PDA

View Full Version : Unit 4 [26th Nov.07-10.Dec.07]

Conan Doyle
26-11-2007, 05:10 PM
Words used in the wrong class

Please find and correct mistakes in 20 following sentences (if any):

I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I will always want to learn a new and fascinating language.
How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interested discussions.
The cake went bad and it did taste well.
It's important to speak in a language class, but it frightens many pupils. They are too frightened to speak in front of so many people.
The entrance examination is extremely challenging. Very few people make it into the prestigious medical school.
Look at her; she is talking to a young interesting Japanese man.
But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting.
Tom grew angry when Son kept on joking at him.
The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes in stead of buying them from the supermarket.
Exams tire me, both physically and emotionally. After a two-hour exam I am really tired.
My company has started building a 100 miles road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
I have been remaining calm so far, but I am going to lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately.
The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably than relaxed.
The young girl sings amazingly well, and she looks very beautiful as well.
Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightened thing in a language course.
After the church was tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it did before the fire.
He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a red big plastic hat
Ha grew tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously that she needed a long vacation.
If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interested material.
Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating.

:smilie_clap: :smilie_clap: :smilie_clap: :smilie_clap:
Good luck to you
Conan

Hosana
26-11-2007, 06:15 PM
SBD 165:
I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I always want to learn a new and fascinated language.
How can teachers interest students? One way is having interested discussions.
The cake went bad and its taste isn't well.
It's important to speak in a language class, but it frightens many pupils. They are too frightened to speak in front of so many people.
The entrance examination is extremely challenging. Very few people make it into the prestigious medical school.
But if she gets a good grade, now that exciting her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting.
The tomato plants has grown quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes in stead of buying them from the supermarket.
Exams is tired me, both physically and emotionally. After a two-hour exam I am really tired.
My company has started building a 100 miles road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
I have been remaining calm so far, but I am going to lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately.
The hot humid weather made it's difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably than relaxed.
The young girl sings amazingly well, and she looked very beautiful as well.
Exams, however, really frightening me. Exams are the only frightened thing in a language course.
After the church has been tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it did before the fire.
He always wears an old dirty cotton shirt and a red big plastic hat
Ha was growing tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously that she needed a long vacation.
Normally, foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating.

ATBS_Rozykiss
26-11-2007, 06:39 PM
hô hô.... ḿnh có fải là mem làm bài đầu tiên ko nhỉ ??? :D

I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I will always want to learn a new and fascinating language.
--> RIGHT

How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interesting discussions.

The cake went badly and it did not taste well.

--> RIGHT

--> RIGHT

Look at her; she is talking to an interesting young Japanese man.

But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really excited.

--> RIGHT

The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home to grow tomatoes instead (*ko có space giữa "in" và "stead"*) of buying them from the supermarket.

Exams tire me, both physically and emotionally. After a two-hour exam I am really tired.
--> RIGHT

My company has started building a 100-mile-road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.

--> RIGHT

The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortable than relaxed.

--> RIGHT

Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightening thing in a language course.

After the church was tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it did before the fire.
--> RIGHT

He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a big red plastic hat.

Ha grew tired after the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obvious that she needed a long vacation.

If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interesting materials.

Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulated.

Sao nhiều câu đúng vậy trời??? :wacko:
Bài này khó thiệt !!!! :not-worthy:
Chả bít đc bao nhiu điểm đây !!!! :confused:

quynhtran
26-11-2007, 07:55 PM
1. I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I will always want to learn a new and fascinating language.
2. How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interesting discussions.
3. The cake went badly and it didn’t taste well.
4. It's important to speak in a language class, but it frightens many pupils. They are too frightened to speak in front of so many people.
5. The entrance examination is extremely challenging. Very few people make it into the prestigious medical school.
6. Look at her; she is talking to a interested young Japanese man.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really excited.
8. Tom grew angry when Son kept on joking at him.
9. The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home to grow tomatoes instead of buying them from the supermarket.
10. Exams tire me, both physically and emotionally. After a two-hour exam I am really tired.
11. My company has started building a 100 miles road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
12. I have been remaining calm so far, but I am going to lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately.
13. The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortable than relaxed.
14. The young girl sings amazingly well, and she looks very beautiful as well.
15. Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightening thing in a language course.
16. After the church was tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it did before the fire.
17. He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a big red plastic hat
18. Ha grew tired from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously that she needed a long vacation.
19. If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interesting material.
20. Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulated.

DiepTL
26-11-2007, 08:37 PM
It seems the units are getting harder and harder. Gotta try hard :smilie_goodjob:

1. I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I will always want to learn a new and fascinating language.--> Correct
2. How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interested -> interesting discussions.
3. The cake went bad and it did --> did not taste well --> good.
4. It's important to speak in a language class, but it frightens many pupils. They are too frightened to speak in front of so many people. --> Correct
5. The entrance examination is extremely challenging. Very few people make it into the prestigious medical school. --> Correct
6. Look at her; she is talking to an young interesting--> interesting young Japanese man.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that excites --> will excite her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is --> will be really exciting -->excited.
8. Tom grew angry when Son kept on joking at him. --> Correct
9. The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes instead (I guess this is typing mistake ?)of buying them from the supermarket. --> Correct
10. Exams tire me, both physically and emotionally. After a two-hour exam I am really tired.--> Correct
11. My company has started building a 100 miles --> mile road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
12. I have been remaining calm so far, but I am going to lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately.--> Correct
13. The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably --> uncomfortable than relaxed.
14. The young girl sings amazingly well, and she looks very beautiful as well.--> Correct
15. Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are --> Exam is the only frightened --> frightening thing in a language course. It wouldn’t be so if you enjoy that language and get to a level that exams become piece of cake. But I guess it’s not so to our teacher :Devil:
16. After the church was --> had been tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it did before the fire.
17. He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a red big --> big red plastic hat
18. Ha grew tiredly --> tired from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously --> obvious that she needed a long vacation.
19. If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interested --> interesting material.
20. Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating --> stimulated.

Perhaps you will see way tooo much color red here. Hic, after two units I'm really obsessed with how many minor mistakes there are in Conan's exercises.

vic zhou
26-11-2007, 09:13 PM
thầy ơi ! em nộp bài
SBD: 274
huhu! bài này khó wá , chắc em được một mất.
1.correct
2.interested=> interesting
3.did=> didn't , well=> good
4.frightened=> frightfully
5.correct
6.a young interesting Japanese man=> an interesting young Japanese man
7.is really excitings=> will be exciting
8.kept=> was keeping
9.???
10.correct
11.correct
12.I am going to=> will
13.correct
14.correct
15.frightened=> frightening
16.correct
17.correct
18. tiedly=> tỉed
19. interested=> interesting
20.correct
sao nhìu câu đúng wá trời

shihamoni
26-11-2007, 09:20 PM
Họ và tên: Nguyễn Văn Thọ
Số BD: 02
nick dethi: nguyenvantho

1. I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I [will] always want to learn a new and fascinating language.
2. How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interested (interesting) discussions.
3. The cake went bad and it did (tasted) well.
4. It's important to speak in a language class, but it frightens many pupils. They are too frightened to speak in front of so many people.
5. The entrance examination is extremely challenging. Very few people make it into the prestigious medical school.
6. Look at her; she is talking to a young interesting (interested) Japanese man.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting (excited).
9. The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown (growing) tomatoes in stead of buying them from the supermarket.
10. Exams tire me, both physically and emotionally. After a two-hour exam I am really tired.
11. My company has started building a 100 miles road since 2004 and it is nearly completed (complete).
12. I have been remaining calm so far, but I am going to lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately.
13. The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably (uncomfortable) than relaxed (relaxing).
15. Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightened (frightening) thing in a language course.
16. After the church was tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly (exact) the same as it did before the fire.
17. He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a red big plastic hat
18. Ha grew tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously (obvious) that she needed a long vacation.
19. If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interested (interesting) material.
20. Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating.

babyboo87
26-11-2007, 10:51 PM
1. I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I will always want to learn a new and fascinating language.
2. How can teachers interest students? One way is to have INTERESTING discussions.
3. The cake went BADLY and it did taste GOOD.
6. Look at her; she is talking to a young interesting Japanese man.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really EXCITED.
8. Tom grew ANGRILY when Son kept on joking at him.
9. The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes in stead of buying them from the supermarket.
11. My company has started building a 100 miles road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
13. The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more UNCOMFORTABLE than relaxed.
15. Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only FRIGHTENING thing in a language course.
16. After the church was tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks EXACT the same as it did before the fire.
18. Ha grew tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously that she needed a long vacation.
19. If teachers want to interest the students, they must use INTERESTING material.
20. Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel STIMULATED.
Số thự tự 134 nộp bài

henhatrang_04
27-11-2007, 12:07 AM
STT:115
em nộp bài ạ.
1. I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I will->bỏ always want to learn a new and fascinating language.
2. How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interesting discussions.
5. The entrance examination is extremely to challenge. Very few people make it into the prestigious medical school.
6. Look at her; she is talking to an interesting young Japanese man.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really excited.
9. The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home to grow tomatoes instead of buying them from the supermarket.
11. My company has started building a 100 mile road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
13. The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortable than relaxed.
15. Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightening thing in a language course.
16. After the church was tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it did before the fire.
18. Ha grew tired from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously that she needed a long vacation.
19. If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interesting material.
20. Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulated.

Hong thi Bong
27-11-2007, 08:31 AM
STT 232- Hong thi Bong
1/I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I always want to learn a new and fascinating language.
2/How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interesting discussions.
3/The cake went bad and it didn't taste well.
4/It's important to speak in a language class, but it frightens many pupils.They are too frightened to speak in front of many people.
5/The entrance examination is extremely challenging. few people make it into the prestigious medical school.
6/Look at her; she is talking to a young interesting Japanese man.
7/But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting.
8/Tom grew angrily when Son kept on joking at him.
9/The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes instead of buying them from the supermarket.
10/Exams tire me, both physically and emotionally. After a two-hour exam I am really tired.
11/My company has started building a 100 miles road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
12/I have been remaining calm so far, but I am going to lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately.
13/The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably than relaxed.
14/The young girl sings amazingly well, and she looks very beautiful as well.
15/Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightened thing in a language course.
16/After the church was tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it did before the fire.
17/He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a red big plastic hat
18/Ha grew tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously that she needed a long vacation.
19/If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interesting material.
20/Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulated

handongbyun
27-11-2007, 09:55 AM
STT:101:smilie_goodjob:
Unit 4
1.I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I always want to learn a new and fascinating language.
2.How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interesting discussions.
3.The cake went bad and it didn't taste good.
4.It's important to speak in a language class, but it frightens many pupils.
They are too frightened to speak in front of so many people.
5.The entrance examination is extremely challenging. Very few people make it into the prestigious medical school.
6.Look at her; she is talking to an interesting young Japanese man.
7.But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting.
8.Tom grew angry when Son kept on joking at him.
9.The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes instead of buying them from the supermarket.
10.Exams tire me, both physically and emotionally. After a two-hour exam I am really tired.
11.My company has started building a 100-mile road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
12.I have been remaining calm so far, but I am going to lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately.
13.The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortable than relaxed.
14.The young girl sings amazingly good, and she looks very beautiful as well.
15.Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightening thing in a language course.
16.After the church was tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exact the same as it did before the fire.
17.He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a big red plastic hat
18.Ha grew tired from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obvious that she needed a long vacation.
19.If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interesting material.
20.Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulated.

yencuong1981
27-11-2007, 10:18 AM
STT: 237
2. How can teachers interest students? One way is to have discussions interested.
3. The cake went badly and it did taste well.
8. Tom grew angryly when Son kept on joking at him.
9. The tomato plants grew quickly in rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes in stead of buying them from the supermarket.
10. Exams tire me, both physical and emotion. After a two-hour exam I am really tired.
12. I have been remaining calmly so far, but I am going to lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately.
16. After the church was tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exact the same as it did before the fire.
18. Ha grew tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It became quitely obviously that she needed a long vacation.
20. Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulative.

sha_sha
27-11-2007, 11:06 AM

The cake went badly and it did not taste well.
Look at her; she is talking to an interesting young Japanese man.
But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really excited
The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home to grow tomatoes instead of buying them from the supermarket.
My company has started building a 100-mile road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
I have been remaining calmly so far, but I am going to lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately.
The hot humidweather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortable than relaxed.
Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightening thing in a language course.
He always wears an old dirty cotton shirt and a
big red plastic hat
Ha grew tired from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obvious that she needed a long vacation.
If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interesting material.
Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulated.

STT:184

PHAN THI NHA TRUC
27-11-2007, 11:12 AM
STT 59 !!!!!!!!

3. The cake went bad and it didn't taste well.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that exciting her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting.
8. Tom grew angrily when Son kept on joking at him.
9. The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes in stead of buying them from the supermarket.
10. Exams tire me, both physical and emotional. After a two-hour exam I am really tired.
18. Ha grew tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It became quitely obviously that she needed a long vacation.

PHAN THI NHA TRUC
27-11-2007, 11:16 AM
STT 59!!!

7. But if she gets a good grade, now that exciting her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting.
10. Exams tire me, both physical and emotional. After a two-hour exam I am really tired.

Maysang
27-11-2007, 12:23 PM
:smilie_goodjob: đáp án của em nè :smilie_goodjob:
2. How can teachers interest students? One way is to have “interesting” discussions.
3. The cake went bad and it “didn’t” taste well.
4. It's important to speak in a language class, but it frightens many pupils. They are too frightenfieed to speak in front of so many people.
5. The entrance examination is extremely challenging. Very few people make it into the “prestigiously” medical school.
6. Look at her; she is talking to a young “Japanese interesting” man.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really “excited”.
8. Tom grew “angrily” when Son kept on joking at him.
11. My company has started building a 100 “mile” road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
13. The hot humid weather “made difficult enjoy” the tropical beach. Tom seemed more “uncomfortable” than relaxed.
15. Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only “frightening things” in a language course.
16. After the church was tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It “looked” exactly the same as it did before the fire.
17. He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a “big red” plastic hat
18. Ha grew tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite “obvious” that she needed a long vacation.
19. If teachers want to interest the students, they must use “interesting” material.
20. Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel “stimulated”.

Nguyet Minh
27-11-2007, 05:28 PM
2. How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interested => interestingdiscussions.
3. The cake went bad=> badly and it did=> didn't taste well.
6. Look at her; she is talking to a=> an young interesting Japanese man.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting=> excited.
8. Tom grew angry => angrily when Son kept on joking at him.
11. My company has started building a 100 miles=> mile road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
13. The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably=> uncomfortable[\B] than relaxed.
15. Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightened=> [B]frigtening[\B] thing => [B]things[\B]in a language course.
17. He always wears a dirty old=> [B]an old dirty[\B] cotton shirt and a red big=> [B]big red[\B] plastic hat.
18. Ha grew tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It beame quite obviously that she needed a long vacation.
19. If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interested=> [B]interesting[\B] material.
20. Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating=> [B]stimulated[\B].

[B]Oài , xong rùi, may wá !!!
c:grad: :approve:

bigbaby2602
27-11-2007, 06:05 PM
1.I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I will always want to learn a new and fascinating language.
2.How can teachers interest students? One way is having interesting discussions.
3.The cake went badly and it didnot taste good.
4.It's important to speak in a language class, but it frightens many pupils. They are too frightened to speak in front of so many people.
5.The entrance examination is extremely challenging. Very few people make it into the prestigious medical school.
6.Look at her; she is talking to a young interesting Japanese man.
7.But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really excited.
8.Tom grew angrily when Son kept on joking at him.
9.The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes in stead of buying them from the supermarket.
10.Exams tire me, both physically and emotionally. After a two-hour exam I am really tired.
11.My company has started building a 100 miles road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
12.I have been remaining calm so far, but I will lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately.
13.The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortable than relaxed.
15.Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightening thing in a language course.
16.After the church was tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exact the same as it did before the fire.
17He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a big plastic red hat
18.Ha grew tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It became so obviously that she needed a long vacation.
19.If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interesting material.
20.Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulated.
:dancing-banana: :dancing-banana: :dancing-banana:

hihihuhu
27-11-2007, 07:03 PM
1.I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I always want to learn a new and fascinating language.
2.How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interesting
discussions.
3.The cake went bad and it dídnt taste well.
4.It's important to speak in a language class, but it frightens many pupils. They are too frightened to speak in front of so many people.
5.The entrance examination is extremely challenging. a few people make it into the prestigious medical school.
6.Look at her! she is talking to a young interesting Japanese man.
7.But if she gets a good grade, that will excite her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she will be really exciting.
9.The tomato plants had grown quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes in stead of buying them from the supermarket.
10.Exams tire me, both physical and emotional. After a two-hour exam I am really tired.
11.My company has started building a 100 mile road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
12.I have been remaining calm so far, but I am going to lose my temper if they wouldn't find my baggage immediately.
13.The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably than relaxed.
14.The young girl sings beautifully amazingly, and she looks very beautiful as well.
15.Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightened thing in a language course.
16.After the church was tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it was done before the fire.
17.He always wears a old dirty cotton shirt and a big red plastic hat
18.Ha grew tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It became so obvious that she needed a long vacation.
19.If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interested materials.
20.Normally foreign language classes stimulate me. Of course, it depends on teachers. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating.

mit2710
27-11-2007, 11:11 PM

1. I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I will always want to learn a new and fascinating language. ==> correct
3. The cake went badly and it did not taste good.
4. It's important to speak in a language class, but it frightens many pupils. They are too frightened to speak in front of so many people.==> correct
5. The entrance examination is extremely challenging. Very few people make it into the prestigious medical school.==> correct
11. My company has started building a 100 - mile road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
15. Exams, however, really frighten me. Exam is the only frightening thing in a language course.
16. After the church had been tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exact the same as it did before the fire.
18. Ha grew tired from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obvious that she needed a long vacation.

jenny9290
27-11-2007, 11:51 PM

2. How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interested interesting discussions.
3. The cake went bad and it did didn't taste well.
6. Look at her; she is talking to a young interesting an interesting young Japanese man.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting.excited
9. The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown to grow tomatoes in stead of buying them from the supermarket.instead
13. The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably uncomfortable than relaxed.
15. Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are Exam is the only frightened thing in a language course.frightening
17. He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a red big big red plastic hat
18. Ha grew tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously that she needed a long vacation.
19. If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interested interesting material.
20. Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating.stimulated
:smilie_goodjob:

haidang_jolly
28-11-2007, 12:47 AM
:love: SBD: 318
1. I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I always want to learn a new and fascinating language.
3. The cake went badly and it didn't taste well.
5. The entrance examination is extremely to challenge. Very few people makes it into the prestigious medical school.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that will excite her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she will be really excited.
9. The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes instead of buying them from the supermarket.
11. My company has started building a 100 mile road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
16. After the church was tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exact the same as it did before the fire.
18. Ha grew tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obvious that she needed a long vacation.
20. Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulated

nhócngốc
28-11-2007, 02:39 PM
Số 180:

1. I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I will(omit "will") always want to learn a new and fascinating language.
2. How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interested(interesting) discussions.
3. The cake went bad and it did(did not) taste well(good).
4. It's important to speak in a language class, but it frightens many pupils. They are too frightened to speak in front of so many people.->correct
5. The entrance examination is extremely challenging. Very few people make it into(get into) the prestigious medical school.
6. Look at her; she is talking to a young interesting(an interesting young) Japanese man.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting(excited).
8. Tom grew angry when Son kept on joking at(with) him.
9. The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown(home-grown) tomatoes in stead (instead)of buying them from (at) the supermarket.
10. Exams tire me, both physically and emotionally. After a two-hour exam I am really tired. -->correct
11. My company has started building a 100 miles(100-mile) road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
12. I have been remaining calm so far, but I am going to lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately. -->correct
13. The hot humid(hot and humid) weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably(uncomfortable)than relaxed.
14. The young girl sings amazingly well, and she looks very beautiful as well. -->correct
15. Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are(exam is) the only frightened(frightening) thing in a language course.
16. After the church was(had been) tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it did before the fire.
17. He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a red big(big red) plastic hat
18. Ha grew tiredly (grew tired )from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously(obvious) that she needed a long vacation.
19. If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interested material(interesting materials).
20. Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating(stimulated).

atula1985
28-11-2007, 10:02 PM
STT 229
Thầy ơi em nộp bài!
2. How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interested discussions.
3. The cake went bad and it did(not) taste well.
4. It's important to speak in a language class, but it(is) frightens many pupils. They are too frightened to speak in front of so many people.
5. The entrance(entrancely) examination is extremely challenging. Very few people make it into the prestigiơus(prestigiously) medical school.
6. Look at her; she is talking to a young interesting(interesting young) Japanese man.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting.
8. Tom grew angry when Son kept on joking at(with) him.
9. The tomato plants grew(grow) quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes in stead of buying them from the supermarket.
10. Exams tire(tires) me, both physically and emotionally. After a two-hour exam I am really tired.
11. My company has started building a 100 miles road since 2004 and it is(has) nearly completed.
13. The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably than relaxed.
15. Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightened thing in a language course.
16. After the church was tragically burnt(burn) down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it did before the fire.
17. He always wears a dirty old(old dirty) cotton shirt and a red big(big red) plastic hat
18. Ha grew tiredly(tired) from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously that she needed a long vacation.
19. If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interested material.
20. Normally a(A normal) foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating.

nguyen thi to nga
29-11-2007, 04:20 PM
số thứ tự:269 nộp bài:
1:bỏ will
2:have interested->interest
3:bad->badly
4:
5:school->schools
6:young interesting->interesting young
7:exciting->excited
8:grew->was
9:grew->grow; the home grown tomatoes->the home for growing tomatoes;in stead->instead
11:miles->mile
12:
13:uncomfortablely->uncomfortable
14:
15:frightened->frightening
16:exactly->axact
17:red big->big red
18:quite->rather
19:interested->interesting
20:stimulaying->stimulated

chinguyen244
29-11-2007, 04:49 PM
seo bài tuần nầy câu sai ít quá vậy thầy,bởi dzậy làm hơi r..u..n!!!!

2. How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interested discussions.
5. The entrance examination is extremely challenging. Very few people make it into the prestigiously medical school.
6. Look at her! she is talking to a young interested Japanese man.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percents, she is really exciting.
8. Tom grew angry when Son kept on joking with him.
9. The tomato plants were growing quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes in stead of buying them from the supermarket.
11. My company has started building a 100- mile road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
13. The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably than relaxed.
16. After the church had been tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exact the same as it did before the fire.
17. He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a red big plastic hat.
18. Ha grew tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obvious that she needed a long vacation.
20. Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating.

xtephan
29-11-2007, 07:27 PM
STT 247
7. But if she gets a good grade, now which excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really excited.
15. Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams is the only frightening thing in a language course.

lh145
29-11-2007, 07:50 PM
SBD: 171

2. How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interested interesting discussions.
3. The cake went bad badly and it did taste didn’t taste well.
6. Look at her; she is talking to a young interesting interested Japanese man.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting excited.
10. Exams tire tires me, both physically and emotionally. After a two-hour exam I am really tired.
13. The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably uncomfortable than relaxed.
15. Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightened frightening thing in a language course.
16. After the church was tragically tragic burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it did before the fire.
18. Ha grew tiredly tired from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously that she needed a long vacation.
19. If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interested interesting material.
20. Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating stimulated.

teresaroserain
29-11-2007, 09:37 PM
Số 10

How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interested(->interesting) discussions.
The cake went bad (->badly) and it did (->did not) taste well.
The entrance examination is extremely challenging(->challengeable). Very few people make it into the prestigious medical school.
Look at her; (->'!') she is talking to a young interesting(->interested) Japanese man.
But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting(->excited).
Tom grew angry(->angrily) when Son kept on joking at him.
The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich(->good) soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes in stead of buying them from the supermarket.
Exams tire me, both physically(->physical) and emotionally(->emotional). After a two-hour exam I am really tired.
My company has started building a 100 miles(-> mile) road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
I have been remaining calm(->calmly) so far, but I am going to lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately.
The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably(->uncomfortable) than relaxed.
The young girl sings amazingly well, and she looks very beautiful as sings well.
Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightened thing (->things) in a language course.
Ha grew tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously (->obvious) that she needed a long vacation.
If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interested(->interesting) material.
Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating.

trang_bin
30-11-2007, 12:21 AM
STT :102
1. Right
2. interested => interesting
3. bad => badly and did => did not
4. Right
5. extremely challenging => extreme challenge
6. Right
7. exciting => excited
8. angry => angrily
9. Right
10. physically => physic and emotionally => emotion
11. nearly completed => near completion
12. Right
13. uncomfortably => uncomfortable
14. well => good
15. frighten => frightful
16. Right
17. red big => big red
18. obviously => obvious
19. interested => interesting
20. stimulating => stimulated

camam108b
30-11-2007, 01:01 AM
stt: 190

New and fascinating => fascinating new

Interested => interesting

3. The cake went bad and it did taste well.
Well => bad

Entrance => entrancing

A young interesting => an interested young

7. But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting.
Exciting => excited

In stead of => instead of

Miles => mile

Uncomfortably => uncomfortable

15. Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightened thing in a language course.
Frightened => frightening

Exactly => exact

Red big => big red

Tiredly => tired
Obviously =>obvious

19. If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interested material.
Interested => interesting

Stimulating => stimulated

Le Manh Hung
30-11-2007, 01:07 AM
1. I must say that foreign languages fascinate with me. I will always want to learn a new and fascinating language.
2. How can teachers interest students? One way is interested in discussions.
4. It's important to speak for a language class, but it frightens many pupils. They are too frightened to speak in front of so many people.
6. Look at her! She is talking to an interesting Japanese young man.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that will excite her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she will be really exciting.
9. The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the grown home tomatoes instead of buying them from the supermarket.
10. Exams tire me, both physically and emotionally. After from an to two-hours exam I am really tired.
11. My company has started building 100 miles road since 2004 and it is nearly completely.
12. I have been remaining calm so far, but I will lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately.
14. The young girl sings amazingly, and she looks very beautiful.
15. Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are only a frightened thing in a language course.
18. Ha grew tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously that she need a long vacation.

Bài này khó quá:not-worthy:

heo con lun
30-11-2007, 05:45 AM
sbd 261 nộp bài ạ

1. I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I always want to learn a new and fascinating language.
2. How can teachers interest students? One way is to bỏ have interested discussions.
3. The cake went badly and it did taste well .
4. It's important to speak in a language class, but it frightens many pupils.
5. They are too frightened to speak in front of so many people.
6. The entrance examination is challenging extremely . Very few people make it into the prestigious medical school.
7. Look at her; she is talking to a interesting young Japanese man.
8. But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she will be really exciting.
9. Tom grew angrily when Son kept on joking at him.
10. The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home to grow tomatoes in stead of buying them from the supermarket.
11. The Exams tire me, both physically and emotionally. After a two-hour exam I am really tired.
12. My company has started to build a 100 miles road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
13. I have been remaining calmly so far, but I am going to lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately.
The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably than relaxed.
14. The young girl sings amazingly well, and she looks very beautiful .
15. Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightened things in a language course.
16. After the church was tragically burnt down last year, the city rebuilt quickly it. It looks exact the same as it did before the fire.
17. He always wears a old dirty cotton shirt and a red big plastic hat

whitecat
30-11-2007, 07:40 AM
SBD:235
1. I must say that foreign languages are fascinate me. I will always want to learn a new and fascinating language.
3. The cake were bad and it did taste well.
6. Look at her; she is talking to a young interrested Japanese man.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she were really exciting.
8. Tom grow angry when Son kept on joking at him.
10. Exams tire me, both physically and emotionally. After a two-hour exam I were really tired.
11. My company has start building a 100 miles road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
12. I have been remaining calm so far, but I am going to lose my temper if they weren’t find my baggage immediately.
13. The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortabled than relaxed.
14. The young girl sings well, and she looks very beautiful as well.
18. Ha grew tired of the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously that she needed a long vacation.

NChau
30-11-2007, 11:33 AM
STT: 39
1.I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I will always want to learn a new and fascinating language. (Correct)
2.How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interesting discussions.
3.The cake went bad and it did not taste well.
4.It's important to speak in a language class, but it frightens many pupils. They are too frightened to speak in front of so many people. (Correct)
5.The entrance examination is extremely challenging. Very few people make it into the prestigious medical school. (Correct)
7.But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really excited.
8.Tom grew angry when Son kept on joking at him. (Correct)
9.The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home to grow tomatoes instead of buying them from the supermarket.
10.Exams tire me, both physically and emotionally. After a two-hour exam I am really tired. (Correct)
11.My company has started building a 100-mile road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
12.I have been remaining calm so far, but I am going to lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately. (Correct)
14.The young girl sings amazingly well, and she looks very beautiful as well. (Correct)
16.After the church was tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it did before the fire. (Correct)
17.He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a big red plastic hat.
18.Ha grew tired after the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obvious that she needed a long vacation.
19.If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interesting materials.

phitruong
30-11-2007, 02:05 PM
2. How can teachers interest students? One-way is to have interested => interesting discussions.
3. The cake went bad => badly and it did => didn’t taste well.
5. The entrance examination is extremely challenging => extreme challenge. Very few people make it into the prestigious medical school.
6. Look at her; she is talking to a young interesting => interested Japanese man.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting => excited.
8. Tom grew angry => angrily when Son kept on joking at him.
9. The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home to grown tomatoes in stead => instead of buying them from the supermarket.
13. The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably => uncomfortable than relaxed.
14. The young girl sings amazingly well =>good, and she looks very beautiful as well.
19. If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interested => interesting material.
20. Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating =>stimulantly.

yen_yen
30-11-2007, 05:18 PM
1. I must say that foreign languages fascinate=>to fascinate me. I will always want to learn a new and fascinating language.
2. How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interested =>interesting discussions.
3. The cake went=>was bad and it did=>didn't taste well.
6. Look at her; she is talking to a young interesting=> interested Japanese man.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting=> excited.
8. Tom grew angry=>angrily when Son kept on joking at him.
9. The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown=>to grow tomatoes in stead=>instead of buying them from the supermarket.
11. My company has started building a 100 miles road=> 100-mile-road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
12. I have been remaining calm so far, but I am going to=>will lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately.
13. The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably=>uncomfortable than relaxed.
15. Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are=>Exam is the only frightened=>frightening thing in a language course.
16. After the church was=>had been tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it did before the fire.
17. He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a red big=>big red plastic hat
18. Ha grew tiredly=>tired from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously=>obvious that she needed a long vacation.
19. If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interested material=>interesting materials.
20. Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating=>stimulated.

Suppie
30-11-2007, 08:54 PM
STT:333
Mỗi lần nộp bài lại tự thấy số đẹp :D

3. The cake went bad and it did not taste well.
6. Look at her; she is talking to a young interested Japanese man.
8. Tom grew angry when Son kept joking at him.
9. The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes instead of buying them from the supermarket.
12. I have been remaining calm so far, but I will lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately.
14. The young girl sings amazing well, and she looks very beautiful as well.
15. Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams is the only frightened thing in a language course.
16. After the church has been tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it did before the fire.
19. If teachers want to interesting the students, they must use interested material.

thatsmygoal
30-11-2007, 09:01 PM

How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interested interesting discussions.

The cake went bad badly and it did did not taste well good.

Look at her; she is talking to a young interesting Japanese man an intersted young Japanese man..

But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is will be really exciting.excited

Tom grew angry angrily when Son kept on joking at him.

The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes in stead of buying them from the supermarket.

My company has started building a 100 miles 100-mile road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.

The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably uncomfortable than relaxed.

Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightened frightening thing in a language course.

He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a red big plastic hat big red plastic hat.

Ha grew tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously that she needed a long vacation.

If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interested intersting material.

Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating stimulated.

sIEu MiT uOt
30-11-2007, 11:14 PM
1) I have to say that foreign languages fascinate me. I always want to learn a new and fascinating language.
2) How can teachers interest students? One way is having interested discussions.
3) The cake went bad after it had tasted well.
4) It's important to speak in a language class, but It makes many pupilsbe frightened. They are too frightened to speak in front of so many people.
5) The entrance examination is an extreme challenging. Very few people do it into the prestigious medical school.
6) Look at her; she is talking to a young interesting Japanese man.
But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting.
7) Tom grew angrily when Son kept on joking at him.
8) The tomatoes grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes in stead of buying them from the supermarket.
9) Exams tired me, in both physical and emotional. After a two-hour exam I am really tired.
10) My company has started to build a 100 miles road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
11) I have kept calm so far, but I will to lose my temper if they dont find out my baggage immediately.
12) The hot humid weather made us difficultly to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed to be more uncomfortable than relaxed.
13) The young girl sings amazingly well, and she looks very beautiful too.
14) Exams really frighten me. Exam is the only frightened thing in a language course.
15) After the church had been tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same to it did before the fire.
16) He always wears a old dirty cotton shirt and a big red plastic hat
17) Ha grew tired of working overtime for hours. Its quite obviously that she needs a long vacation.
18) If teachers want to interest the students, they should have to use interested materials.
19) Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating.

Sao mà khó quá trơi?? Ḿnh chỉ t́m được vài lỗi thôi, hichic, Tiếng Anh của ḿnh tệ quá phải không??:confused:

thienthandangyeu558@yahoo
01-12-2007, 02:14 AM
#188 xin nộp bài ạ!
1.I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I will always want to learn a new and fascinating language.
2.How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interesteding discussions.
3.The cake went badly and it didnot taste wellgood.
6.Look at her; she is talking to a young interestingan interesting young Japanese man.
7.But if she gets a good grade, now that will excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting will really excite.
9.The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes in stead instead of buying them from the supermarket.
10.Exams tire me, both physically and emotionally. After a two-hours exam I am really tired.
11.My company has started building a 100 miles road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
12.I have been remaining calm so far, but I am going to lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately.
13.The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortablye than relaxed.
14.The young girl sings amazingly well good, and she looks very beautiful as well.
15.Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightened thing in a language course.
16.After the church was tragically burnt down last year, the city has quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it did before the fire.
17.He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a red big big red plastic hat
18.Ha grew tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously that she needed a long vacation.
19.If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interesteding material.
20.Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulatinged.

avril_vn
01-12-2007, 10:47 AM

The cake went bad and it didn't taste well.
Look at her; she is talking to a young interested Japanese man.
But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really excited
Tom was growing angry when Son kept on joking at him.
The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home -growing tomatoes in stead of buying them from the supermarket.
Exams tired me, both physically and emotionally. After a two-hour exam I am really tired.
My company has started building a 100- mile road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
I have been remaining calm so far, but I will lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately.
The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortable than relaxed.
The young girl sings well amazingly, and she looks very beautiful as well.
After the church had tragically been burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it did before the fire.
He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a big red plastic hat
Ha grew tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It became obviously quite that she needed a long vacation.
Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulative.

Good luck to you
Conan

i just dun't know my answer is true or false , so please check it out 4 me. Thánk

avril_vn
01-12-2007, 11:21 AM

I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I always want to learn a new and fascinating language.
The cake went bad and it didn't taste well.
Look at her; she is talking to a young interested Japanese man.
But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really excited.
Tom was growing angry when Son kept on joking at him.
The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home -growing tomatoes in stead of buying them from the supermarket.
Exams tired me, both physically and emotionally. After a two-hour exam I am really tired.
My company has started building a 100- mile road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
I have been remaining calm so far, but I will lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately.
The young girl sings well amazingly, and she looks very beautiful as well.
After the church had tragically been burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it did before the fire.
He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a big red plastic hat
Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulative.

Good luck to you
Conan

i just dun't know my answer is true or false , so please check it out 4 me. Thánk

le thi thuy
01-12-2007, 11:27 AM
SBD 93 nộp bài. Bài này khó thật đấy, không biết em đúng được mấy câu.
1. I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I (will) always want to learn a new and fascinating language.
2. How can teachers interest students? One way is to have (interested) interesting discussions.
3. The cake went (bad) badly and it (did) didn't taste well.
6. Look at her; she is talking to (a young interesting) an interesting young Japanese man.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really (exciting) excited.
8. Tom grew (angry) angrily when Son kept on joking at him.
9. The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home (grown) to grow tomatoes (in stead) instead of buying them from the supermarket.
11. My company has started building a 100 (miles)-mile-road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
13. The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more (uncomfortably) uncomfortable than relaxed.
15. Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only (frightened) frightening thing in a language course.
16. After the church was tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it (did) didn't before the fire.
17. He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a (red big) big red plastic hat
18. Ha grew tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite (obviously) ovious that she needed a long vacation.
19. If teachers want to interest the students, they must use (interested material) interesting materials.

Uyen3008
01-12-2007, 11:38 AM
The No 146's answer

1. I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I will always want to learn a new and fascinating languages.
3. The cake went bad and it did not taste good.
4. It's important to speak in a language class, but it frightens into many pupils. They are too frightened to speak in front of so many people.
5. The entrance examination is challenging extremely. Very few people make it into the prestigious medical school.
6. Look at her , she is talking to a young interesting Japanese man.
7. But If she gets a good grade, now that 'll excite her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she will be really excited.
8. Tom grew angry when Son kept on joking on him.
10. Exams tire me, both physically and emotionally. After a two-hour exam I was really tired.
11. My company has started building a 100 miles road since 2004 and it is nearly complete.
15. Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightened things in a language course.
20. Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. To some teachers I don't feel stimulating.

gru
01-12-2007, 02:58 PM
stt 167 nop bai a!
1. I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I (will) always want to learn a new and fascinating language.
3. The cake went (bad) badly and it didn’t taste well.
4. It's important to speak in a language class, but it frightens many pupils. They are too (frightened) frightful to speak in front of so many people.
5. The entrance examination is (extremely) extreme challenging. Very few people make it into the prestigious medical school.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really (exciting) excited.
8. Tom grew (angry) angrily when Son kept on joking at him.
9. The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home (grown) to grow tomatoes instead of buying them from the supermarket.
10. Exams tires me, both physically and emotionally. After a two-hour exam I am really tired.
13. The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more (uncomfortably) uncomfortable than relaxed.
18. Ha grew (tiredly) tired from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously that she needed a long vacation.

Mr ZigZag
01-12-2007, 07:24 PM
SỐ BÁO DANH : #07!!!!!!!!!!!

----->language

How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interested discussions.
--> the teacher

The cake went bad and it did taste well.
---> didn't

--> Ko S

---> Very ko được đứng ở đây

---> Sửa thành dấu !

----> ko đúng

--> was kepting

---> plant

---> tired

--->will be completed

---->remain

-----> the relax.

--->good amazingly

Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightened thing in a language course.
---> only

---->tragical

---> big red

--> to

--->interested in

---->teacher

arieltn
01-12-2007, 09:45 PM
STT: 343

3.The cake went bad and it didn't taste good.
4.It's important to speak in a language class, but it frightens many pupils.
They are too frightened to speak in front of so many people.
7.But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting.
9.The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes instead of buying them from the supermarket.
18.Ha grew tired from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obvious that she needed a long vacation.

rikatoji
01-12-2007, 10:41 PM
STT: 55
will always-always
2. interested-interesting
3.did-didn't
4.so-too
5.make-makes
6.a young interesting Japanese- an interesting young Japanese
7.exciting-excited
9.in stead- instead
11.has started-started
since- in
12. have been remaining- have remained
13. uncomfortably-uncomfortable
15.frightened-frightening
16.exactly the same- as exact as
17. red big plastic- big red plastic
19.interested-interesting
18.obviously-obvious
tiredly-tired
20. slimulating-slimulated

rikatoji
01-12-2007, 10:42 PM
xin lỗi thầy bài 3 em chưa nộp được vì có lí do cá nhân. Em sẽ post bài làm lên thường xuyên hơn ạ

yen_thi
01-12-2007, 10:48 PM
STT: 57.
Unit 4:
1. I must say that foreign langauges fascinate me. I`ll always want to learn a new & fascinating language.
2. How can teachers interest students ? One way is to have interested discussions.
3. The cake went badly & it did not taste well.
4. It`s important to speaking in a language class, but it frightens many pupils. They`re too frightened to speak in front of so many people.
5. The entrance examination is extremely challenging. A few people make it into the prestigious medical school.
6. Look at her, she`s talking to a young interested Japanese man.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her.And if she gets more than ninety percent,she`s really excited.
8. Tom was growing angry when Son kept on joking at him.
9. The tomatoes plants have grown quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the growing tômatoes house instead of buying them from the supermaket.
10. The exams make me tired,both physically & emotionally. After a two-hours exam I`m really tired.
11. My company has started building a 100-mile road since 2004 & it`s nearly completed.
12. I`ve been remaining calm so far, but ́m going to close my temper if they ḍnt find my baggage immediately.
13. The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach.Tom seemed more uncomfortably than relaxed.
14. The young girl sings amazing well ,& she looks very beautiful as wẹll
15. The exams ,however, really frightening me . The exams are the only frightened thing in a language course.
16. After the church was tragícally burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it did before the fire.
17. He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt & a big red plastic hat.
18. Ha has grown tiredly after the hours of overtime at work. It became quite ôbviously that she needed a long vacation.
19. If teachers want to be interested in students ,they must use interested material.
20. Normally a foreign language class has stimulated me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers, i ḍnt feel stimulating.
------------- That`s all.-------------------:love:
ps: please, check with me!

Lan Anh Nguyen
02-12-2007, 12:14 AM
I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I will always want to learn a new and fascinating language.=>to fascinate
How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interested discussions.=>interesting
The cake went bad and it did taste well.=>badly,tasted
It's important to speak in a language class, but it frightens many pupils. They are too frightened to speak in front of so many people.=> frightening
Look at her; she is talking to a young interesting Japanese man.=>an interesting young Japan
But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting.=>will be exciting
Tom grew angry when Son kept on joking at him.=> angrily
The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes in stead of buying them from the supermarket.=>is planted
My company has started building a 100 miles road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.=>mile
I have been remaining calm so far, but I am going to lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately.=>have remained
The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably than relaxed.=> difficultly
After the church was tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it did before the fire.=>bỏ was
He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a red big plastic hat=>big red
If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interested material.=>interesting
Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating.=> stimulated
:dancing-banana: :smilie_clap: :dancing-banana: :smilie_goodjob:

hoahonganhtrang
02-12-2007, 12:40 AM
3. The cake went badly and it did not taste well.
4. It's important to speak in a language class, but it is frightened by many pupils. They are too frightened to speak in front of so many people.

saomaiban88
02-12-2007, 10:23 AM
1.I must say that foreign languages fascinated me. I will always want to learn a new and fascinating language.
2.How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interested in discussions.
3.The cake went badly and it didn't taste well.
4.It's important to speak in a language class, but it frightens many pupil. They are too frighten to speak in front of so many people.
5.The entrance examination is extremely challenging. A few people makes it into the prestigious medical school.
6.Look at her! she is talking to a young interesting Japanese man.
7.But if she gets a good grading, now that excited her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really excited.
8.Tom grew angrily when Son kept on joking at him.
9.The tomato plants grew up quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes in stead of buying them to the supermarket.
10.Exams tired me, both physical and emotional. After two-hour exam I am really tired.
12.I have been remaining calmly so far, but I am going to lost my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately.
13.The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably than relaxed.
14.The young girl sings amazing well, and she looks very beautiful as well as.
16.After the church was tragicaled burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it did before the fire.
18.Ha grew tired from hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously that she needed a long vacation.
19.If the teachers want to interest the students, they must use interested in material.
20.Normally a foreign languages class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulated.

ngocva3009
02-12-2007, 11:59 AM
STT: 349
3. The cake went badly and it did not taste well.
6. Look at her; she is talking with a young interesting Japanese man.
8. Tom grew angry when Son kept on joking him.
14. The young girl sings amazingly well, and she looks as well very beautiful.
16. After the church was tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it was before the fire.
18. Ha grew tired of the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously that she needed a long vacation.
20. A foreign language class normally stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating.

trangmêôb
02-12-2007, 02:06 PM
stt 70

I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I will always want to learn a new and fascinating language.......fascinate with me
How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interested discussions.......the one way
The cake went bad and it did taste well.....badly......did no taste
The entrance examination is extremely challenging. Very few people make it into the prestigious medical school.........afew.....entrancing
Look at her; she is talking to a young interesting Japanese man.....interestingly
Tom grew angry when Son kept on joking at him.........angrily
The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes in stead of buying them from the supermarket..... growing
Exams tire me, both physically and emotionally. After a two-hour exam I am really tired.............bỏ a
My company has started building a 100 miles road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.......has been started
I have been remaining calm so far, but I am going to lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately..........losing......calmly
The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably than relaxed..........uncomfortable
The young girl sings amazingly well, and she looks very beautiful as well..........good
Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightened thing in a language course..........class
After the church was tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it did before the fire.........was
He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a red big plastic hat.......big red plastic
Ha grew tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously that she needed a long vacation.......quitely obvious
If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interested material.......interesting
Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating........that stimulation

taku
02-12-2007, 05:11 PM
trùi ui, bài này khó wá àh

STT : 97

2.How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interested discussions.
3.The cake went bad and it did taste well. /unwell
6.Look at her; she is talking to a young interesting Japanese man. /an interested young
7.But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting./excited
8.Tom grew angry when Son kept on joking at him./ anger
9.The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes in stead of buying them from the supermarket./ instead
12.I have been remaining calm so far, but I am going to lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately. / calmness
13.The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably than relaxed./ uncomfortable
14.The young girl sings amazingly well, and she looks very beautiful as well.
15.Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightened thing in a language course. /frightening
16.After the church was tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it did before the fire./exact
17.He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a red big plastic hat/ big red
18.Ha grew tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously that she needed a long vacation./tiredness - obvious
19.If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interested material./interesting
20.Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating . /stimulative

Hom ni mới đụng đến bài, tưởng dễ nhằn, ai ngờ, hixhix

Vũ Đức Thống
02-12-2007, 06:11 PM
I'm verry sorry teacher.Because I'm preparing for my examination so I have little time to use internet.But I will try my best to finish exercise on time.

1>correct
2>have to interesting
3>badly ,didn't
4> too frightenningto
5>challenger
6>interested
7>graduation and excited
8>angrily
9>instead
10>tires,physics,emotion
11>
12>
13>uncomfortable
14>
15>frightens ,frightenning thing
16>tragical
17>an old dirty cotton shirt,a big red plastic hat
18>
19>interesting material
20>stimulated

Vũ Đức Thống
02-12-2007, 06:13 PM
chết rồi.xin lỗi thầy cho em hỏi bài tâp 3 em đã gửi đến chưa.
và thầy chữa bài chung hay riêng cho từng ban.

queenbee_flower2002
02-12-2007, 06:18 PM

3. The cake went badly and it did taste not good.
5. The entrance examination is extremely challenging. Very A few people make it into the prestigious medical school.
6. Look at her; she is talking to a Japanese young interesting man.
12. I have been remaining calmly so far, but I am going to lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately.

Doan Truong
02-12-2007, 10:33 PM
2. How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interested (interesting) discussions.
3. The cake went bad (badly) and it did (didn’t) taste well.
6. Look at her; she is talking to a young interesting (an interesting young) Japanese man.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting (excited).
9. The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown (to grow) tomatoes in stead (instead) of buying them from the supermarket.
13. The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably (uncomfortable) than relaxed.
15. Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightened (frightening) thing in a language course.
17. He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a red big ( big red ) plastic hat
18. Ha grew tiredly (tired ) from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously that she needed a long vacation.
19. If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interested (interesting ) material.
20. Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating (stimulated) .

tramndk
02-12-2007, 10:58 PM
2.How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interested[interesting] discussions.
3.The cake went bad and it did [didn't] taste well.
4.It's important to speak in a language class, but it frightens to many pupils. They are too frightened to speak in front of so many people.
6.Look at her; she is talking to a young interesting Japanese man.
9.The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes in stead of buying them from the supermarket.
11.My company has started building a 100 miles road since 2004 and it is nearly
completed-complete.
14.The young girl sings amazingly well, and she looks very beautiful as well.
16.After the church was tragically burnt down last year, the city
quickly rebuilt it
quickly. It looks exactly the same as it did before the fire.
17.He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a
red big-big red plastic hat
18.Ha grew tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It
quite became
quite obviously that she needed a long vacation.
19.If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interested material.
20.Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating.

bongnguyet2001
03-12-2007, 11:19 AM
2. How can teachers interest students? One way is interested discussions.
4. It's important to speak in a language class, but it frightens many pupils. They are too frightened to speak in front of many people.
6. Look at her; she is talking with a young interesting Japanese man.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that is exciting her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really excited.
9. The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomato instead of buying them from the supermarket.
10. Exams tire me, both physically and emotionally. After two-hours exam I am really tired.
11. My company has started building a 100 miles road since 2004 and it has nearly completed.
12. I have been remaining calm so far, but I lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately.
13. The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seem more uncomfortably than relaxed.
15. Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are only frightened thing in a language course.
16. After the church was burnt down tragically last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly the same as it did before the fire.
18. Ha was tired from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously that she needed a long vacation.
20. Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulated

monokuro boo
03-12-2007, 01:33 PM
số 177 , hôm trước giờ chưa nộp bài nào , sory thầy

1. I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I will(bỏ ) always want to learn a new and(bỏ) fascinating language.
3. The cake went bad (badly) and it did (didn’t) taste well.
4. It's important to speak in a language class, but it frightens many pưpilspupil). They are too frightened to speak in front of so many people.
5. The entrance examination is extremely challenging. Very few people make it into (get into )the prestigious medical school.
6. Look at her; she is talking to a young interesting (an interesting young) Japanese man.
8. Tom grew angry when Son kept on joking at( with) him.
9. The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes in stead (instead) of buying them from the supermarket.
10. (the)exams (make)tire(tired) me, both physically and emotionally. After a two-hour exam I am really tired.
11. My company has started building a 100 miles(100-miles) road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
12. I have been remaining (remaining)calm so far, but I am going to lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately.
13. The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably (uncomfortable) than relaxed.
14. The young girl sings amazingly well, and she looks very beautiful as well. (good)
16. After the church was tragically burnt down last year, the city quickly rebuilt it. It looks exactly (exact)the same as it did before the fire.
17. He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a red big ( big red ) plastic hat
18. Ha grew tiredly (tired ) from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously that she needed a long vacation.
19. If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interested (interesting ) material.
20. Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating (stimulated) .

nigell
03-12-2007, 07:00 PM
em là nigell38 (stt 88) xin nộp bài
1. I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I _always want to learn a new and fascinating language.
3. The cake went off and it did not taste well.
5. The entrance examination is extremely challenging. A few people make it into the prestigious medical school.
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she will be really excited.
8. Tom became angry when Son kept on joking at him.
11. My company has started building a 100-mile road since 2004 and it is nearly completed.
14. The young girl sings amazingly_, and she looks very beautiful as well.

xin lỗi mọi người v́ tuần này bận wá nên em nộp bài hơi muộn T_T mọi người bỏ wa nhé

hannah_kaka
04-12-2007, 08:06 PM
số 353
How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interested--> interesting discussions.
The cake went bad--> badly and it did taste well.
Look at her; she is talking to a young interesting--> interested Japanese man.
But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting-->excited. Tom grew angry when Son kept on joking at him.
The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown--> to grow tomatoes in stead--> instead of buying them from the supermarket.
The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably-->uncomfortable than relaxed.
Exams, however, really frightened--> frightening me. Exams are the only frightened thing in a language course.
If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interested--> interesting material.

ni nguyen
05-12-2007, 08:15 AM
Thầy ơi, em mới vào học và bài khó quá nên không biết ḿnh làm đúng được bao nhiêu. Hic Hic!!!!!!
Find and correct mistakes in 20 following sentences (if any):
1. I must say that foreign languages fascinate me. I will always want to learn a new and fascinating language. I always want
2. How can teachers interest students? One way is to have interested discussions. interesting
3. The cake went bad and it did taste well.didn't, good
4. It's important to speak in a language class, but it frightens many pupils.They are too frightened to speak in front of so many people. is frightening
5. The entrance examination is extremely challenging. Very few people make it into the prestigious medical school. Few people
6. Look at her; she is talking to a young interesting Japanese man.with
7. But if she gets a good grade, now that excites her. And if she gets more than ninety percent, she is really exciting. Got, would excite
8. Tom grew angry when Son kept on joking at him. Had grown
9. The tomato plants grew quickly in the rich soil. He intended to use the home grown tomatoes in stead of buying them from the supermarket. Had grown
10. Exams tire me, both physically and emotionally. After a two-hour exam I am really tired. tired
11. My company has started building a 100 miles road since 2004 and it is nearly completed. Had started
12. I have been remaining calm so far, but I am going to lose my temper if they don't find my baggage immediately. Would lose, Didn’t.
13. The hot humid weather made it difficult to enjoy the tropical beach. Tom seemed more uncomfortably than relaxed. Uncomfortable
14. The young girl sings amazingly well, and she looks very beautiful as well. good
15. Exams, however, really frighten me. Exams are the only frightened thing in a language course. fightening
Had been
17. He always wears a dirty old cotton shirt and a red big plastic hat. big red
18. Ha grew tiredly from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite obviously that she needed a long vacation. tired
19. If teachers want to interest the students, they must use interested material. interesting
20. Normally a foreign language class stimulates me. Of course, it depends on the teacher. With some teachers I don't feel stimulating.stimulated.