dictrict
Binh Dinh province
18th Match, 2007
Dear uncle Hung,
I'm writing to ask you for permission about our visit your computer factorỵ
Recently, we have studied about computer but my school doesnt have any computer for us to practice. That is the reason why my class have a plan to visit a computer factory in the local area. Forrtunately, your computer factory is near our school . So it is convenient for us to go there by bus. If you accept, I and forty one classmates will visit your factory from 8.30am till 10.30 am this sunday . Are you free at that time? I hope you will allow us to visit your factory and help us know how computer are made and how to use them. If you are busy, can you please have someone allow us to give us some information about the computers. Besides, we also want to talk to the workers there to know more about their work.
That is all my suggestions. I hope you will help us.
I'm looking forward to hearing your respond.
Please write or call me by the phone at 111222333 to tell me your idea as soon as possible.
Your sincerely
pinkgirl
Mong sư phụ Wellfrog "vạch l tm su" hộ bi viết của pinkgirl.Thanks !:love:

Hoai An dictrict
Binh Dinh province
18th Match18th , 2007
Dear uncle Hung,
I'm writing to ask you for permission about our visit to your computer factorỵ( danh từ visit phải c to + nơi chốn )
Recently, we have studied about computer science , but my school doesnt have any computers for us to practice. That is the reason why my class have a plan to visit a computer factory in the local area. Forrtunately, your computer factory is near our school (. ) ,So it is convenient for us to go there by bus. If you accept, I and forty one my classmates will visit your factory from 8.30am till 10.30 am this sunday . Are you free at that time? I hope you will allow us to visit your factory and help us know how computers are made and how to use them. If you are busy, can you please have someone allow us to give us some information about the computers. Besides, we also want to talk to the workers there to know more about their work.
That is all my suggestions. I hope you will help us.
I'm looking forward to hearing your respond.
Please write or call me by the phone at 111222333 to tell me your idea as soon as possible.
Your sincerely,
pinkgirl
Mong sư phụ Wellfrog "vạch l tm su" hộ bi viết của pinkgirl.Thanks !

[COLOR="Blue"] SU Đ CẢ BẦY ,nhớ lần sau trnh chng nh

wellfrog
16-12-2007, 11:05 PM
Hue
December, 12th
Dear Mom,
How are you?
I'm fine :) Now I'm learning very well. In Hue, the weather is hot. I
usually play badminton with my cousin every afternoon, so I am not ill. I know how to do the housework too much
My aunt and uncle are well. My uncle doesn't smoke, he works all day.
Last week, My aunt and I visited my grandparents
Well, I'm stop here because I must do a lot of homeworks.
write soon
see you again
Uyen:love:

MY LOVE FOR YOU

Hue
December, 12th 2007
Dear Mom,
How are you?
I'm fine :) Now I'm learning very well. In Hue, the weather is hot. I usually play badminton with my cousin every afternoon, so I am not ill. I know how to do the housework too much
My aunt and uncle are well. My uncle doesn't smoke, he works all day.
Last week, My aunt and I visited my grandparents
Well, I'm stop here because I must do a lot of homeworks.
write to me soon
see you again
Uyen

wellfrog
18-12-2007, 10:44 PM
Hochiminh city
December 12th, 2007

Dear parent,

I received infromation from my borther. his wife has just born a son. but I can't come back home. because I'm very busy. when the son was 01 mouth I will come back.
Although the new job is hard but I can't do it. you don't worry for me. I can take care myself. Conserve parent's heạlth, I miss Dad and Mom very much.

your sọn
Tai

Hochiminh city
December 12th, 2007

Dear parents,

I 've received infromation good news from my borother. his wife has just born a son. but ( but khng đứng đầu cu )I can't come back home(. ) trước because khng dng dấu chấm cu no hết )because I'm very busy. when the son was 01 mouth his son is one month old ( một thng tuổi )I will come back.
Although the new job is hard but , ( trong cu đ dng although th khng dng but nữa nh )I can't do stand it.( chịu đựng đựoc ) you don't worry for about me. I can take care of myself. Conserve parent's heạlth, I miss Dad and Mom very much.

your sọn,
Tai

wellfrog
18-12-2007, 10:54 PM
December, 12th, 2007
Dear my husband
This is my second day in HCM City. Althought, HCM city is very nice, but I don't want go to anywhere, because i very miss you, i thinking about you all freetime. I very buzy, I have to work 10 hour a day. I like the weather here but i don't like food, i miss so much have meal in my family. I hope to back home as soon as possibility.
I miss you a lot .
Give my love to the family .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December(, )12th, 2007 ( ch chỉ một dấu phẩy ở đy thi )

Dear my husband,
This is my second day in HCM City. Althought, HCM city is very nice, but ( trong cu đ dng although th khng dng but nữa nh )I don't want to go to anywhere, b .Because i I very miss you very much ,i I thinking about you all freetimethe time . I am very buzsy, I have to work 10 hours a day. I like the weather here ,buti I don't like food .i I miss so much have meal in my family( sai cấu trc ,cu khng c chủ từ ). I hope to come back home as soon as possibilityle.
I miss you a lot .
Give my love to the family .
CHỮ K ?

wellfrog
20-12-2007, 10:41 AM
Sai Gon
December 14th, 2007
Dear Aunt,
I haven't written to you since international telephone service appeared in internet. This service is very cheap. The USvoizcard I buy can call to USA over three hours. Formerly, every time I had wanted to confide in you, I called you through internet. I remember you said every time you are sad you like reading my letters again. Therefore, today instead of confiding in you by telephone, I confide in you by letter.
For frequently calling you, I am not in the habit of writing to you. Today I write this letter to get into the habit of doing that.
I realized I had been wrong to lie to you. This must surprise you. I am sure that you will wonder what I lied to you about. Maybe you will be very angry about what I say following.
Most of my friends have new model of motorbike. For imitating their lifetyle, I wanted have things they have but I hadn't enough money to buy them. Therefore, I thought out how I could ask for your money. I lied that I had been sevious illness. I needed a lot of money to operate. I knew you were very worry to hear about that news. You immediately sent five thousand dollars for me. I spent a part of them on buying a new model of motorbike. I wasted remainder on induging in dissipation at Dancing-floor.
Thinking of what I did, I feel regret very much. I feel that I am not worthy of your love. Therefore, writing this letter, I only want to apologise and beg you for forgiveness. I knew I had betraied your trust, my parents's and those who love me.
I beg you for forgiveness again. I promise I will give my mind to ỉmproving my studies to be useful with my life and society.
Love,
Your nephew
Hoa

Sai Gon
December 14th, 2007
Dear Aunt,
I haven't written to you since international telephone service appeared was available in the iInternet.( phải c the v viết hoa chử Internet ) This service is very cheap. The USvoizcard US voice card I buy can be used to call to USA over three hours.( card bản thn n đu biết gọi ? ) Formerly, every time I had wanted to confide in you, I called you through the Internet. I remember you said every time you are were sad you liked reading my letters again. Therefore, today instead of confiding in you by telephone, I confide in you by letters.
For Because of frequently calling you, I am not in the habit of writing to you. Today I write this letter to get into the habit of doing that.
I realized I had been wrong to lie to you. This must surprise you. I am sure that you will wonder what I lied to you about. Maybe you will be very angry about what I say following.
Most of my friends have new models of motorbikes. For imitating their life tyle, I wanted to have things they have ,but I hadn't enough money to buy them. Therefore, I thought out up ( nghỉ ra )how I could ask for your money. I lied that I had been sevious illness seriously ill . I needed a lot of money to operate spend . I knew you were very worryied to hear about that news.( to be + tnh từ ) You immediately sent five thousand dollars for me.( send to : gởi đến , send for : gởi dm ) I spent a part some of them on buying a new model of motorbike of new model . I wasted remainder on indulging in dissipation at Dancing-floors.
Thinking of what I did, I feel regret regrettable( sau feel l tnh từ ) very much. I feel that I am not worthy of your love. Therefore, writing this letter, I only want to apologize and beg you for forgiveness. I knew I had betraied betrayed ( trước c nguyn m th khng đổi y -> i )your trust, my parents's and those who love me.( số nhiều c S rồi th khi dng sở hửu khng thm S nữa )
I beg you for forgiveness again. I promise I will give my mind to ỉmproving my studies y to be useful with my life and to society.
Love,
Your nephew
Hoa

wellfrog
20-12-2007, 10:47 AM
Ho Chi Minh City
Dec 14,2007
Dear Trang,
I didn't write letter to you for long time. How are you? I living in HCMC. At frist my life is very difficult. Step by step, I can fall in line with life in here. I working in small company, the job is stable. How about you? would you like to Hochiminh City? i will pick you up to go on a sightseeing of Hochiminh City. please let me know if you agree.
Hear you soon
regards,
Thy

Ho Chi Minh City
December 14th,2007
Dear Trang,
I didn't write haven't written letter to you for long time.( for + khoảng thời gian dng hiện tại hon thnh ) How are you? I am living in HCMC. At frirst, my life is very difficult. Step by step, I can fall in line with get used to ( quen dần ) life in here. I am working in a small company,; the job is stable. How about you? would you like to go to Hochiminh City? i I will pick you up to go on a sightseeing of Hochiminh around the City. please let me know if you agree.
Hear you soon
regards,
Thy

wellfrog
22-12-2007, 11:35 AM
HaNoi City
December 10th, 2007

Dear lovely wife !
Only when I am far away from You, do I realize how I miss You. I am at working but suddenly I miss You extremely and write a letter to You. What are You doing, my wife. Are Your work busy these days ? Some days, its very cold so You remember to wear overcoat whenever You go out of home. Although I am very busy but I still expect we are always side by side to can take care of You everyday. I wish the time elapses more quickly to come home to visit You at the weekend.

Miss you so much !
Waiting for your feedback soon !

Yours.

HaNoi City
December 10th, 2007

Dear lovely wife !
Only when I am far away from You, do I realize how I miss You. I am at working , but suddenly I miss You extremelyvery much (extremely l trạng từ chỉ mức độ do đ chỉ đi trước cc tnh từ hoặc trạng từ khc để tăng mức độ ln : extremely bad : cực kỳ dở ) and write a letter to You. What are You doing, my wife?. Are Is Your work busy these days ? Some days, this season its very cold, so You remember to wear overcoat whenever You go out of home( thừa ). Although I am very busy but , ( c although th khng c but )I still expect we are always side by side to so that I can take care of You everyday. I wish the time elapsesd more quickly to come home to visit You at the weekend.( mệnh đề sau wish dng qu khứ )

Miss you so much !
Waiting for your feedback soon !

Yours.

wellfrog
22-12-2007, 11:47 AM
HCM 18-Dec 07

Dear Thu.

How was your work today? What are you doing now? I am sure that you are watching TV because HN is very cold, is it? So you will be hesitated to go out in cold weather. There is nothing better than stay at home, wrap your body by a blanket and watch a good movie. Oh! I miss the atmosphere in HN, and I thinking about you. But I want to let you know that I will come back soon. Last week, I receipt a schedule for next year. My boss assigns me to go back to HN and work in branch after Tet holiday, it is nearly two months. I am very happy, and you? When I comeback, we will have more time for each others, and I can come back home every weekend to visit my parents. But Im afraid that I will remember SG, this city was a important thing in me, I have a habit of waking up every morning, meet my colleagues who have helped me a lot for along time. We drink coffee and smoke, talk together about living and job however I will come back, I promise you

Goodnight
Love

HCM 18-Dec 07 ( lại thm một người viết bi m khng đọc hứong dẫn ! ):(
HCM city
December 8th,2007

Dear Thu(.),

How was is your work today? What are you doing now? I am sure that you are watching TV because HN is very cold, is itaren't you ? So you will be hesitated to go out in cold weather. There is nothing better than stay at home, wrapping your body by in a blanket and watching a good movie. Oh! I miss the atmosphere in HN, and I thinking about you. But However ,( but khng đứng đầu cu ) I want to let you know that I will come back soon. Last week, I receipt received a schedule for next year. My boss assigns me to go back to HN and work in a branch after Tet holiday, it isfor nearly two months. I am very happy, and you? When I come back, we will have more time for each others, and I can come back home every weekend to visit my parents. But Im afraid that I will remember SG, this city was is an important thing in to me, I have a habit of waking getting up every morning, meet my colleagues ,who have helped me a lot for a long time. We drink coffee and smoke, talk together about living life and jobs, however I will come back, I promise you

Goodnight
Love,

wellfrog
23-12-2007, 11:11 AM
Ha Noi
December 20th
Dear Diep,
I have been HoChiMinh city for a week, miss you so much! Oh, Iam very glad as it is the first time I have come here. Iam very excitẹd. My uncle and my cousins take me many places, I eat a lot of food, so delicious. Iwish you were here with me, we could be so fun. I think now I can take you some famous places in HCM city, so proud of thạt. Ah, how are you and our class? . Miss ereryone so much, I promise to buy some gifts for you, of course if it isn't very expensive, hehe.
Next sunday, I will come back and we can see again, I'll tell you many stories and you too, won't you? Hope soon to the day!
Regards,
your best friend.

Ha Noi
December 20th,2007
Dear Diep,
I have been in HoChiMinh city for a week,and I miss you so much! Oh, I am very glad as it is the first time I have come here. I am very excitẹd. My uncle and my cousins take me to many places( take người to nơi chốn : dẫn ai đến.. ) I eat a lot of food, it is so delicious. I wish you were here with me,so that we could be so have a lot of fun. I think now I can take you to some famous places in HCM city, I am so proud of thạt. Ah, how are you and our class? . I Miss erveryone so much, I promise to buy some gifts for you, of course if it isn't very expensive, hehe.
Next sunday, I will come back and we can seemeet again, I'll tell you many stories and you too, won't you? Hope soon to the day!I hope that day will come soon.
Regards,
your best friend.

wellfrog
23-12-2007, 11:30 AM
Dear teacher,

Time pass quickly aren't you? I don't think that we got accquaintance nearly 5 months. Do you remember the first time we met each other? Very susprised and interesting, and I don't think that you are my teacher and will teach me with the time for 3 days of work. You taught me many things for my present work. Now, I don't think that only 3 days changed my life.
I don't know that you paid much attention to me, so when we end that course, I said goodbye to you as normal, but when I had come back my house, I received you message with lovely words. From that, our relationship becomes closely. You sent messages to me everyday and emails, phonecalls etc. All things make me feel very happy.

I still think that our relationship will be forever, but I want to stop everything here, because I don't want to affect to my present life as well you. Therefore, this afternoon, I sent my message to you and request that you should forget me, concentrate on your work. When I say this, I am very sad, because I know that I can't forget you easily.

I am being sad, I received a phonecall from you, listening your smile, advices I forgot that I should forget you.

What can I should do now? Please give me your advices my teacher.

Ngy thng năm ???

Dear teacher,

Time passes quickly aren't you? isn't it I don't think that we 've got accquaintance for nearly 5 months. Do you remember the first time we met each other?It was Very susrpriseding and interesting, and I dodidn't think that you are was my teacher and willwould teach me with the time for 3 days of work. You taught me many things for my present work. Now, I don't think that only 3 days changed my life.
I dodidn't know that you paid much attention to me, so when we ended that course, I said goodbye to you as normal, but when I had come came back my househome , I received your message with lovely words. From that, Since then , our relationship has becomes closelyr. You sentd messages and emails to me everyday and emails, phonecalls etc. All things make me feel very happy.

I still think that our relationship will be forever, but I want to stop everything here, because I don't want to affect to my present life as well as yours. Therefore, this afternoon, I sent my message to you and requsted that you should forget me, concentrate on your work. When I say this, I am very sad, because I know that I can't forget you easily.

I am being sad, I received a phone call from you, listening to your smile, advices .I forgot that I should forget you.

What can should I should do now? Please give me your advices, my teacher ( advice l danh từ khng đếm đựoc ,khng bao giờ thm s )
Ch chia th cho đng ngữ cảnh

kawaiami
27-12-2007, 07:36 AM
Hi miss wellfog!
I am a new member. This is the first i write about this topic. I want to write a letter to my close friend. She is THUY LINH, she is studying in Chinese.

Ha Noi capital
Saturday, December 22nd 2007

Dear LINH!
The first words, I wish you have good health, happiness and success.
Are you ok? I was indeed happy when I heard news about you. Last weekend, it was warm, I went to visit your parents. When I came, your parents were watching TV, They had just seen me, immediately they said that: Linh will come back Vietnam on this tet holiday. We didnt meet each other a long time so I miss you very much. I am sure you too.
How is your working? Last letter, I received your photograp. You looked fatter but more beautiful. It is truth. In this time, I have to try to pass my important examination. Sometime, I felt very tense and worries. But now everything is ok because I know you will be satify if I pass the exam. And we will have a lots time to relax when you come back VN. I will try my best.
There is a special thing, its my secret. I have just been boy friend. He is very wonderful, this is his photograp. I will tell more about him next letter.
I m looking forawd your reply!

Loves from
httb

Hi miss wellfog!(You wrote his name wrong, this is quite unpolite to somebody :smilie_crazy: )
I am a new member. This is the first time i I have written write about this topic (Ch : This is the first time I have/he has done something--> Đy l 1 điểm ngữ php kh nhiều bạn bị sai , đy l mẫu cu ở hiện tại, cn nếu l qu khứ th chỉ cần li 1 th : That was the first time I had/ he had done something ) . I want to write a letter to my close friend. She is THUY LINH, she is studying in Chinese China.

Ha Noi capital

Dear LINH!
The first words Firstly , I wish you have good health, happiness and success.
Are you ok? I was indeed happy when I heard news about you. Last weekend, it was warm, I went to visit your parents. When I came, your parents were watching TV, They had just seen me, immediately they said that: Linh will come back to Vietnam on this Tet holiday. We didnt meet haven't met each other for a long time so I miss you very much. I am sure you too.
How is your working? Last letter, I received your photograph. You looked fatter but more beautiful. It is the truth. In this time, I have to try to pass my important examination. Sometimes, I felt very tense and worries worry. But now everything is ok because I know you will be satify satisfied if I pass the exam. And we will have a lots time to relax when you come back to VN. I will try my best.
There is a special thing, its my secret. I have just been had a boy friend. He is very wonderful, this is his photograph. I will tell you more about him next letter.
I m looking forawd forward to your reply!

Loves, from
httb

:dancing-banana: :dancing-banana:

kawaiami
27-12-2007, 07:48 AM
53 Binh Long Street
Ho Chi Minh City
June 15th, 2007.
Dear Huong NHien,
I write this letter to tell with you about my embarrassing experience.
My most embrrassing experience happenned three months ago when I travelled to Ho Chi Minh city in summer holida. I stayed HCM City for about two week. In that time, I went for a picnic with my uncle and my sister on Sunda. That day, when I woke up in the morning the sky was blue and I didn't think the weather would be so bad after thạt There fore, I didn't bring my rain coat with me. More, I knew that the weather of HCM City always sun in the morning and rain in the afternoon. Then I was caught in the rain on a summer afternoọn In that evening, I was badly ịll It was the most frightening experience of my life. It made me appreciate my health more.
Love,
htth

53 Binh Long Street
Ho Chi Minh City
June 15th, 2007.
Dear Huong NHien,
My most embarrassing experience happenned three months ago when I travelled to Ho Chi Minh city in summer holiday. I stayed in HCM City for about two weeks. In that time, I went for a picnic with my uncle and my sister on Sunday. That day, when I woke up in the morning, the sky was blue and I didn't think the weather would be so bad after thạt. Therefore (Kh&#244;ng viết c&#225;ch nhau nha bạn) , I didn't bring my rain coat with me. Moreover , I knew that the weather of HCM City was always sun sunny in the morning and rain rainy in the afternoon. Then But I was caught in the rain on in a summer afternoọn . In that evening, I was badly ịll then .It was the most frightening ?? (embarrassing với frightening đ&#226;u c&#243; giống nhau đ&#226;u bạn :confused: :confused: ) experience of my life. It made me appreciate my health more. (Bạn kết th&#250;c ở đ&#226;y th&#236; đột ngột qu&#225; )
And finally, I want to ask you a question. What's your most embarrassing experience? Can you tell me in your reply? I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Love,
htth

wellfrog
29-12-2007, 12:19 PM
[QUOTE=httb39;105072]Hi miss wellfog!
I am a new member. This is the first i write about this topic. I want to write a letter to my close friend. She is THUY LINH, she is studying in Chinese.

Ha Noi capital

Dear LINH!
The first words, I wish you have good health, happiness and success.
Are you ok? I was indeed happy when I heard news about you. Last weekend, it was warm, I went to visit your parents. When I came, your parents were watching TV, They had just seen me, immediately they said that: Linh will come back Vietnam on this tet holiday. We didnt meet each other a long time so I miss you very much. I am sure you too.
How is your working? Last letter, I received your photograp. You looked fatter but more beautiful. It is truth. In this time, I have to try to pass my important examination. Sometime, I felt very tense and worries. But now everything is ok because I know you will be satify if I pass the exam. And we will have a lots time to relax when you come back VN. I will try my best.
There is a special thing, its my secret. I have just been boy friend. He is very wonderful, this is his photograp. I will tell more about him next letter.
I m looking forawd your reply!

Loves from
httb

Hi miss Mr. wellfog!

Ha Noi capital
Saturday, December 22nd ,2007

Dear LINH!
The At first words, I wish you have good health, happiness and success. ( sau wish sb l danh từ ,khng dng động từ )
Are you ok? I was indeed happy when I heard news about you. Last weekend, it was warm, I went to visit your parents. When I came, your parents were watching TV, . They had just seen me, immediately they said that: Linh will come back to Vietnam on this tet holiday. We didnt haven't meet each other a long time so I miss you very much. I am sure you too.
How is your working? Last letter, I received your photograph. You looked fatter but more beautiful. It is truth. In this time, I have to try to pass my important examination. Sometimes, I felt feel very tense and worriesd. But now everything is ok because I know you will be satify satisfied if I pass the exam. And we will have a lots of time to relax when you come back to VN. I will try my best.
There is a special thing, its which is my secret. I have just been had a boy friend. He is very wonderful, this is his photograph. I will tell more about him next letter.
I m looking forawad your reply!

Loves from ,
httb

wellfrog
29-12-2007, 12:29 PM
53 Binh Long Street
Ho Chi Minh City
June 15th, 2007.
Dear Huong NHien,
My most embrrassing experience happenned three months ago when I travelled to Ho Chi Minh city in summer holida. I stayed HCM City for about two week. In that time, I went for a picnic with my uncle and my sister on Sunda. That day, when I woke up in the morning the sky was blue and I didn't think the weather would be so bad after thạt There fore, I didn't bring my rain coat with me. More, I knew that the weather of HCM City always sun in the morning and rain in the afternoon. Then I was caught in the rain on a summer afternoọn In that evening, I was badly ịll It was the most frightening experience of my life. It made me appreciate my health more.
Love,
htth. :)

53 Binh Long Street
Ho Chi Minh City
June 15th, 2007(.)
Dear Huong NHien,
My most embrrassing experience happenned three months ago when I travelled was travelling to Ho Chi Minh city in on my summer holiday. I stayed in HCM City for about two weeks. In At that time, I went for a picnic with my uncle and my sister on Sunday. That day, when I woke up in the morning ,the sky was blue and I didn't think the weather would be so bad after thạt Therefore, I didn't bring my raincoat with me.( cc chữ ny viết liền nhau ) Moreover ( moreover : ngoi ra ), I knew that the weather of in HCM City always sunny in the morning and rainny in the afternoon. Then I was caught in the rain onin a summer afternoọn In. that evening, I was badly ịll . It was the most frightening experience of my life. It made me appreciate my health more.
Love,
htth.

wellfrog
29-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Da Nang city
Tuesday, december, 25th,2007
Dear Nam
This is the first time im in Da Nang. I like this place very much. The sights are very beautiful and people very friendly. There are a lot of thing to visits: Champa people museum, Han river with rotate bridge In the evening you can visit eating and drinking market, there are a lot of good foods, they are very fantastic.
If you have time, you should visit Ba Na mountain. This is a place like as Da Lat city with cold air, fog and house on stilts... You should spend a night there, its very interesting.
I cant writing every thing for you. If you not very busy, i think you should manager your job and come with me. Im waiting for you.

Da Nang city
Tuesday, december(, )25th,2007
Dear Nam,
This is the first time im in Da Nang. I like this place very much. The sights are very beautiful and people are very friendly. There are a lot of things to visits: Champa people museum, Han river with rotatey bridge In the evening you I can visit eating and drinking market, there are a lot of good foods, they are very fantastic.
If you I have time, you I should visit Ba Na mountain. This is a place like as Da Lat city with cold air, fog and house on stilts...( like : như + cụm từ )you I can spend a night there, its very interesting.
I cant writing every thing for to you. If you are not very busy,(busy l tnh từ phải c to be pha trước ) i think you should manager your job and arrange to come with me. Im waiting for you

cuối thư ??

wellfrog
30-12-2007, 09:15 PM
Sai Gon
December 29th, 2007
Dear Mom,
It's just over one month that the new year begins. Time elapses quickly, don't you think so? Three years have elapsed since I was away from home, but I think as if I have recently been away from home.
I have lived in the strange land for three years, i.e it was two Tet celebration that I didn't gather around our family. The Tet before last I didn't go back home because I hadn't enough money to ride on a train. The Tet last I saved a little money, but I didn't buy train ticket, mom. It was too difficult to buy the ticket for going to central provinces and north provinces on days near Tet. Many people who waited for buying the ticket all day long still not get. You know, I don't ride on a car because of car-sick.
I had two Tet holiday in HCM city. Here atmostphere of Tet was different from one in our own native place, mom. It seemed to be sadder everyday activities. Streets were not clowded. Shops stopped buying. Almost anyhouse closed door very tight. The range of aparment where I am living was very quiet at Tet holiday because those who live in one went back their home to have Tet celebration with their family. I was in my aparment alone, so I felt so lonely. I didn't know where I went on Tet holiday. I also didn't know to anyone here. I wished Tet holiday elapse very quickly to return to work.
Mom, This year is nearing it's end. I don't know whether I will go back home to have Tet celebration with the family because I can't buy train ticket now. I asked my boss for a day leave to buy the ticket, but still not get, mom. This Tet if I don't go back home, at first I will say to the family on the occasion of Tet celebration wish everyone in the family a happy new year!
It's very late at night. I also write quite many. I stop here. I will write more the next letter.
You take care of your health
Give my love to the family
love,
Hoa

Sai Gon
December 29th, 2007
Dear Mom,
It's in just over one month that the new year will begins. Time elapses quickly, don't you think so? Three years haves elapsed ( thời gian lun dng số t )since I was away from home, but I think as if I have had recently been away from home. ( sau as if dng qu khứ giả định )
I have lived in the strange land for three years, i.e it was on two Tet celebrations that I didn't gather around our family. The Tet before last I didn't go back home because I hadn't enough money to ride on a train. The Tet last Tet I saved a little money, but I didn't buy any train tickets, mom. It was too difficult to buy the a ticket for going to central provinces and north provinces on days near Tet. Many people who waited for buying the tickets all day long still didnot get anything . You know, I don't ride on a travel by car because of car-sick.
I had spent two Tet holiday in HCM city. Here atmostphere of Tet was different from one in our own native place, mom. It seemed to be sadder everyday activities seemed sadder . Streets were not clowded. Shops stopped buying were unable to find customers . Almost anymost houses closed had doors closed very tight. The range of aparments where I am living was very quiet at Tet holiday because those who live in one those who lived there went back their home to have Tet celebration with their familyies . I was in my aparment alone, so I felt so lonely. I didn't know where I went on Tet holiday. I also didn't know to anyone here. I wished Tet holiday had elapsed very quickly for me to return to my work.
Mom, This year is nearing it's going to end. I don't know whether I will go back home to have spend Tet celebration with the family because I can't buy any train tickets now. I asked my boss for a day leave to buy the ticket, but still not get I can't buy one , mom. This Tet if I don't go back home, at first I will say to wish the whole family on the occasion of Tet celebration wish everyone in the family a happy new year!
It's very late at night. now ,I also write quite many have written a lot . I stop here. I will write more the in next letter.
You take care of your health
Give my love to the family
love,
Hoa

wellfrog
02-01-2008, 11:00 PM
Ha noi city
December 31,2007
Dear Ly!
This moment,you staying in your house in Gemanic. You have stayed here for 1 month. In that time we went to everywhere and eat a lot of food.Are you remember?we went to Ho Chi Minh museum, around the Hoan Kiem'lake and....
Sometime, we ate Grilled meat roll in Ta Thuong gate,noodles roll serve with beef.Oh,I remember you a lot of.Next year, you come back a gain.
love
linh

Ha noi city
December 31st ,2007
Dear Ly!
This momenttime last year ,you I were staying in at your house in Gemanic. You have stayed there for 1 month. In At that time we went to everywhere and eat ate a lot of food.Are Do you remember?we went to Ho Chi Minh museum, around the Hoan Kiem'lake and....
Sometimes, we ate Grilled meat roll in Ta Thuong gate,noodles roll serve with beef.Oh,I remember miss you a lot of.Next year, youI will come back again.
love,
linh

ch cc lỗi thng thường ,như cch dng to be ,cch đổi sang cu nghi vấn ,chia th nh

wellfrog
02-01-2008, 11:25 PM
Help me test error in this mail. I want send it to Faith Doma. My new friend on Internẹt

January 1st, 2007

Dear Faith Doma!
I had read your mail. Your family had been victim for war. I feel your destiny is unlucky. Heartfelt condolence to you.
I'm boy, my name is Ly Doc Hanh but just call me with name is VLDH, this year I'm 21 year old, height 5'5" and weight 50kg.
I am living in Vietnam that in Southeast Asia. Our country is small but peace.
Now, I'm living with my family. My family have five members. They are my father, my mother, my elder brother, me and younger sister. My family isn't rich but happy. Presnet, I'm student, I'm learning trade "Make machine"

Have some question for you. I don't understand why you are want make accquaitance to me when we were laguages different? Why you don't choose everybody else same ethnic group or country? I think It's could than fine to you.

See you soon!

Help me test error in correct this mail. I want to send it to Faith Doma. My new friend on the Internẹt

January 1st, 2007

Dear Faith Doma(!) ,
I hadve read your mail. Your family had been was a victim forof war. I feel your destiny is unlucky. Heart felt condolence to you.
I'm a boy, my name is Ly Doc Hanh , but just call me with name is VLDH, this year I'm 21 years old, height 5'5" tall and weight 50kg.
I am living in Vietnam that,a country in Southeast Asia. Our country is small but peaceful.( dng tnh từ )
Now, I'm living with my family. My family havehas five members. They are my father, my mother, my elder brother, me and my younger sister and me ( mnh phải kể ra cuối cng ). My family isn't rich but happy. Presnet, I'm a student, I'm learning trade "Make machine"( khng hiểu g cả )

Have some question for you. I don't understand why you are want to make accquaitance to with me when we were laguages different? because our languages are different .Why you don't you choose everybody someone else who is the same ethnic group or country with you ? I think It's could than fine to better for you.
[RIGHT]See you soon
k tn

wellfrog
02-01-2008, 11:41 PM
Da lat city,
02nd Feb, 2007
My dear,
It's the sixth day of the trip.I'm in Da lat citỵ I've just arrived it. I started at 10pm yesterday in Sai Gon and arrived Dalat at about 5 am this morning. It's very cold.I'm ill-prepared for it. Yes I feel cold but I like this feeling. I saw Dalat in "suong mu". It is very beautiful. The city was nearly empty compared with Saigon. The streets are small. There are "cay thong" in two the sides of the streets.When I had just arrived Dalat bus station I decided to walk on that streets. Go down hill is not good. I'm taking a rest and write for you. Now I feel hungry and I will find something to eat. I have registered a city tour here. I will tell you more about Dalat when I have finished it.
See you soon, dear.
Your love

Da lat city,
02nd Feb 2nd , 2007
My dear( ai ? ),
It's the sixth day of the trip.I'm in Da lat citỵ I've just arrived it here . I started at 10pm yesterday in Sai Gon and arrived in Dalat at about 5 am this morning. It's very cold.I'm ill-prepared for it. Yes I feel cold, but I like this feeling. I saw see Dalat in "suong mu" fog . It is very beautiful. The city was is nearly empty compared with Saigon. The streets are small. There are "cay thong" pine trees along both in two the sides of the streets.When I had have just arrived atDalat bus station, I decided to walk onalong thatthose streets.( that dng cho số t ) Going down hill is not good. I'm taking take a rest and write for you. Now I feel hungry and I will find something to eat. I have registered a city tour here. I will tell you more about Dalat when I have finished finish it.
See you soon, dear.
Your love,

bạn dng th qu khứ hon thnh trong cc cu tr6en l sai,phải dng th hiện tại hon thnh

wellfrog
03-01-2008, 12:00 AM
Dear Anh,
How are you ? How is your family ? It was a long time since I last took you - the last time we met each other . I remember you were very glad with a present gift for poor people . I am studying in the Hanoi University of Technology and have got a job in the Toyota company , so I am very busy .
I send my invitation to you and I hope that you will attend the party of mine . I want to celebrate charitable day of us , so I am having a big barbecue and everybody can meet one another on Sunday 4th October . As a matter of course I have invited my relatives and friends . Yet , I am going to invite a few people who are new good friends , so there will be a lot of people . I'd love to see you ! I not only miss you but also want to know how is your life . The party will be held at Kim Lien hotel , I think you know it , dont you ? It's on Kim Lien street , so let's hope unblock in the traffic .
I know it's quite a long distance from your house to the hotel, but I believe I will look radiant face of you .

Send me as soon as you get this letter . Im looking to seeing you at the party !

October 31st 2007 , Ha Noi
zokzok_online_k_1

Ha Noi
October 31st, 2007

Dear Anh,
How are you ? How is and your family ? It was is a long time since I last took saw you - the last time we met each other . I remember you were very glad with a present when getting a gift for poor people . I am studying in the at Hanoi University of Technology and have got a job in the Toyota company , so I am very busy .
I send my invitation to you and I hope that you will attend the party of mine . I want to celebrate charitable day of us our charitable day( ngy từ thiện l ngy g ? rất kh hiểu ), so I am having a big barbecue and everybody can meet one another on Sunday 4th October . As a matter of courseActually , I have invited many of my relatives and friends . Yet , I am going to invite a few people who are new good friends , so there will be a lot of people . I'd love to see you ! I not only miss you but also want to know how is your life is . ( khng phải cu hỏi khng đảo ngữ )The party will be held at Kim Lien hotel , I think you know it , dont you ? It's on Kim Lien street , so let's I hope unblock in the traffic will be not hold up .( giao thng sẽ khng bị n tắc )
I know it's quite a long distance from your house to the hotel, but I believe I will look see your radiant face of you .

SendWrite me as soon as you get this letter . Im looking forward to seeing you at the party !

October 31st 2007 , Ha Noi( đặt ở trn )
zokzok_online_k_1

Trnh dng sở hửu kiểu N of sở hửu người
a house of your ( of you l sai )
nn dng your house

zokzok_online_k_1
03-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Thank you very much

So how many mark will I get with this letter?

wellfrog
03-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Thank you very much

So how many mark will I get with this letter?

Hehe ! nếu m mỗi lỗi trừ 0,5đ th hơi bị yếu cng lực đ nh ! nhưng nếu nộp bi ở trnh độ begin th chm chước cũng được 6đ

wellfrog
04-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Sao bữa giờ mnh nộp m sao ko thấy Wellfrog sữa dm vy? Mnh muốn biết mnh lm sai chỗ no để rt kinh nghiệm lần sạu Gip mnh nh!!!

Bi đ được sửa hết rồi m .Bạn trở lại bi viết của mnh ,nhn ln gc cao bn phải xem số th tự l mấy v trở vo đy xem mnh ghi số thứ tự bi của bạn c chưa .

wellfrog
06-01-2008, 12:24 AM
Ho Chi Minh City
January 2nd, 2007
Dear YEN!
I have left you for three months. I always think about you. In here i had three new friends. I'm very happy but rather sad for i miss you. I know that you don't love me but i'll ever hope a that day when you'll love me.
May you all be healthy, happy and successful in 2008.
Very warmest best wishes to you and to your families. Happy New Year!

Ho Chi Minh City
January 2nd, 2007
Dear YEN!
I have left you for three months. I always think about you. In here i had have( dng th hiện tại đơn bạn nh ,v chuyện đ cn m ) three new friends. I'm very happy but rather sad for i miss you. I know that you don't love me but i'll ever I still hope a that day when someday you'll love me.( một ngy no đ )
May you all be healthy, happy and successful I wish you health ,happiness and success in 2008.( chc ai điều g dng cấu trc : wish + người + danh từ )
Very warmest best wishes to you and to your families. Happy New Year! ( so snh nhất khng được dng với very )

wellfrog
06-01-2008, 12:27 AM
Jarkata
November 19th,2005

Dear Bush
I have stayed in Jakarta for a week. Every things are good. The hotel service is very fine. I have visited many places such as Keong Mas Imax Theatre, National Monument... The food here is very delicious but so expensive. I'm very happy but I also miss you. I will stay here for more 2 days, then I will come back to Vietnam.
Write me soon.
Love
Huy

Jarkata
November 19th,2005

Dear Bush,
I have stayed in Jakarta for a week. Every things are good. The hotel service is very fine good . I have visited many places such as Keong Mas Imax Theatre, National Monument... The food here is very delicious but so expensive. I'm very happy ,but I also miss you. I will stay here for more 2 days more , then I will come back to Vietnam.
Write me soon.
Love,
Huy

tuanlong
08-01-2008, 11:08 AM
Bi ny bc Well sửa nhưng khng post được, nhờ Tuanlong post gim

London city, England
January 7th ,2008[/RIGHT]

Dear wellfrog!

I am here-in London. I live with my foster brother,David beckham . He is David beckham and a footballer who He plays for Manchester United club. I met a friend here. She is Tsuki and ,a very lovely girl.( dng cấu trc đồng cch danh từ ) I often spoke speak to her in English. StukiShe also helpeds me very much( sự việc vẫn cn th khng dng qu khứ ). The weather is fantastic. It has 4 seasons in a year: spring, summer, autumn, winter. It is winter now and I am very cold. The people is very friendly. The food is good but it is expensive. I saw a big clock in the centre of the city last night. Its name is Big bang and it is very famous. London is an interesting city. I went to Old Traffort stadium and watched the Manchester-Chelsea match last weekend. I took a lot of photos with of famous footballers such as: rooney, saha, giggs...I am really happy here. I will get home after 10 days. See you!

Miss you so much
Emotion

wellfrog
10-01-2008, 12:41 AM
Da Nang
January,7 th 2008
Dear Hoa,
Are you fine? Did you finish the semester? I hope all are good.
My family was visited HCM city in last week.This is the first i visit HCM
with my family.We was visit many place such as Dam Sen park,Ben Thanh market...Special, in this visit i realy unexpected when to miss Phong.I don't think me can miss him and i very happy.Phong invited me to come his house and we was take a photo together.I think me will miss him very much.Can you visit me in this summer? I will very happy if you come.
Your friend,
sakura

Da Nang
January(,)7 th, 2008 (phẩy sau ngy chứ khng phải thng )
Dear Hoa,
Are you fine? Did Have you finished the semester? I hope all are good.( nn dng : every thing is ok )
My family was visited HCM city in last week.This is the first time I i have visited HCM city
with my family.( visit khng dng bị động ,mệnh đề đi sau the first time dng hiện tại hon thnh )
We was visited many places such as Dam Sen park,Ben Thanh market...especially, in this visit i realy unexpected when to miss Phong During this time ,I came across Phong ( come across : tnh cờ gặp ).I don't think me can miss hadn't thought I could meet him and i ,so I was very happy.Phong invited me to come his house and we was take took a photo together.I think me I will miss him very much.Can you visit me in this summer? I will be very happy if you come.
( happy l tnh từ phải c be ở trước ) Your friend,
sakura

Bi viết của bạn phạm những lỗi sai rất cơ bản ,cần rt kinh nghiệm v học tập chăm chỉ hơn nh

wellfrog
10-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Phan Thiet,January 7th,2002
Dear Tony,
I have gone to Phan Thiet for two days.However I couldn't reply on you soon because I had to found Ha's house first.Now I am staying at her house.We went to the beach.It is not far from the city.It took us fifteen minute to go there.It is a wonderful beach with blue sky on the morning.We ate many seafoods which is specialities in Phan Thiet ,such as sea-sleeve,cockles,etc.I am going to be stay here more two days before I return my hometown.
I will buy you a special gift.Please wait!
See you in home.Please say "hello" to your family
Love,
Joni

Phan Thiet,January 7th,2002

Phan Thiet
January 7th,2002
Dear Tony,
I have gone to Phan Thiet for two days.However ,I couldn't reply on you soon because I had to found find( sau TO l nguyn mẫu )Ha's house first.Now I am staying at her house.We went to the beach.It is not far from the city.It took us fifteen minuts to go there.It is a wonderful beach with blue sky on in the morning.We ate many a lot of seafoods which is specialitiesy in Phan Thiet ,such as sea-sleeve,cockles,etc.I am going to be stay here for more two days before I return to my hometown.
I will buy you a special gift.Please wait!
See you in at home.Please say "hello" Remember me to your family( cho gởi lời thăm gia đnh bạn )
Love,
Joni

wellfrog
10-01-2008, 04:35 PM
04 02nd Street
07th January 2008
Dear Yo,
I receive your card last week. Thanks for your warm care, I'm fine now. I've just finish my first semester examination, the result is not bad but I'm unsatisfied. Oh, I won't mention about it anymore, let's relax! How is your vacation? Is it cold? Where are you staying? I heard Seiko said that you had met Orlando, did you take any photos with him? It must be such an interesting experience, I'm sure. I wish I had been with you. Will you stay there longer? Let me know when you will get home, okay?
Don't forget to take care of yourself. Hope that you'll enjoy it!
Write to me soon.
Love,
Dorothy

04 02nd Street
07th January January 07th , 2008
Dear Yo,
I received your card last week. Thanks for your warm care, I'm fine now. I've just finished my first semester examination, the result is not bad ,but I'm unsatisfied. Oh, I won't mention about( mention khng dng giới từ ) it anymore, let's relax! How is your vacation? Is it cold? Where are you staying? I heard Seiko said that you had met Orlando, did you take any photos with him? It must be such an interesting experience, I'm sure. I wish I had been with you. Will you stay there longer? Let me know when you will get home, okay?
Don't forget to take care of yourself. Hope that you'll enjoy it!
Write to me soon.
Love,
Dorothy

wellfrog
10-01-2008, 04:46 PM
Dear Mary!
For a long time, I don't meet you. How are you? Do you still work at your farther's company?.Ah,how are your parents?. I have just graduated for 2 months. Now,I 'm working at my cousin's company. That is constructinal companny.I intend to learn course of English at next month.But I don't know which the school is good. Can you help me? What do you intend for next time? I think you should take part in a course which you like.
Oh!12PM, I have to stop writting here. Give for me to your parents.
I wait for your letter.

Love
Yesterday_all2912

:dancing-banana:

( sao khng c nơi chốn ,ngy thng ? )
Dear Mary!
For a long time, I don't meet haven't met you. ( dng th hiện tại hon thnh ) How are you? Do you still work at for your farther's company?.Ah,how are your parents?. I have just graduated for 2 months. Now,I 'm working at for my cousin's company. That is a constructional companny.I intend to learn take a course of English at next month.But However, ( but khng đứng đầu cu )I don't know which the school is good. Can you help me? What do you intend forto do next time? I think you should take part in a course which you like.
Oh!12PM, I have to stop writting here. Give for Remember me to your parents.
I wait for your letter.

Love,
Yesterday_all2912

wellfrog
10-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Vung Tau city
Janaury 10th, 2008
Dear brother,
Firstly, I want to ask "How are you?". I and our parent are well. We also miss you very much. You have been in Singapore to working for one year. How is your working?
Do you get a chance to return to Vietnam in this Tet? This Tet seem very cool. Ah father sent you about 5000USD.
I and all member alway think of you.
love,
Jacki

Vung Tau city
Janaury 10th, 2008
Dear brother,
Firstly, I want to ask "How are you?"You are well ,aren't you ?( ). I and our parents are well. We also miss you very much. You have been working in Singapore to working for one year. How is your working?( work l&#224; danh từ rồi kh&#244;ng cần th&#234;m ing )
Do you get a chance to return to Vietnam in on this Tet? This Tet seems very cool. Ah father 've sent you about 5,000USD.
I and all members always think of you.
love,
Jacki

wellfrog
13-01-2008, 12:05 AM
hai phong city
january 11th, 2008
dear lovely sister!
i know you're going to be have a baby on next month and i'm so happy to congratulate to you. I'm expecting to see my niece. How about her? i'm sure she is beautiful and very lovely. How is her name? i think you and your husband spent a lot of time to find her name, hi hi.
people say that a young mother would rather take her own health to care her baby, therefore you'd rather remember it.
i'll visit you soon.
love,
thuy

hai phong city
january 11th, 2008
dear lovely sister!
i know you're going to be have a baby on next month ( trứoc next khng dng giời từ )and i'm so happy to congratulate to you. I'm expecting to see my niece( chưa sanh sao biết niece :smilie_crazy: ). How about her? i'm sure she is beautiful and very lovely. HowWhat is her name? i think you and your husband must have spent a lot of time to find her name,( dng cấu trc must have + p.p để diễn t sự dự đon chắc hẵn đ xy ra trong qu khứ ) hi hi.
people say that a young mother would rather take her own health to care her baby, therefore, you'd rather better remember it.( had better : nn ,would rather : thch hơn )i'll visit you soon.
love,
thuy
Tất cả cc chữ I đều phải viết hoa nh !

wellfrog
13-01-2008, 12:15 AM
Ho Chi Minh City

Jan , 12th , 2008

Dear Mom ,
It's 2 days since i went to Ho Chi Minh City. I feel very pleasured with this trip. Everything is so wonderful !
Although it's an exciting city, the air is fresh in the early morning .I like this. People are friendly here. Do you know what i like most? It's their voicẹ. It's very nice although i have to try me best to hear what they are saying. Ya, hearing North voice is very hard.
We have visited 2 famous places. At the first day , we went to Ben Thanh market. Yeah , it was very crowed. There were many things to buy but do you know the price was very high. Then , we went to Dam Sen Park. It's was very interesting. We took part in many games here. We laughed and felt happy all the day. Ah, we also took many photos when we were playing games.There are some photos so funny. The nigh is also beautiful here. It's very ideal to walk with friends at night.
Today , we are going to visit Ben Nha Rong Pork. I think it will be very intesting , too.
Take care and i'll write you soon !
Love ,
Your little girl ,
Lam Anh

Ho Chi Minh City

Jan ,January 12th , 2008

Dear Mom ,
It's 2 days since i went to Ho Chi Minh City. I feel very pleasured ( pleasure l danh từ )with this trip. Everything is so wonderful !
Although it's an exciting city, the air is fresh in the early morning .I like this. People are friendly here. Do you know what i like most? It's their voicẹ. It's very nice although i have to try me best to hear what they are saying. Ya, hearing North voice is very hard.
We have visited 2 famous places. At On the first day , we went to Ben Thanh market. Yeah , it was very crowed. There were many things to buy, but do you know ,the price was very high. Then , we went to Dam Sen Park. It's was very interesting. We took part in many games here. We laughed and felt happy all the day. Ah, we also took many photos when we were playing games.There are some photos which are so funny. The nigh is Nights are also beautiful here.( ni chung chung khng dng the ) It's very ideal to walk with friends at night.
Today , we are going to visit Ben Nha Rong Pork Port . I think it will be very interesting , too.
Take care and i'll write you soon !
Love ,
Your little girl ,
Lam Anh

love you much
14-01-2008, 03:41 PM
Chị hy gip em sửa bi với Em khng thấy bi của mnh trong tổng số 91 bi trn đy

wellfrog
15-01-2008, 12:25 AM
Sai Gon
January 12th, 2008
Dear Dad,
maybe you will supprise when you hear from me. I indeed have never confided in you for twenty years, though you anh I always lived together formerly.
Not like my mother, who bring up me in her warm anh sweet love, you are cold and it is too difficult for me to be close to you. You never talk to me in a soft and sweet voice. Every time I made some mistake, you only stormed and hit me with something you could snatch without asking why I made one. Sometimes I was hit by you without any reason. Such the way of your bringing up children unintentionally created a terrible gap in our love, which separated me( and my brothers) from you.
Maybe you remember why my brother left home without a word. I still remember clearly my brother went to the cinema and returned home late in that evening. When he got up in the next morning, he discovered blood had come out of his mouth and soaked through his night clothes. In such situation, you would had had to care and ask about his health, if you hadn't been hot-tempered, but you thought he had fought with someone, so you shouted and threatened that you would beat him at midday because you were busy ploughing at the field in the early morning.
None of your children live with you now. Some got married and had his or her own house. The others left home to work in HCM city. I called my mother and she said you had worked as a bricklayer's assistant. I am surprised at that news. I kown it is too difficult and hard for one who is over sixty years old as you to work. I used to do it and I had hard experience for it.
I began thinking of you. The image of your hard doing in ragged dress several times appeared in my dreams.
I realized I had been a undutiful child. I considered from your rude and hot- tempered exterior you were a bad father, but I didn't know your muted sacrifice to me was very great, and I didn't feel it was the happiest source in my life that your overflowing with source of spring-love hid behind your rude and hot-tempered look.
I feel you are a great father now. I love you very much.
Love,
Hoa

Sai Gon
January 12th, 2008
Dear Dad,
maybe you will be surprised supprise when you hear from me. Indeed , I indeed have never confided in you for twenty years, though you and I always lived together formerly used to live together.
Not Unlike my mother, who brought bring me up me in her warm and sweet love, you are cold and ,so it is too difficult for me to be close to you. You never talk to me in a soft and sweet voice. Every time I made some a mistake, you only stormed and hit me with something you could snatch without asking why I made one. had done so ( hoặc : ...asking the reason )Sometimes I was hit by you without any reason . Such the way of your such way of bringing up children unintentionally created a terrible huge gap in our love, which separated me( and my brothers) from you.
Maybe you remember why my brother left home without saying a word. I still remember clearly my brother went to the cinema and returned home late in that evening. When he got up in the next morning, he discovered that blood had come out of his mouth and soaked through his night clothes. In such situation, you would hadve had to care and ask about his health, if you hadn't been hot-tempered, but .Instead ,you thought he had fought with someone, so you shouted and threatened that you would beat him at midday because you were busy ploughing atin the field in the early morning.
None of your children live with you now. Some got married and had his or her own house. The others left home to work in HCM city. I called my mother and she said you had worked as a bricklayer's assistant. I am was surprised at that news. I kown know it is a too difficult and hard job for one who is over sixty years old as like you to workdo . I used to do it and I had hard experience for it.( as dng với mệnh đề ,like dng với cụm từ )I began thinking of you. The image of your image hard doing in ragged dress clothes several times have appeared in my dreams several times.( times : dng hiện tại hon thnh )
I realized I had been an undutiful child. I considered from your rude and hot- tempered exterior had thought that you were a bad father just because of your rude and hot- tempered exterior, but .I didn't know your muted sacrifice in silence to me was very great, and I didn't feel realized that it was the happiest source in my life that your overflowing with ,the source of spring-love hid behind your rude and hot-tempered look.
I feel you are a great father now. I love you very much.
Love,
Hoa

surprise l động từ với nghĩa l : lm cho (ai )ngạc nhin ,cho nn khi sử dụng loại động từ ny bạn phải cẩn thận .Muốn ni "ngạc nhin " bạn phải biến n thnh tnh từ .
The news surprises me : tin tức ny lm ti ngạc nhin
= I am surprised at the news : ti ngạc nhin về tin tức ny .
Nhữngg động từ thuộc dạng ny l :
worry ,amaze,bore,interest,embarrass,please,disappoint,. ..

Đối với cc động từ c giới từ theo sau ht c thể chen danh từ vo giữa nhưng khng thể chen đại từ vo được
I pick the book up đng : ti nhặt quyển sch ln
I pick up the book đng
=> khi tc từ l danh từ th c thể đặt trước hay sau giới từ đều được
I pick it up đng
I pick up it : sai

=> gặp đại từ (it ) th chỉ c một cch l đặt trước giới từ

wellfrog
15-01-2008, 12:41 AM
Nha Trang city,
May,5th,2007
Dear mom!
I very miss you.And you? How are you? I hope you are ok. Pure air make me feel very easy.I wish you are here with me. I will have been there for 2 days. After i will become. I will buy gifts for you.Do you know? The beach very nice.Sea water is clear.We saw many beatiful place such as: Yala towel,...I very happy. I will come back soon.I love you.
thu trang

Nha Trang city,
May(,)5th,2007
Dear mom!
I very miss you very much ( very khng dng trước động từ nh ).And you? How are you? I hope you are ok. Pure fresh air makes me feel very easy(relaxed /pleased/).I wish you are were here with me. ( sau wish mệnh đề phải chia qu khứ giả định )I will have been be there for 2 days. After i will become. When I come back , I will buy some gifts for you.Do you know? The beach is very nice.Sea water is clear.We saw many beautiful places such as: Yala towel,...I am very happy. I will come back soon.I love you.
thu trang

nhớ trước tnh từ phải dng to be nh

wellfrog
15-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Ho Chi Minh City,
Jan, 12,2008

Dear my friends, wave# 14.

I miss all of you very mụch Three months pass so weekly and all of you have to finish your projects.
About me. After finished training in wave# 14, I have been doing and implementing some of the improvements for production. I have gotten some dificult from finding corect data but I am very happy because I get a lot of co-operation from some experience people who have helped me to finish my project.
I am interesting my work because it is science by apple what I have learn from training class.
Thanks all my teachers and adminnister who help me in the past.
Thanks and best regards.
QA Nam

Ho Chi Minh City,
Jan, January 12th,2008

Dear my friends, wave# 14.

I miss all of you very mụch Three months has passed so weekly and ;all of you have to finish your projects.( 2 cu ny của bạn khng c mối lin quan no về ngữ php cũng như về nội dung ! )
About me. After finisheding training in wave# 14, I have been doing and implementing some of the improvements for production I had to work hard to improve the productivity . I have gotten some dificult from difficulty finding correct data ,but I am very happy because I get a lot of co-operation from some experienced people who have helped me to finish my project.( sau difficulty l động từ thm ing khng c giới từ )I am interestinged in my work because it is science by apple I can apply what I have learned from training classes.
Thanks all my teachers and administers administrators who helped me in the past.
Thanks and best regards.
QA Nam

Bi viết qu cao so với trnh độ của bạn nn bạn gặp nhiều sai st trong việc diễn tả tưởng ,cần chọn bi viết ph hợp với trnh độ hơn nh

wellfrog
19-01-2008, 11:39 PM
Quang Ninh
December,18, 2008
Dear Hoa,
Thank you for your letter. It is a long time since I write to you. I love you very much. I am very happy because I get a good mark on my exam. I am going to visit you on Tet holiday. But fist, I have to go to my grandparent. I repair some things for you. Are you happy?
I have a lots news to give you and many question to ask.
Write soon and tell me all you news
Dear,
Hoan

Quang Ninh
December,18th, 2008
Dear Hoa,
Thank you for your letter. It is a long time since I write wrote to you. I love you very much. I am very happy because I get a good mark on my exam. I am going to visit you on Tet holiday. But fistHowever , at first I have to go to my grandparents'. I repair some things for you. Are you happy?
I have a lots of news to give you and many questions to ask you.
Write soon and tell me all you news
Dear,
Hoan

wellfrog
22-01-2008, 09:34 AM
January, 20th, 08
Dear dad,
At this time, you don't stay at home. Allthing is ok. You don't worry. But I still want to write to tell you... When you 've gone, I haven't said good bye. And I haven't known when you 've gone out. I regreted coz it. I have written about you in my test. It was said very good. My teacher said it had my large love and it made her touched. But I didnt do like the test. I took care of you more than before. But I think it wasnt enough. I want to say an apologize about that. I hope you 'll come back as soon as you can. I miss you very much. Please keep in touch. Good luck to you!
Your daughter

January (,) 20th, 2008 ( ch từng dấu phẩy nh )
Dear dad,
At this time, you don't stay at home( bạn khng nn viết những cu như thế ny v n khng chứa đựng thng tin no cả : "bố khng ở nh lc ny " => đương nhin bố ở đu th bố biết rồi ,bạn viết cu đ ra chi ? ). Allthing Everything is ok.,so You don't worry( nn dng lin từ để nối cc cu cho đoạn văn được mạch lạc ). But( but khng bao giờ được sử dụng ở đầu cu ,nếu muốn sử dụng ny th dng however ) I still want to write to tell you many things ... When you 've gone left , I haven't said did not say good bye to you .( th hiện tại hon thnh khng thể dng trong mệnh đề c when ) And I haven't known when you 've gone out. I regreted coz it. cả đoạn ny nn viết tm lại như sau :

I regret not seeing you off ,but just because I did not know when you left .( con hối hận v đ khng tiển đưa ba ln đường ,nhưng chỉ v con khng biết ba đi lc no ) I have written about you in my test. It was said very good. My teacher said it had my large love and it made her touched. But I didnt do like the test.

When I wrote about you in my test at school ,my teacher said it was such a good essay that she felt moved because of my love to you

I took care of you more than before., But I think it wasnt enough. I want to say an apologize to you about for that. I hope you 'll come back as soon as you can. I miss you very much. Please keep in touch. Good luck to you!
Your daughter

wellfrog
28-01-2008, 12:15 AM
January( , ) 27th, 2008( khng dng dấu phẩy tại đy )
Dear my friend,
I'm writting to tell you about my trouble. I remmeber in the previous letter, you said that I could share with you everything. , So I 'm writeing it and to tell you about it ;I hope that you can give me some advices.( advice l anh từ khng đếm được nn khng bao giờ thm s )
Do you know? Yesterday, I did my had a test at school . I had prepared very carefully, but I dont know why I felt scared when my teacher gave me questions.I think It was they were ( số nhiều ) easy , but I cant do it well.
So ( so khng đứng đầu cu )when I came back home, I cried very much. I was dissappointed with myself. You need know, I always tell myself that I mustn't cry , but I don't know why, when I cry, I 'll cry so much.It is broken to pieces because it has been squeezed for a long time.( mơ hồ ) Every bad thingssomething bad appears in my head. At thosethat time, I felt tired, worrying and boring worried and bored . I always try to live a good life and try to smile to make everyone fell feel I'm ok, but (c because khng dng but )when I'm alone, I 'll feel sad because somethings don't every thing does not happen as I want expect . However, no one can understand me . And now, I can't stand. I hate disdainful eyes of my friends. I scare am afraid that my parents can feel ashamed of me. I wish I could give up everything. However,I know I can't .
Please give me some advices if you can, Please make me feel happy. You 're my hope. I know you can because YOU "RE MY MOTHER. So you can understand me more than everyone anyone else !
Your daughter.

wellfrog
29-01-2008, 05:07 PM
January 28th, 2008
Dear my friend,
I haven't writtt ( 2 chữ t l đủ rồi ,khuyến mi thm chi vậy ? )en to you for a long time. I'm sorry about that.
Hai cu ny khng sai về ngữ php ,nhưng nn viết gọn lại như sau :
I'm sorry about not having written to you for a long time.

Because I was too busyto do my work. It took me all time. Sorry again!!1) Dng because m chỉ c một mệnh đề như vầy l sai rồi ! n phải bao gồm một mệnh đề chnh v một mệnh đề phụ chứ .
2) Dng cấu trc too + adj + to inf. sẽ c nghĩa l " qu ...đến nỗi KHNG THỂ " ,cho nn cu của bạn sẽ được hiểu như sau " Ti qu bận đến nổi khng thể lm cng việc của mnh " .
Cho nn phải đổi lại l :
It is just because I was too busy doing my work / busy with my work ( chỉ v ti qu bận cng việc )
Hai cu cn lại thừa nn bỏ đi

Now, Tet is coming. How are you? What are your family going to prepare for Tet? I remember you said that you enjoyed seeing fireworks. When it was they are shot into the air, it would they create a lot of nice lights. I 'm sure you 'll see itthem . Because I have heard they said that they would shot it fireworks at the New Year 's Eve. Therefore , you don't worry.( sau therefore phải c phẩy ) At this time Now , I 'll am praying that you can reach your dream. Love you very much.
Your friend.

wellfrog
02-02-2008, 05:34 PM
Ho Chi Minh City,
Feb 2nd 2008,
Dear honey,
Winter, it is very cold in Ha Noi, isn't it? Here, I read newspaper and watch TV, and I worry about your health. When you go out, don't forget take your coat, your scarf, your hat. I wish it were warmer when New Year Eve arrive! Take care.
Hold you closer!
With love,
Your honey
P.s: ILU

Ho Chi Minh City(,)
Feb 2nd, 2008(,) ( nhớ dng dấu phẩy cho đng chổ )
Dear honey,
Winter is coming , it is very cold in Ha Noi, isn't it? Here, I read newspaper and watch TV, and I worry about your health. When you go out, don't forget to takewear your coat, your scarf, your hat. I wish it were warmer when New Year Eve arrives ! Take care.
Hold you closer!
With love,
Your honey
P.s: ILU

wellfrog
02-02-2008, 05:45 PM
Di An district, Binh Duong provice
February, 2nd 2008

Dear my grandmother,
Are you strong? My mum and me are good. Today, we've bought two sunflower-pots. It's bright and beautiful. It takes me a whole morning to look up. I feel tired but I'm very happy. .
My father and my sister have arrived Ha Tay for two weeks. She called me yesterday; she said it was too cold to go anywhere, and she didn't want to leave bed.
Last night, my school organized a banquet to eat and drink. each class decorated your barrack gate, bought some food, cooked square glutinous rice cake, did urbanes... It was great! I hope it'll continute next year.
My grandmother, I love you very much.
Happy new year!!!

Your granddaughter

P/S: My mother promise allowing me to go countryside in this holiday summer.
See you soon

Di An district, Binh Duong provice
February(,) 2nd, 2008

Dear my grandmother,
Are you strong well /fine ? ( ni về sức khỏe ta dng well hoặc fine chứ khng dng strong ,chữ ny chỉ dng để ni về sức mạnh ) My mum and me I are goodwell . Today, we've bought two sunflower-pots. It's bright and beautiful. It takes me a the whole morning to look up chose . I feel tired , but I'm very happy. .
My father and my sister have arrived Ha Tay for two weeks. She called me yesterday; she said it was too cold to go anywhere, and she didn't want to leave her bed.
Last night, my school organized a banquet( to eat and drink)=> thừa . each class decorated your their barrack gate, bought some food, cooked square glutinous rice cake, did urbanes.( chữ g đy ? ).. It was great! I hope it'll continute be organized again next year.
My grandmother(, ) ! I love you very much.
Happy new year!!!

Your granddaughter

P/S: My mother promise allowing to allow me to go to the countryside in this holiday summer.
See you soon

wellfrog
02-02-2008, 05:51 PM
HO CHI MINH CITY.
DEAR MOM.
It took me long time not to see you, now, I'm staying at Dalat, this is an amazing place that ve ever gone.However, i feel lonely here, i miss you so much , and I wanna see you right now, hold you tight as I can,i can eat many foods that you always cook.i love you , and after this trip , i will return and talk to you evething that i saw at Da Lat,
love,
thong.:):smilie_clap:

HO CHI MINH CITY.
DEAR MOM(.) ,
It took me long time not to see you, I have not seen you for a long time .( dng cấu trc it takes ... khi mnh lm việc g trong bao lu ) now, I'm staying at in Dalat, this it is such an amazing place that ve ever gone I have never seen .However, i feel lonely here, i miss you so much , and I wanna want to see you right now, hold you tight as I can,i can eat many foods up all food that you always cook.i love you , and after this trip , i will return and talk to you everything that i saw at in Da Lat,
love,

wellfrog
10-02-2008, 04:56 PM
sửa bi số 102 của Longfinger

221, CMT8 street, TB district
Ho Chi Minh City
January 2nd, 2008
Dear Mom,
I have stayed in HCM city for 2 weeks. It's too hot here. Everyday I usually get up at 5 o'clock AM to start my work, and finish it at 7 o'clock PM. My work's hard but I feel happy because I love it. I have many friends here . They're very kind and help me a lot in my new life. Every thing's OK. Don't worry.
Mom, I miss you too so much.( dng too sẽ c tiu cực ) You have to should go to bed on time and do exercises every morning. You had better to not eat salty food because it's not good for your hypertension desease. Does Chau study good well ? ( bổ nghĩa cho động từ phải dng trạng từ ) She always makes you sad. I think when she grows up, she will change her view. I hope everyone in our familly has good health and good luck.
This Tet, I will go home to enjoy a happy holiday with our family. I will give you a big surprise. Wait for me.
Love,
Daniel

wellfrog
10-02-2008, 05:05 PM
sửa bi số 103 của princess94

Da Lat City
February 10th, 2008
Dear mum and dad,
I'm now missing you so much, really. Before taking this trip, I don't did not believe in what people said so fascinatingly say about Da Lat , but after 3 days staying here 3 days, this 'City of Eternal Spring' has already fascinated me. It was a real pleasure for me to stay in the first, and also the largest and most elegant hotel in Da Lat- Lakeside Hotel. The weather had nothing to complain There is nothing to complain about the weather / the weather is wonderful : sunny but windy! Great, right? I have visited many famous places, such as Xuan Huong Lake, Cam Ly Fall and Gold Stream. Tomorrow I'm going to visit Valley of Love and Da Lat's Central Market.
I'm now having a great time here, don't worry for about me then. I'll bring some photos of mine and buy some gifts for you and show you photos of mine when I'm back. Be sure that you're both fine untill I'm home.
Love,
Thao.

wellfrog
26-02-2008, 09:26 AM
sửa bi số 104 của nconganh

Ha Noi,
January 25th, 2008
Dear Nam,
Last Sunday, I travelled to Tay Thien with my class. Its was a really wonderful journey. I will tell you all about it.
In the morning, we concentrated gathered in front of the school gate. It rained rather heavily. Despite wearing a raincoat, I am was still almost wet through. When I got into the car, the wind made my clothes dry quickly. My teacher-in-charge delivered us the gave us food for breakfast. We ate, then sang together. I took a lot of photographs. All in photos are funny. The road seemed to be shorter.
The tourer parked at a large ground. We got out and started the journey. Each one of us bought a stick to go hiking. We walked along the a stream with large rocks. There were slippery and unstable rocks, so it was difficult to pass. We had to go slowly by short steps, each person held anothers hand. The journey was often interrupted to so that we could take photographs. The cameras worked at full capacity.
At noon, we climbed up a small hill to have lunch.We had a A delicious meal. I was very full. After taking a short break, we continued again. The road seemed to be flatter but our strength decreased at that time. We stopped in front of a waterfall. Some active boys jumped down first, then girls also did. We splashed water to one another, the water was pure and cool. Our laughes even drowned the sound of the water falls. It was the happiest time in three years we had learned together.
We came back the car at around 4.00. The tourer arrived at my school at 6.00. The trip bringsbrought me many memories about the friendship. I will always keep them in my heart.

Sincere

wellfrog
26-02-2008, 09:37 AM
Sửa bi viết số 105 của thewinner7185

186/6, Dien Bien Phu street,
Da Nang city,
20st, th FEB, 2008
Dear mum!
The begining of leter, I wish mum is heathy and happy.
Mum, I have a good news. I found have just got a good job in Ho Chi Minh city. This work is suitable with to me. And I think I have an occasion to improve my skill. I will go home soon and tell you about it.
Finally, I wish you health and happiness
Lovely,
Your daughter

hoahq
04-04-2008, 05:09 PM
Dear Nam,
How are you? I've not written the letter to you for along time because I am very busy with my work. I've

just gone the tour in DaLat with my family, so on this occasion I write a letter for you to tell about that

tour.

We began to start at 7:AM and arrived to DaLat at 12:AM. After hire room at Kim Nguu hotel and take a

rest, I and my parents went to around DaLat city. So at present in summer, DaLat is cool, warmly and

fresh air. I'm also like to seeing the sun rising every morning. In DaLat, there are a lot of beautiful

sceneries which I can visit and take a lot of pictures. I and my parents visited The BaoDai Place, Xuan

Huong lake, The Valley of Love, Lake of Signs and other tour spots. In the evening, I and my parents

walked along the road in the DaLat city and ride horse around Xuan Huong Lake to see the beauty of

evening city. Althought I've just stayed 3 days in DaLat but it was given the impression that I hardly

forget. I hope that you're sharing with me my happiness.

Please send my best ragards to you and your family. I'll write the letter for you in other occasions. I'm

looking forward to hearing from you and seeing you again.
Friendly yours,
Hung

*Note: Bạn Wellfrog nhớ sửa bi ny cho mnh liền nha!!! Thank You

wellfrog
04-04-2008, 10:55 PM
Dear Nam,
How are you? I've not written the letter( thừa ) to you for along a long time because I am very busy with my work. I've

just gone the tour on a trp in DaLat with my family, so on this occasion I write a letter for you to tell you about that

tour.

We began to started at 7:AM and arrived to in DaLat( thnh phố dng in) at 12:AM. After hire hiring a room at Kim Nguu hotel and takeing a

rest, I and my parents went to around DaLat city. So at present in summer, DaLat is was cool, warmly and has

fresh air. ( fresh air l danh từ khgn thể đi chung vối tnh từ ) I'm also like to seeing the sun rising every morning. In DaLat, there are a lot of beautiful

sceneries which I can visit and take a lot of pictures. I and my parents visited The BaoDai Place, Xuan

Huong lake, The Valley of Love, Lake of Signs and other tour spots. In the evening, I and my parents
we
walked along the road in the DaLat city and riderode on horse around Xuan Huong Lake to see the beauty of

evening city in the evening . Althought I've just stayed for 3 days in DaLat but it was given the impression that I hardly

forget I was so impressive that I hardly forgot it . I hope that you're sharing with me my happiness.

Please send my best raegards to you and your family. I'll write the letter for you in on other occasions. I'm

looking forward to hearing from you and seeing you again.
Friendly yours,
Hung

Nhớ post bi đng chổ

ATBS_Rozykiss
06-04-2008, 06:40 PM
sửa bi số 105 của cu_t:

HP.VN.
11.3.2008 <ko viết như thế ny>
Hai Phong Viet Nam
March, 11st 2008
Dear JayChou,
I'm a fan of you.You know, your songs are very melodious, all of which I love them so much <viết như vậy sẽ logic hơn;))>. I listen to music everyday, especially your music. When I'm sad, I ussually lissten to " Nocturne", which is a good one of the best songs I have ever known enjoyed <NOTE bn dưới>. I hope you can talk with me about music. And I really admire you. At my school, many people like your music.They said: " JayChou is a genious musician. He is handsome and street-wise...v...".It's true.
I'll tell you about a little about myself, and you can do the same when you writte to me. I want to know more about you more.
I live in a city of Viet Nam called Hai Phong. It itself is an uproarious city, but however where I live is , it's not near the center so it's quiet (and peaceful). I live with my parents (both of them are teachers) and my younger sister , Chau. Both my father and mother are teachers.
Everyday, in the morning, I go to school, where I have a lot of friends. I like most subjects, but not all of them. In the evening, I ussually cook dinner with my mum. My mum cooks well. At the weekends I like going fishing in countryside.
Now, I'm learning very hard because I am going to take a maths test tomorrow morning.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Write soon!
Best whishes

Cu_t

Note:
enjoy the music: thưởng thức m nhạc

kimoanh.mc299
14-07-2012, 09:27 AM
Hi you,
Vietnam has many festivals in many localities. But the festival is the biggest Hung Temple Festival. This festival is held on lunar March 10 at Phu Tho province. This anniversary also known as Hung Vuong. On this day, thousands of people from all over the country and abroad will gather here. They remember the thanks of the hero kings.